Top Tribes

DeletedUser120748

Hoover back at you live! Apologize for the short leave of absence the last few weeks I had to deal with RL and I couldn't farm and post in forums at the same time :p A lot has happened in the past few weeks and I will fill you in! Also ITz.TD you're an idiot. I was not rimmed if you were competent enough to even look at TW stats.
en95-5.png
Rank/Tag/Points of best 40/Total Points/Members/Average points per member/Villages/Average points per village
1 Jäger 2,672,492 2,672,492 36 74,236 433 6,172
2 PI 1,981,378 1,981,378 19 104,283 291 6,809
3 DIGG 1,833,995 1,833,995 34 53,941 305 6,013
4 Paryl 1,157,228 1,157,228 8 144,654 163 7,100

So this week we will only be focusing on the tribes that in my opinion will have any chance at staying late game. STEPS have crumbled as they were replaced by Stairs (aka Paryl now) Only thing is I knew this was coming ;) Jäger and PI continue to grow freely. DIGG is fighting a war on all fronts. FOOLS are still around somehow. SMD have rebuilt the remains of STEPS.

1. Jäger. Jäger is still growing well with absolutely no one in their K still, and they seem to have an advantage in the world. Some may even say they could win it. If you are one of those people... You're an idiot. Jäger has absolutely no structure to their tribe what so ever as I have been told by the multiple members that I know inside their tribe. They also may think they have loyal members... but in reality I could end Jäger with about 5 minutes on a keyboard. I would suggest watching out when it comes to continuously back stabbing diplomacy, that doesn't make you very popular with anyone... PI is getting closer and closer...

2. PI. PI is a tribe that are quiet PP pushers. Nothing wrong with this if this is how you enjoy to play the game :p I would really like to see PI take out TBS and Jäger from their K and actually start to dominate. Its sad to watch such "great players" do nothing. Yet PI continues to grow and do well and for this I can not complain or get upset with them :p

3. DIGG. DIGG are fighting a war with FU that has been taking place for a long time, and it weren't for Agathon (who cheats with snipe scripts and automatic farming bots) it would have been over long ago. DIGG has slowed down in growth do to tribes fighting them on all fronts, but it nothing to worry about as they are not losing any ground. Shout out to RumFastRumFar for over 50k growth this week ;) Also trakkt who has come out of no where. I wouldn't count DIGG out of things just yet. When this war ends there will be a big amount of area for them to grow.

4. Paryl. Wow. That's all that you should really have to say right? MattCurr said it would happen and it did no matter how many people were doubting him... but I never did for a second.. I always knew the plan and knew this would happen, but poor STEPS had no idea what was coming to them.. Paryl is the favorite to win this world in my opinion for sure. They are unbelievable talented and have 8 members holding the #4 spot. Could be scary to see what they do to this world.

The other tribes on the map will play very important roles in this world. Weather they become allies with tribes or they merge they will decide how the world will turn out.

Well until next week world 95... Hoover Signing off :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10618707

Ouch lol. You being rimmed was a joke ;p

In other news, pp pushing clearly isn't working if we have to farm this much :p
ySjN2W9zTPK_ajLuu-xhlA.png

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@ Dhoover2098 , When you say " PI is a tribe that are quiet PP pushers " I don't know exactly what your saying because , I really haven't seen TD stop blabbing away in these externals , unless you mean a different type of quiet.

@ TD , I know we have our differences , but I have to agree with you with not having to spend alot on pp I see your area it looks like a waste land :

151a6d9648fcf0a422f32874502daf3d.png

LOOK AT ALL THOSE FARMS

I think your tribe hit every library in town with a PC and opened up fake accounts and built your area LOL

As far as my area goes in the core , it's the same thing a single farm every 2 hours away and 1000 players farming it because all the turtles are nobling them .

*GranTorino

@ Dhoover2098 , When you say " PI is a tribe that are quiet PP pushers " I don't know exactly what your saying because , I really haven't seen TD stop blabbing away in these externals , unless you mean a different type of quiet.

@ TD , I know we have our differences , but I have to agree with you with not having to spend alot on pp I see your area it looks like a waste land :

LOOK AT ALL THOSE FARMS

I think your tribe hit every library in town with a PC and opened up fake accounts and built your area LOL

As far as my area goes in the core , it's the same thing a single farm every 2 hours away and 1000 players farming it because all the turtles are nobling them .

