A Smart Diet

wildilwh09

Yet to be mentioned when including statistics on "all" is that Smart!/? attempted an ally with HoCoR and persuaded HoCoR to coordinate attacks on specific NN members.

It appears NN retaliated and wiped HoCoR clean and I'd bet a whopping 23pp that Smart will attempt to recruit old HoCoR members further proving the alliance.

Therefore, if we include HoCoR in all statistics as an allied member of Smart the statistics would drastically change.

Lily will now say that HoCoR is not part of the Smart family which I will accept as a fair answer but will simply reply back with how diabolical Smarts diplomacy and leadership is if they thought making friends with HoCoR was, as one could say, "Smart?". You brought that tribe under your wing so it's only fair to include in the statistics.

Stay Snazzy Lillz.

Lord BillyNoMates

im not sure the leaders in smart are stupid enough to recruit HoCoR it just means smart will have their war points hammered completely

DeletedUser121096

Believe it or not Billy this game's not all about statistics. If we end up losing I really could care less. As long as I put a dent in this world and make a name for myself, which I have started to do so, I'll be proud. You can bet I won't stop fighting until my very last village is gone.

DeletedUser120740

You've not backed your allies well, it took a paper shredder to deal with your meat shield. Hopefully you guys are a bit more challenging once we get to your doorstep.

DeletedUser121096

Only so much you can do and only so much defense can be provided. We're at a disadvantage here. Loses are expected, be logical. We've done a bit to help our allies but despite our own incomings they help us as well. Not many options. Snipe what you can and cut your losses.

Lord BillyNoMates

Only so much you can do and only so much defense can be provided. We're at a disadvantage here. Loses are expected, be logical. We've done a bit to help our allies but despite our own incomings they help us as well. Not many options. Snipe what you can and cut your losses.
you havnt tried helping HoCoR at all

to Smart! HoCoR are meat shields that they are using to bide themselves a bit of extra time

DeletedUser121096

This last page (in addition to the last post by Potash with all the fancy analysis) is what I desire to see on every forum page. All sides have been posting game related material. I hope we can all keep it up and avoid the pointless and tasteless ad hominem attacks.

I completely agree with this. Despite my lack of therefor genitalia, it's just adds up to be "who's got the biggest dick" competition. I'm better than you, you're all worse than me. Just makes it seem like a toxic community.

Deleted User - 10017355

From the outside looking in, NN will not be in a position to brag about beating anyone in this world because they are simply so much bigger than everyone else, and are likely to make another merge between now and the end-war; if there is one. Should NN lose this world from here they should probably consider downloading Clash of Clans or all creating new accounts.

Smart v Vodka will be a little different, if it turns into a real gang-bang of NN + Vodka v Smart well boring, but if either side wins out in a 'relatively' one-on-one scenario they'll have something legitimate to talk about. And for now it seems like it's been a good start to a war with both sides launching successful OPs with failed ones in there aswell.

Lord BillyNoMates

nah Smart! will win this world now

they have Extribute and his words will make us die before the world finishes

so props to Smart! for already winning the world he was indeed a nice addition to Smart!

DeletedUser

just looking at some start and this one is quite painfull to see TBH

6d2bfeda81.png

DeletedUser119075

so props to Smart! for already winning the world he was indeed a nice addition to Smart!
Got to admit, great banter. You are MR know it all , all hail billy

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Pretty sure ExTribute is just a guy who doesn't like you.

Lord BillyNoMates

pretty sure extribute has been dropping hints hes now playing in smart!