So... Who's joining W96 with me?!

mattcurr

I would like to evaluate your knowledge base on tw. I don't give credence to all this don't be cocky bs. If you guys are good it would be salvation for net. I haven't seen an elite start up tribe in years. Do you guys use Skype

DeletedUser121194

I would like to evaluate your knowledge base on tw. I don't give credence to all this don't be cocky bs. If you guys are good it would be salvation for net. I haven't seen an elite start up tribe in years. Do you guys use Skype
We live together so ... but we have skype if you want i can give you mine in pm

DeletedUser120425

This is gonna be a fun world.
Billy please say your joining. Your godlike sniping skills are the highlight of any world.... said no-one ever.

Tralalalalalala

mattcurr

last message to you : come vs us on W96 :) and cry us a river
unlike some players im way to busy on w94 to be kicking some foreigners ass on w96
Yeah don't bother they're subpar if they get lucky and near no start up players they'll catch up in mid game from dedication but they don't understand how to farm or build

[6:15:53 PM] Matt!?!: Hey
[6:21:03 PM] KeldeeoR: Hey
[6:25:21 PM] Matt!?!: Soooooo in a non p2w world
[6:25:38 PM] Matt!?!: What would you expect to have exiting BP in terms of troops
[6:27:23 PM] KeldeeoR: I don’t know all English :) what is bp ? But if you say what troops should I do on a world without premium exchange I build stable to 10-15 (depends) and farm a lot with horses
[6:28:00 PM] Matt!?!: Beginners protection when you can start attacking other players
[6:28:17 PM] KeldeeoR: Oh ok
[6:28:25 PM] Matt!?!: P2w is a world you can buy res so I'm saying one you can't buy them
[6:28:46 PM] KeldeeoR: I know.
[6:31:40 PM] KeldeeoR: Make 50-100 spear depending on how many barbarians I have. I farm with spear and paladin in the first day. If is simple cercetation I make swordsman if not I make axeman.
[6:32:00 PM] KeldeeoR: Then I upgrade to 10 and never stand
[6:32:13 PM] KeldeeoR: Build troops and farm 24/24
[6:33:14 PM] Matt!?!: How do you farm
[6:33:17 PM] Matt!?!: What method
[6:33:31 PM] KeldeeoR: With assistant
[6:33:56 PM] Matt!?!: Yeah how
[6:35:01 PM] KeldeeoR: 1-2 lc it depends on distance. And swordsman with spear in the way they don’t die
[6:35:17 PM] KeldeeoR: I mean 2-4 lc
[6:35:40 PM] Matt!?!: So you just send out 1 attack of 2-4 spears to all of the villages around you?
[6:35:49 PM] Matt!?!: Or many attacks at once
[6:35:53 PM] Matt!?!: To each village
[6:36:16 PM] KeldeeoR: 2-4 light cavalry
[6:36:35 PM] KeldeeoR: I have 10 barbarians I send 2-4 to all
[6:36:43 PM] KeldeeoR: Dude we know to play
[6:37:06 PM] Matt!?!: So you'd have 1 attack out to each barb or Like 10 attacks on each one
[6:37:22 PM] KeldeeoR: 1
[6:37:56 PM] Matt!?!: What would you build after you have lc
[6:39:17 PM] KeldeeoR: After mines I rush to noble
[6:39:33 PM] KeldeeoR: Wall 20, mines 20-20-20
[6:40:50 PM] Matt!?!: Okay so you don't know how to farm or build thanks for the answers
[6:40:59 PM] KeldeeoR: xD
[6:41:22 PM] KeldeeoR: You win at least 1 world ?
[6:41:44 PM] KeldeeoR: You will watch us if we know to play on W96
[6:42:00 PM] KeldeeoR: With all trash talkers
[6:42:10 PM] Matt!?!: You'll catch up in mid to late game if you don't land near people who can play
[6:42:23 PM] Matt!?!: But you don't know how to farm or build in early game
[6:42:52 PM] KeldeeoR: xD ok. I have my stile and I win many worlds. You have you’re stole and you win ...
[6:43:40 PM] Matt!?!: Style doesn't have much to do with it your methods are just ineffective in terms of build up. Winning worlds and starting property are totally different
[6:44:11 PM] KeldeeoR: How you say. I’m noob and I win manny worlds
[6:44:31 PM] KeldeeoR: What is you’re name in game ?
[6:52:08 PM] Matt!?!: I use aliases in most worlds but that doesn't have anything to do with you not understanding how to farm
[6:52:23 PM] KeldeeoR: Pahahaha
[6:52:44 PM] KeldeeoR: So you’re map is blue ? Hahaha good to know. We don’t need you

DeletedUser121194

WE don’t know to farm and to play this game ... you will see we are just a low players who only talk on forums :).

mattcurr

WE don’t know to farm and to play this game ... you will see we are just a low players who only talk on forums :).
Not really what i said, through activity abuse, you'll likely catch up mid to late game, but you dont understand how to build or farm, anyone who knows how to play can see that from your own words.

DeletedUser121194

Not really what i said, through activity abuse, you'll likely catch up mid to late game, but you dont understand how to build or farm, anyone who knows how to play can see that from your own words.
Yeah like you ! Please when the world will start let the map talk

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

In all fairness you dont need to. Its been a long long time that I saw someone who's at the top of game knowledge actually be at the top. Early or late game. Though they do often come out ahead midgame.