TOP 9 Tribes

mattcurr

1 Jäger - Highest control of their K weakest control of their Rim. Perhaps they have diplomacy out there dont know, I dont underestimate their abilities as much as everyone else, I dont think them Elite either.

2 DIGG - Good K control, they seem to expanded on the rim a bit, they'll need to solidify their tribe from the mergers to make sure they're stable.

3 PI - Huge failed opp on Fools, and after whooping them for the vast majority of the world, they seem stalled out, dwindling growth rates outside their Pusher in chief meti. Recruited their top player from TBS, who seems to still be working with them, so I guess thats their Academy tribe that they're trying to hide from everyone, but yeah guys we're not dumb you have an academy tribe we all can see it.. Cooollll....

4 Paryl - If jesus was a group of people he would be Paryl

5 FOOLS - They stopped a PI opp, but can they cap some villages?

6 TBS :) - PI Academy tribe

7 Jägers - Jager Academy tribe

hurod

1.(7.) Jäger family. Holding 65% of their home K makes them probably most secured. Their growth is decent and they have all the directions to expand. Internals is 87, quite big number already but having high member count those numbers are always high. Been noticing in other reviews that their leadership has bad reputation or none lol. I have no idea and tbh i dont care. They are running rank 1 tribe atm so they cant be so bad. Only player i recognize is Frozen.

giphy.gif

2. DIGG. Completely second tribe, with rank and OD. Taking dominance in their K without real competition. 45 internals what aint so bad i suppose. Half as Jäger family. They dont have access to rim what might turn against them in future. Also no noblements with Paryl. I guess they have diplo what could turn back against them, letting enemy grow.

giphy.gif

3. PI. Can't make a serious review about the tribe im in.

giphy.gif

4. Paryl. Well, the smallest top tribe with best average points. Active crew with known players. Im disappointed tho, Fear told us he will solo win the world and now he is gone. Matt probably gets bored soon and Groot account takes the tribe over. They need to establish themselves so lots of work to do. Their spread and low member count makes them vulnerable so probably hide behind diplo. 24 internals already.

giphy.gif

5. FOOLS. Small member count, terrible location, probably turtling as seen in last PI op against them and by their ODD. But I think they just finally run out of defense when they get decent attention. They have some good players in and i see future merge with one top tribe. 43 internals, same as Digg. So a lot.

giphy.gif

Overall opinion about top tribes is that no one have decent dominance in their continents. No mayor wars so it have been boring. Cant wait the Rune villages pop up and see how things turn out.

mattcurr

1.(7.) Jäger family. Holding 65% of their home K makes them probably most secured. Their growth is decent and they have all the directions to expand. Internals is 87, quite big number already but having high member count those numbers are always high. Been noticing in other reviews that their leadership has bad reputation or none lol. I have no idea and tbh i dont care. They are running rank 1 tribe atm so they cant be so bad. Only player i recognize is Frozen.

giphy.gif

2. DIGG. Completely second tribe, with rank and OD. Taking dominance in their K without real competition. 45 internals what aint so bad i suppose. Half as Jäger family. They dont have access to rim what might turn against them in future. Also no noblements with Paryl. I guess they have diplo what could turn back against them, letting enemy grow.

giphy.gif

3. PI. Can't make a serious review about the tribe im in.

giphy.gif

4. Paryl. Well, the smallest top tribe with best average points. Active crew with known players. Im disappointed tho, Fear told us he will solo win the world and now he is gone. Matt probably gets bored soon and Groot account takes the tribe over. They need to establish themselves so lots of work to do. Their spread and low member count makes them vulnerable so probably hide behind diplo. 24 internals already.

giphy.gif

5. FOOLS. Small member count, terrible location, probably turtling as seen in last PI op against them and by their ODD. But I think they just finally run out of defense when they get decent attention. They have some good players in and i see future merge with one top tribe. 43 internals, same as Digg. So a lot.

giphy.gif

Overall opinion about top tribes is that no one have decent dominance in their continents. No mayor wars so it have been boring. Cant wait the Rune villages pop up and see how things turn out.
You counted everyone's internals wrong, pryl has 8, I'm not going to count everyone's for you, but I'm assuming you were counting over nobling yourself in there

Deleted User - 10618707

You counted everyone's internals wrong, pryl has 8, I'm not going to count everyone's for you, but I'm assuming you were counting over nobling yourself in there

Seems you aren't very good at counting either. Since smiler alone has had 10 internals but...meh

mattcurr

Seems you aren't very good at counting either. Since smiler alone has had 10 internals but...meh
I'm on my phone probably did miss count but saying it as smiler alone is a little misleading, you mean the only account with any internals had 10. So then the whole tribe has had ten.

And the no major wars!?! I think Payrl declared war on the #2 tribe and rimmed 3?4? I haven't been keeping track top 25 accounts

hurod

I just used war stats. Every yellow noblement have a story behind so im putting them all in one big pot :D

Recruiting from enemy tribe and than use their headless situation aint mayor war o_O

Last edited:

DeletedUser119533

3 PI - Huge failed opp on Fools, and after whooping them for the vast majority of the world, they seem stalled out, dwindling growth rates outside their Pusher in chief meti. Recruited their top player from TBS, who seems to still be working with them, so I guess thats their Academy tribe that they're trying to hide from everyone, but yeah guys we're not dumb you have an academy tribe we all can see it.. Cooollll....

