So... Who's joining W96 with me?!

mattcurr

Yeah like you ! Please when the world will start let the map talk
Child you literally have been on here bragging about how good you are and you dont know how to farm or build. I've never said anything about me being better than you, Ive said you lack the knowledge to have a good start up unless you alter your strategies.
In all fairness you dont need to. Its been a long long time that I saw someone who's at the top of game knowledge actually be at the top. Early or late game. Though they do often come out ahead midgame.
you mean people who stick around when all the good players quit and eat blues? Yeah i dont really give late game players any credit for anything h0lly, a very small minority do anything noteworthy in late game. Most grow fat on AM and playing like shit eating blue's, i'm gonna personally bring back the culture of laughing at blue eating late game players if it kills me.

DeletedUser121194

You say I don’t know to farm and etc and I say let the map speak when the server will start :). You wanna start the world with all tribe as alliance ? Where is the action then ? Just make alliance with all and conquer barbarians ?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
you mean people who stick around when all the good players quit and eat blues? Yeah i dont really give late game players any credit for anything h0lly, a very small minority do anything noteworthy in late game. Most grow fat on AM and playing like shit eating blue's, i'm gonna personally bring back the culture of laughing at blue eating late game players if it kills me.

Well you said lategame, I havent seen many consistently good lategame players lately.
Matt rather than hating on newcomers (From another server) try and be more welcoming. Let him brag for now and we will see the results later. Its not good to underestimate them you know? The Greeks won W... 86? The Nords just won W90. Not all of them were grsat players, but they did win in the end. The early game and farming is meaningless if they don't continue playing afterwards anyways. Not the other way around...

mattcurr

You say I don’t know to farm and etc and I say let the map speak when the server will start :). You wanna start the world with all tribe as alliance ? Where is the action then ? Just make alliance with all and conquer barbarians ?
I dont really need to prove my ability to click things in early world anymore, but good luck not landing next to anyone who knows how to start up. There's a decent chance you get away with not knowing how to play.

The early game and farming is meaningless if they don't continue playing afterwards anyways. Not the other way around...
If someone sticks around and does well late game, but would have been rimmed if they were ever placed next to anyone good early on you can take that as you want. I see it as people being unable to commit a year plus to a game, and those who can dont have any extra skills, just an ability to play longer. Early world is the only situation where you can easily get rimmed where things are turbulent, existing and playing for a couple years is just having an ability and will to be near a computer every day for a few years. Mehh thats not being a good player thats being available, you're arguing that winning worlds means something, Im saying it doesnt. You cant say well they win worlds as a defense of that argument, im questioning the validity of that statement meaning anything

DeletedUser121194

I dont really need to prove my ability to click things in early world anymore, but good luck not landing next to anyone who knows how to start up. There's a decent chance you get away with not knowing how to play.
Holly dude ... I don’t know what to say more. Why u don’t play vs us ? If we are so bad ? I see ur twstats and ... you play this game for nothing. U say u know to play better than me then come and play vs me. Don’t talk trash if you can’t prove you’re better.

mattcurr

Holly dude ... I don’t know what to say more. Why u don’t play vs us ? If we are so bad ? I see ur twstats and ... you play this game for nothing. U say u know to play better than me then come and play vs me. Don’t talk trash if you can’t prove you’re better.
Look you claimed to be a pro, I asked you some basic questions, you didnt know the basic answers. Thats just as simple as that, anyone can read the questions and answers and see your lack of knowledge

DeletedUser121194

Look you claimed to be a pro, I asked you some basic questions, you didnt know the basic answers. Thats just as simple as that, anyone can read the questions and answers and see your lack of knowledge
Yup with my lack knowledge I win worlds. With you’re pro knowledge what you win ? Barbarian villages ?

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

If someone sticks around and does well late game, but would have been rimmed if they were ever placed next to anyone good early on you can take that as you want. I see it as people being unable to commit a year plus to a game, and those who can dont have any extra skills, just an ability to play longer. Early world is the only situation where you can easily get rimmed where things are turbulent, existing and playing for a couple years is just having an ability and will to be near a computer every day for a few years. Mehh thats not being a good player thats being available, you're arguing that winning worlds means something, Im saying it doesnt. You cant say well they win worlds as a defense of that argument, im questioning the validity of that statement meaning anything

a lot of people flat out don't have the willpower to keep going for multiple years I know I certainly don't

it's a very different sort of skillset than doing well early on but there's something to it all the same

mattcurr

Yup with my lack knowledge I win worlds. With you’re pro knowledge what you win ? Barbarian villages ?
Oh wow, I need some aloe for that burn. Yes I get it you dick around in tw every day for a few years and win worlds, great, that doesnt make you good at the game that means you have a lot of time and commitment to playing it for years, placed next to someone who knows his ass from his head you'd be rimmed before you get to "win worlds"

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

Does anything in this browsergame mean anything anymore?
- Oh you're first to 5K, "Must be money."
- First to 100K, "Nice internals man."
- Wins the world, "Yeah you only won because you got determination. Not because you're good."

This game has always favoured people with more time, now it also favours people who spend money. Who needs to be good anymore and how would you even rate someone as good if he can't commit time?

What I'm saying is, you're here hating on newcomers about nothing at all. And eventhough you and me both enjoy that. Its not a great welcome ;)

mattcurr

What I'm saying is, you're here hating on newcomers about nothing at all. And eventhough you and me both enjoy that. Its not a great welcome ;)
He's not a new Comer and I gave him a realistic appraisal his method is good enough he can catch up by mid to late game but can't farm or build right.

As for the rest of the bullshit you said. You can always isolate variables on that shit and see who can play. But what you're arguing is that late game or winning worlds means shit what I'm saying is that if you need to start 75 hours away from me so you survive then I get bored and quit when you're 1/25th my size then you win the world. Sorry honey that doesn't mean you're better than me you're just more committed and able to play daily longer we all know because if your criteria for beating someone is starting far enough away that they don't have enough time to get to you that doesn't mean you are good

DeletedUser121194

Then come near my village :) you’re just bad and spam the forums. With you’re “knowledge” yo do nothing. So please stop talking here you’re arguments are 0 for me an my team. We just amuse on spammers like you who can’t play more than 1 month this game because they nobled. See ya :)

DeletedUser

Lol startup has always been formulaic, most of the acclaimed startup players were trash. Didn't even know what the basic units did which even first world noobs do because of their stubbornness. Very good at doing repetitive tasks though. That's about it. Can't believe anyone is arguing that the easiest part of the game asides from the one difficulty spike of getting your second village is harder than mid or late game.

mattcurr

Lol startup has always been formulaic, most of the acclaimed startup players were trash. Didn't even know what the basic units did which even first world noobs do because of their stubbornness.
Who precisely are you talking about? To clarify I think a good start is finished in mid game

mattcurr

Nearly all of them are trash, Nauz, Tom 25 etc. etc.
Such a random list, so you're claiming that Tom and nauz doesn't know how basic units work? I've never considered nauz a good player but saying he doesn't know units is just dumb. I presume you picked Tom, whose not particularly famous because he's friends with me. Your trolling is just dumb shh nemesis we can just pretend this didn't happen

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Such a random list, so you're claiming that Tom and nauz doesn't know how basic units work? I've never considered nauz a good player but saying he doesn't know units is just dumb. I presume you picked Tom, whose not particularly famous because he's friends with me. Your trolling is just dumb shh nemesis we can just pretend this didn't happen

Well they never understood why HC are the most formidable unit in the game... So DA has a point.