Blah blah nobody farms outside of the core so you're just lucky blah blah or you're doing better than me so you're cheating blah blah everyone in my area is farming the same farms its unfair blah blah

Deleted User - 10618707

LOOK AT ALL THOSE FARMS

Well...then noble the turtles? I swear thinking must be hard for you mate.

DeletedUser113982

LOOK AT ALL THOSE FARMS

I think it's a beautiful wasteland :)

Deleted User - 10618707

Ransed I keep confusing you with Ajay cuz of picture lol

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well...then noble the turtles? I swear thinking must be hard for you mate.

Yes TD that's the answer , I'll noble the turtles who have 2 full villas of defense in their villa with my 30 percent morale on them when I have bigger fish knocking on my doors .

DeletedUser65940

DIGG has slowed down in growth do to tribes fighting them on all fronts

And why are they fighting on all sides? Oh yeah due to their leadership trying to pull some underhanded bad faith bull shit. Seriously. "Join us or be rimmed". Try me. Btw I love how DIGG/SHOVEL dismiss players that are being Op'd on to try to help their stats ;)

Shout out to RumFastRumFar for over 50k growth this week ;)

Of free villages. That's right. Of his 19 conquers, 9 have been free from his tribe. 3 have been barbs as low as 187 points

DeletedUser120800

And why are they fighting on all sides? Oh yeah due to their leadership trying to pull some underhanded bad faith bull shit. Seriously. "Join us or be rimmed". Try me. Btw I love how DIGG/SHOVEL dismiss players that are being Op'd on to try to help their stats ;)

Of free villages. That's right. Of his 19 conquers, 9 have been free from his tribe. 3 have been barbs as low as 187 points

hehe someones edgy

catch up bro

DeletedUser

xo

Some prefer to fight for their food. Some prefer the easier option.

Last I heard an inactive account generally has troops in it, so they still have to be cleared. Not quite sure how you figure it is 'free' if you still have to clear it.

And who got kicked to protect stats, because at this stage of the world, stats mean nothing. And to be rimmed means nothing as well when you already are on the rim, Mr Peppers.

DeletedUser65288

Paryl ain't getting anywhere with that troll dougie dragging them down.

DeletedUser

I don't have the same assessments but I appreciate the thread and thoughts. None of these major tribes has done much in my estimation, it's difficult to figure out their abilities, or even whose working with whom.

Indeed. Have there been any major conflicts yet? I think not. Everyone's just busting their asses on farming and turtling o_O

mattcurr

Indeed. Have there been any major conflicts yet? I think not. Everyone's just busting their asses on farming and turtling o_O
Looks like pi jumped 1 million ODA yesterday, but I don't see the fruits of such an opp. I think like their top account they are just attacking and over nobling themselves so no one realizes they hug everyone and don't fight just recruit from their enemies. Bets on how long before they recruit micky? You know once they stop pretending to care about TBS

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Looks like pi jumped 1 million ODA yesterday, but I don't see the fruits of such an opp. I think like their top account they are just attacking and over nobling themselves so no one realizes they hug everyone and don't fight just recruit from their enemies. Bets on how long before they recruit micky? You know once they stop pretending to care about TBS

Well Matt IMO , every player in W 95 and more who read these external forums know alot about the players in PI and as I mentioned before they can't be trusted , they pretty much already stabbed FOOLS in the back with the NAP we had with them , even though the Nap had no terms ( my dukes fault for trusting them ) they sent us a mail 2 minutes before sending out their attacks and nobles at some of our isolated players .

Also there are like 10 players in PI who were all in my tribe in world 90 who were invited to to the Premade of PI and since they were all invited I was looking forward to going with them , but when I asked If i could join I was told by TD and their council I wasn't welcomed . Then TD tried to ruin my reputation here in the externals.

But after all that PI contacted me and had enough nerve to ask me If FOOLS would have a Truce with PI and join them to Fight your tribe Paryl . I basically told them to @#%#&@**&^%$%^&&((()))(&^ . So since I told them that they went 1 million ODA yesterday , I have no ideal who they attacked , but I did manage to get Supporter of the day and go to rank 1 in the world.

ad02ab41cb272cc002821d408b9ecc7b.png

Deleted User - 10618707

Lol. Do you really want me to go to externals with what truly happened balian? You didn't try to 'join' us so cut the bullshit. Guess I'll go.find the screenshots later.