Hall of Fame!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser120425

I'd like to nominate HoCor/*UC* (formerly FnB & *RiM*) for getting rid of the "media"
Media is the correct word for shit stirrer and bias reporting.

Oh, how I wish I was on this world as it happened

DeletedUser115004

I nominate myself first player to recruit 1mil units...

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Id like to nominate Smart! for being the first tribe to reach 1 million points in the war rankings <3 Really putting the war in Tribal Wars <3

Lord BillyNoMates

you can nominate who ever you want but this hall of fame is broken anyway

and somebody has kidnapped the topic owner so good luck getting it updated ^^

DeletedUser911

Hey Shayd, you reckon you'll revive this one? Breathe a little love and life into the world -- encourage peeps to conduct something here.

Deleted User - 4669627

Thought I had updated this, my bad
updated to include...

Easy ride for them. Although, I nominate NN for being the first tribe to hit 10 million. Well done.

Id like to nominate Smart! for being the first tribe to reach 1 million points in the war rankings <3 Really putting the war in Tribal Wars <3

BTW (hope this double post is allowed), I nominate Shayd for this excellent 'Hall of Fame' idea implemented here...I think it is worth noting in the record books that Shayd also brought to life these forums through his various efforts.

but not this...

I'd like to nominate HoCor/*UC* (formerly FnB & *RiM*) for getting rid of the "media"
Media is the correct word for shit stirrer and bias reporting.

Oh, how I wish I was on this world as it happened

no bias bro, just facts, i'm here, they're gone, hell you're gone :eek:

Mr Blood Frenzy

Every other K got another top tribe in it, except K55. Doesnt that deserve a place in the hall of fame? We owned our K from start to finish.

No. You just recruited, spied and betrayed your way to it.

Recruited the dukes of the two largest competitors, and put spies in tribes less than a fifth of your size.

Victory without integrity is no victory at all.

Have fun with your hollow victories and cheap thrills.

An honorable death is it's own reward.