Who is meti, there pusher in cheif as you put it?

DeletedUser121174

1. Jager Fam. Best domination of a continent so far with around 70% of the k dominated. Also probably the tribe with the most fire power available in the world in terms of troops due to size and heavy recruitment. A lot of people may bash umm mass-recruitment but it is an effective strategy which may or may not work in the world. Inactivity will affect this tribe the least and seem to have a bunch of well versed players. Have the highest amounts of ennoblements in the past week but also a lot of it is Jagers. With smart diplomacy and good coordination and loyal members they are solid candidates to win this world. The recruitment has affected them in that they have few high pointed players due to lack of growth available to them. Next Step? They either continue expanding on to the rim until they will either have to go West into K 44 or South into K 55.

2. DIGG Fam. I assume SHOVEL? is there academy or some sort considering how much they eat off them without resistance. A solid contender to this world , with a good brawl fought out against FU in which FU had admirable performers who at the end ended up joining DIGG, which in my opinion will be GOOD recruitment and as long as the cohesion is good is a great move. Growth is picking up now and the tribe has shown good coordination on Escape. Will probably secure their backyards soon and will either face of Jager or move into the West in which Paryl are located but a lot of free targets exist. I predict they will overtake Jager soon if growth continues like this etc. although they seem to have quite a few inactive players.

3. PI. Dominant force in 3k's although don't really own any of them. Have the thinnest spread and a low member count which will be good as long as they have good diplomacy and keep up activity. Seem to be compromised of good players. Will they keep it up , who knows? When will they actually take out FOOLS, who knows? They probably have an alliance or some hugging or some sort with TBS:).

4. Paryl. Great tribe, tight knit bunch and all are probably great players. I-AM-GROOT does not have the best of reps spanning a few worlds and isn't the most reliable player to have in your tribe. Matt is a forum joy to watch but will probably quit soon and the k will be a deadspace/zone. Whopping ex STEPS players and sadly you'd think they could have put up better resistance but yeah. Been given stick for backstabbing STEPS but I honestly see that they are ex-PINK and this is really the survivors to Pink who were truly loyal to the tribe and recovered from the backstab which STEPS performed on PINK. Weaknesses, low member count and might not stay active. With smart diplomacy and manupilation could have a massive impact on the world.

Others-
TBS:) (Inactive) /FOOLS(Stubborn people, when will they join another tribe?) /

Notable mentions-

If someone very competent got a hold of EMA fam. leadership and whipped them to shape and led them right, they could have a world impact but leadership looks bad.

Knock! and Yummy also tribes which could have an impact , if they get lucky and play there cards right.

DeletedUser120639

1. Jager Fam. Best domination of a continent so far with around 70% of the k dominated. Also probably the tribe with the most fire power available in the world in terms of troops due to size and heavy recruitment. A lot of people may bash umm mass-recruitment but it is an effective strategy which may or may not work in the world. Inactivity will affect this tribe the least and seem to have a bunch of well versed players. Have the highest amounts of ennoblements in the past week but also a lot of it is Jagers. With smart diplomacy and good coordination and loyal members they are solid candidates to win this world. The recruitment has affected them in that they have few high pointed players due to lack of growth available to them. Next Step? They either continue expanding on to the rim until they will either have to go West into K 44 or South into K 55.
Lets Play.
I would like to specifically pull this part from your Jaeger evaluation;
With smart diplomacy
Jaeger from what I have gathered are set to become one of the Top Tribes to fall due to their extremely poor diplomatic choices.
From what I know off, being just a PP Farmer on my account and getting inputs from others around their area of the world they have 0 diplomacy with any of the influential rim tribes around them.
I have heard they brushed aside an early proposal from Knock! for positive diplomacy, and from my knowledge have no positive diplomacy with Yummy also. With both tribes having an experienced leadership, that is known for its effective and honest gameplay and also both tribes tested on a number of worlds and winning. Knock! where even at war with Jaeger in World69, from which Knock! where winning the war and Jaeger there merged into Knock! and there players won under Knock!'s leadership.
It is also known that they are fighting with PI and from the members of Jaeger I have approached a majority of their backline players which are located near to the rim tribes are supporting/stacking there war front with PI. So it may be a matter of time until Jaeger find themselves in a position where all sides will be fighting, and they will find themselves stretched, and if the information gathered is to be believed, Knock & Yummy may walk through straight into as good as empty villages with defensive troops busy supporting the other side of the continent.

And to make matters worse, as most reading these Externals may of seen the "Ming" thread which was previously the leader of JE who where at war with both tribes + other rim tribes until Ming disbanded his tribe after getting all the members to first support him and send resources so he could grow, then dump the players.
Jaegers have now recruited this player. This to anyone will be seen as a dumb move to make when if anything you should be trying to stay on-side with those rim tribes while fighting a large scale war on your other front, NOT recruit what is seen as their refugee's of war.

So, I have to fully question your evaluation of them, they may be in the process of signing there own death warrant.

To Jaeger Diplomats;
Maybe it is time to recognize the experienced leadership those tribes on your west and north side have, before they cripple your so far good success in this world.

-Llama