An Accusation of Murder!

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
unlike you i dont care about the haters

and the reason i havnt capped from smart as of yet is because im 2 days away
but go and speak to your so called allies

im one of the members who has been involved in steam rolling them and its like taking candy from a baby

You are arguing with your world 93 haters on a world 94 thread....

You clearly care too much.

Again more lies. Funny how I can reach you with noble speed in under 4 hours 30 minutes also I know for a fact you can reach Shaggydog in under 24 hours.

TheCookieMonster

Hi, im new here and kinda taking this all in, but is this lord billy guy a troll? No one would seriously act like the way he acts. Might be best to ignore people like him.

DeletedUser120740

Hi, im new here and kinda taking this all in, but is this lord billy guy a troll? No one would seriously act like the way he acts. Might be best to ignore people like him.

DUDE I PLAYED WITH YOU AGES AGO ON MY FIRST WORLD(S)

We used to talk on IM with your "brother" Sam

I can't remember my ingame name back in those days sadly if I'm remembering correctly I was 14 at the time now 25 rofl.

TheCookieMonster

DUDE I PLAYED WITH YOU AGES AGO ON MY FIRST WORLD(S)

We used to talk on IM with your "brother" Sam

I can't remember my ingame name back in those days sadly if I'm remembering correctly I was 14 at the time now 25 rofl.

Hahaha I dont remember much from those days. my "brother" :p Sam doesn't play anymore though hehe

Lord BillyNoMates

You are arguing with your world 93 haters on a world 94 thread....

You clearly care too much.

Again more lies. Funny how I can reach you with noble speed in under 4 hours 30 minutes also I know for a fact you can reach Shaggydog in under 24 hours.
your new villages with 3 Ds inside dont count

im in the middle of completely eliminating Hocor should be done in a couple of weeks

and after you have recruited hocors remaining members dont worry because you will have to fight NN and Vodka

and that will be your last war

TheCookieMonster

your new villages with 3 Ds inside dont count

im in the middle of completely eliminating Hocor should be done in a couple of weeks

and after you have recruited hocors remaining members dont worry because you will have to fight NN and Vodka

and that will be your last war

Wow, you talking same way you yell at other people about talking billy no main.

maybe you should make your posts well written before insulting someone else's or do you believe that your sentences require a paragraph after every 1 or 2 lines.

Lord BillyNoMates

Wow, you talking same way you yell at other people about talking billy no main.
dont worry i already know about you from w5 or 6

you made up some terrible sob story about your family and your age which later on found out to be bogus because your brother sam said so

TheCookieMonster

Not sure what your on about but didnt you make a sob story about getting nobled by a barb, getting nobled by sword speed train, and how you didnt get rimmed on w93?

Lord BillyNoMates

Not sure what your on about but didnt you make a sob story about getting nobled by a barb, getting nobled by sword speed train, and how you didnt get rimmed on w93?
sounds to me like you are either smarts bitch or lekwais

which one is it

oh and i know all about you and the fact you came on the forum and started denying it is funny because you admitted your brother is sam

TheCookieMonster

Nothing gets by you billynomain. Oh except for kreigers sword speed nobles. But its ok. You didnt get rimmed that world

Lord BillyNoMates

now your here for 1 of 2 reasons

your a member of smart

somebody asked you to come

so which one is it

and just so you know claiming to be a new guy didnt work out so try again

TheCookieMonster

try again? Like how you got rimmed on w93 and started 94? That type of try again?

You avoid how you got rimmed that world so much its pathetic man. Just acknowledge it. Accept it. Move on. Denial is no way to live.

Lord BillyNoMates

try again? Like how you got rimmed on w93 and started 94? That type of try again?

You avoid how you got rimmed that world so much its pathetic man. Just acknowledge it. Accept it. Move on. Denial is no way to live.
i wasnt rimmed

i gifted villages to like 5 different players

i think i lost 2/3 villages by force and that was because they noble nuked me

so who ever says i got rimmed is a liar

TheCookieMonster

Fair enough and thank you for responding. But did your main actually get nobled by sword speed nobles? Or was that just a really childish excuse?

DeletedUser120740

Put the cookie persona away I want Sam back ''twas much friendlier.

Hahaha

Don't make me call lady Sarah on you

My memory is better then I thought. Will be fun taking your villas cookie.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119075

i wasnt rimmed

i gifted villages to like 5 different players

i think i lost 2/3 villages by force and that was because they noble nuked me

so who ever says i got rimmed is a liar
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you are still denying it. Cookie read the earlier post with proof that he got rimmed. What a liar.

If kreiger took three from you and I took 2 that's 5, nature taking 2, Brandon took 2 ludi took 3. Um that's alot more then 5 mate. You got rimmed accept it and stop coming up with excuses. It happens every world you join, you try play leader, fail the tribe then get rimmed or join another tribe and get rimmed.

b0a038333d5a09cdd5e3116c925416f4

https://gyazo.com/0e2f279676a8f8167cea4bdcc41eeaa5

So tell me which "5 players" did you gift your villages to. I can only see one. the rest forcefully took them LOOOL.

Last edited by a moderator: