The Curious case of Ex NN members

kingraz

Reaction score
I have been hearing all sorts of permutation and combinations in story telling. Let me give you the official stance from NN on what happened. Few of the versions from the most disrespectful tribe even beats Christopher Nolan's Inception or Memento. I play TW for fun, friendship and to observe people behaviour. I train guys in real life to be better people, by motivation and opening a broad platform. And my family in TW are neither kids nor we are dictators to boss people around just because I want to. If they have survived till this stage it is safe to assume they should be at least a bit matured or reasonable or good or shady (playing both sides) or pathological liars. Most of the FL accounts might not survive without these traits.

What could be the reason for leaving? - Lets ponder into the question
1. Fear of getting rimmed? - Being a CAT and turning on your long time friend(The Worst Kind)
2. Have they been influenced? - Promises, lies, unstable RL, etc.
3. Internal disagreements and conflicts? Unfair treatment, dislikes, backstabbing, selfishness etc.

It could be either of the above or all of the above. What others claim might be true or they might believe it is true or they know they are pathological liars, anything is possible.This is why the game from its simple point in play becomes more and more interesting. Lets come to the point.

The world without the recent change would be NN having approximately 29 Million and Smart being approx 17 Million in points. Who in their right mind would change stripes?

Their complaints and accusations on us.

Constant contact & Response rate: 10s of 100s of mails were sent to these players when the OP or support was being planned. Their own stats as a proof, being the top 2 players in our tribe and top 5 in the world their support stats when they left was 50k and 90k. They never responded to emergencies well. As far as I remember they did not snipe for others, never sat any accounts, support sent latest to tribe was those 100-200 each which even a 100K points player could afford. Constant approach on these players might have felt they can't be selfish and continue or they genuinely feel they are doing a great job helping the tribe - Both the scenario either shows they are naive/noobish or selfish.

Communication issues:
I was told by players within and mostly from the other tribe who are shouting loud that they were not good with English and adding to this we were bad at communicating or asking them whether they were comfortable. That is utter BS. they communicated like breeze when they were stopped from attacking a certain player because that would have restricted group of player's growth. They were awesome with decent grammar when they were asked why they launched attacks on internals (Tipaul). Where does their voice go when asked for support or help? It is mostly our mistake that we allowed them to continue as spoilt brats till this stage.

Lack of growth: The last thing and the most funny thing in their mind should be this. With the game play of a mosquito they have grown to become dragons. No selfless team play, no advanced skills, yet they were the best 2 in points. These players instead of sniping, stacked on loooooooong range noble train at wall 8. Such is not expected from top players and clearly they are not well versed with game tactics. Still they managed to outgrow with PP and using near by players to OP the targets they want. Though their neighbours were much more skilled somehow got less villages than these two players. I bet their neighbours wouldn't have noticed this silent poison growing nearby.

They had a beef with a player and not happy with the YES merge:

This is hilarious :). Firstly Kekua had initiated the merge terms and then passed it on to me. The merge was considered looking at the future. I personally was not fond of the merge and wanted to assess things a bit late. But the funny part is, there was time when we had NAP with HoCor and Llyod himself accused me of supporting YES and I had no knowledge of Tos and Max supporting them. Tosbaqa and Maxut's friendship with YES was way older than NN affair. We still get Lloyd's voices in our sleep shouting against us on a individual act which tribe resolved after contacting them. They did not support tribe, did not let us know what OPs they have in pipeline as assumed that no one will op Lord marius in ex YES region. How can one be such naive and to top that call the tribe being selfish? How can a tribe be selfish?
Note: The only beef they had is to not send their troops to anyone in mass. They are only ok to send small numbers when requested but what would a village worth of troops help across 50 targets.

Our Accusation on them:
Personal goals and aspirations:
The top 2 players in NN, Tosbaqa and Maxut left and from their own account messages claimed that they wanted to be first to reach 1 million and 2 million and so on. Personal goals were fine, many players would like those feat but they should not come at the expense of tribe's progress or suppressing other members growth. Joking that they have been boxed and with Hocor villages still to be conquered any player in their right mind can conclude what a silly thing it was.

The tribe was asked on what issues in hand and never discouraged questions - if they want to propose an op or an idea or register a complaint all they had to do was to send a mail or hit our chats ( equal to how they were superman in communication on internals and OP claim conflicts) - instead they back-stabbed a #1 tribe underestimating their old family where they almost started ans stayed together until last week?

Not every tribe is perfect and there are ways to resolve a conflict to see the the underlying issue on why a player is not happy. If their intentions were pure as Arctic ice and they were trying to be reasonable. They had plenty of options to revolt against something even in serious fashion by below platforms.
a. Forum posts
b. Leaving the tribe and stay tribeless to emphasise a point.
c. Creating their own tribe of two.

But what did they choose?

1. Joining an tribe they know marked as enemy (Strike one)
2. Attacking their ex tribemate stating they want a 1Vs1 to show they are all noble and have nothing against the rest. (Strike 2)
3. Then started attacking 5 players stating they hate them or easy targets. (Strike 3)

Are the above traits make of a good tribesmen? Or does it show that there were ill treated? How can they be so naive and claim we restricted them where they grew huge with less than basic skills and involvement.

We are being accused for being tolerant with them even at this stage. May be this would have encouraged them to think we will send them off like movie star. Even stars get shot in no time. You guys were mere weak mortals.

And with respect to Smiley and another member. They were just brainwashed by SMart's good deceiving skills and made use of holes in NN. I applaud them (Reece or Llyod or whoever) for being whatever they did in terms to survive. I am neither angered or nor have a piece of advice for them. They are what they are and World is there to see what they make of their new recruits. Leaving Hocor alone to rot is one thing but promising safety and brainwashing them to turn against us definitely need backing up to do. Else the guys who left would look like clowns leaving their family and moving out just to later realise they played those players like they were toys and made NN Vs NN weak defectors.

End story is Smart bought their time and extended their stay for may be couple of months. I hear they are controlling another tribe which is their ally and bossing them around like their own property. So Smart are entirely dependant on divide and rule strategy and will tank like pack of papers when everyone starts hating you. And you guys are doing awesome work to boss your only left allies to use as a shield or puppets to turn them against you guys soon.

Cheers!
The world got much more interesting. Thanks for doing our job proactively and take the non participants out in a blink :D. Good luck with your new recruits, the weakness in NN has been flushed out.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well said, still i find it sad that their is no loyalty to be found :(
In my opinioin actions like this reduce the importance of stretagy and decrease chances of well planed long term strategies.
So for me the game does become more interesting but less fun.

Deleted User - 10017355

The way you wrote this post leads us to believe you are a switched-on fulla. This is something the happens every world where leadership lacks the back-bone to kick/punish large members for being dead-weight, hopefully you'll be able to recognise what you said above in future worlds to see these players were probably never on your side and act early.

kingraz

Reaction score
The way you wrote this post leads us to believe you are a switched-on fulla. This is something the happens every world where leadership lacks the back-bone to kick/punish large members for being dead-weight, hopefully you'll be able to recognise what you said above in future worlds to see these players were probably never on your side and act early.

More than lacking back bone, I was finding the little goodness in them to hang on to. That is how NN had players with them playing their own account rather than forcing them on to a bigger player. This a game and yes winning is kinda important but not at the expense of trashing its own family member if it could be resolved by some adjustments. I do not get charged or discharged with respect to situation. My role here is to make less hand holding to experienced players and play as a team, respect the team.

Every tribe has its own formula and strategy. They would definitely be flawed in certain ways depending upon the maturity of the tribe as whole. Immature players were, are and will be immature even if they wear new clothes to remove their stains. If they had not left now, they might in future. Operation success and other factors in game depend upon time availability and talent of a player or one who assists them. But immaturity and selfishness cannot be groomed in a single world play unless they are threatened with hostility. They left because there was a slight pressure of being Rank #1 or #2 whatever. They left because they did not like to support players and claimed they did not like them. If that is the attitude, there is no way they will be saint in a moment.

Last edited:

Lord BillyNoMates

Result of over hugging
i hardly doubt it because at one stage smart! had diplomacy with 95% of the world

it just all broke down when their members constantly violated NAPs and Alliances

DeletedUser121028

I very seriously doubt Smart had diplomacy with even half the world dude, Your original post was well thought out and laid things out clearly for those of us not privy to details. No need to throw away the validity from your post so you can engage in another verbal spitting contest filled with over exaggerated statements about people you don't like. Other than that, as a third party, appreciated the post

Lord BillyNoMates

this used to be the rankings
1.NN
2.Smart
3.Yes NAP
4.Vodka Allied
5.Hocor Allied
6.POTC Allied
7.Hocors academy Allied
8.Crawl

from what i can see thats diplomacy with 5 tribes out of 7

DeletedUser121028

From my understanding, and this could probably better be verified by someone from Smart!, but I was under the impression that the Hocor alliance happened after us (Vodka) and Smart! began our war, Purge was also around at the start of that before they split into NN, Hocor, and Vodka. I think your timing might be off. A more accurate statement might be that Smart! has at some point had positive diplomatic relations with most major tribes.

Lord BillyNoMates

From my understanding, and this could probably better be verified by someone from Smart!, but I was under the impression that the Hocor alliance happened after us (Vodka) and Smart! began our war, Purge was also around at the start of that before they split into NN, Hocor, and Vodka. I think your timing might be off. A more accurate statement might be that Smart! has at some point had positive diplomatic relations with most major tribes.
smart will deny anything no matter what the truth is

i know for a fact they were allied to potc and vodka at the same time while being napped to -Yes-

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
95% of the world means that we had to have relations with 95 tribes out of 100. At that time there were probably 400+ tribes left, so we had 380+ relations?

See what happens when you exaggerate? if you say stupid things people will get annoyed and demonstrate again that you just because you are bored. Very rarely do you have something useful to say.

Let me refresh your memory:
Hocor diplomacy came after we started to war with Vodka.
Smart never had a NAP with Yes.
We did have a nap with purge, but just after we declared on YES.

Never at one time did we have more than 2 allied parties.

You just had to make me unleash the hounds on you, didn't you?

EDIT: and learn how to edit your post. Sending a reply starting with the word Edit is just wrong.

Tom

Last edited:

DeletedUser120740

Side 1:
Players: razersteak
Side 2:
Players: tosbaqa

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 2
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 87,970
Side 2: 19,469
Difference: 68,501

chart

I don't mind the departure

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ best post to this thread, also the shortest

i would remind those who criticize NN leadership however, that which you criticize, is not the work of the current leadership :oops:
every single thing mentioned here is from kekua/unjustifi3d days?
not 1 has anything to do with the new leadership?

Gnomlandsecurity

Hi :)

I had to say something because that post bothered me.

No Purge. joined Hocor. Lotd is just a flower child who cries when not given attention too. He was left with one village and joined after being booted from Purge.

Carry on with the bickering!

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There are always members who think they deserve special treatment over the best interest of the tribe. Some people just don't understand, or it is a problem with the leadership being transparent regarding tribal direction, intentions, etc.

But it is a headache for leaderships to deal with people like these and the issues always become exacerbated

Tribe has to come first for success. sometimes you like it, sometimes you don't, but almost always are tribes better off with self entitled members.

EDIT: as Rav seems to have beat me by 1 minute, LOTD is a seed of the same, someone who thinks they deserve something because of their personal rank. Actually getting to the point where he would flame me when I was duke, and eventually got what was coming to him.

DeletedUser121096

smart will deny anything no matter what the truth is

i know for a fact they were allied to potc and vodka at the same time while being napped to -Yes-

And Lord Billy knows everything and nobody can tell him he's wrong.

this used to be the rankings
1.NN
2.Smart
3.Yes NAP CORRECT
4.Vodka Allied CORRECT
5.Hocor Allied CORRECT
6.POTC Allied WRONG
7.Hocors academy Allied CORRECT
8.Crawl

from what i can see thats diplomacy with 5 tribes out of 7

Yes was one of our first, and only diplomatic relationships, which ended up resulting in a merge.

Even though you got a 4 out of 5, I will dive into this. Vodka was a group of members from Smart and Baba. Why would we not want to have them as allies? But Sean (Superbad) was looking forward to starting a war since the beginning of them branching off from Pnut/Baba. They violated the diplomacy. If anything we actually walked on eggshells with them to do the utmost in respecting them.
Hocor was not added as an ally, until all other diplomatic relationships were dissolved. Nor were their academy tribe.

POTC was never once our allies, we had a NAP and an agreement to not breach certain areas.

Now if we really want to talk about tribal hugs and the matter of the fact, let's talk about NN.

NN is recruiting to every edge of the whole entire world map.

en94

I've actually heard that NN is doing everything to have small rim tribes merge and join up in CRAWL and Smash.

On 9/18/2017, at 5:17 AM, *Name disclosed* wrote:
> There's definitely a few who are 100% mid merge into NN members. Im currently doing a roster check and making sure what everyone's role here is. Some people are just wanting to be bashers for them and not give up their accounts.

This is a member from a top 10 tribe. But who are they going to bash once you've recruited everybody?

And I'm sure if I spoke to more people I'd hear the same thing. And you know what? This may actually be one reason why the players transferred over to Smart. God, I would hate to see how many people are in your skype chat, but in all honesty if I were in NN I would leave. And it wouldn't be because of a lack of loyalty. It's because I don't agree with the leadership. I love fighting people. And I love having the freedom to noble. Every village within 5 units of another probably has a claim on it already. But sure yeah I mean the way you win worlds is having 70 percent domination so I guess you're doing something right. Can't say it's commendable though.

In all honesty, if Vodka and Smart were to ever band together there wouldn't be an NN over time. The situation would pan out like this, you guys are landlocked, there's no where for you to grow, and people will eventually start nobling barbs so your farm will start to diminish. And then? You have no more villages to noble, only villages to merge. At least Vodka has left food for themselves to eat. And you're probably pulling in so many garbage bullshit players. How much longer before most of those players go inactive? Have fun internalling them.

In my own personal opinion, NN will probably end up winning the world. Not because they reached out and grabbed it. Not because they fought for it. But because they recruited it. And the worst part, is the fact that NN is mass recruiting is shadowing the actual effort certain skilled players are actually putting in. Ever since I can remember, mass recruiting has been seen as a joke. But I already know I'm going to hear some nonsense about how many people Smart! has recruited but let's be honest, we're no where near NN's numbers.

But let's actually check out the nobling stats on NN.
NN vs HoCoR

Side 1:
Tribes: HoCoR, H0C0R
Side 2:
Tribes: NN

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 381
Difference: 333

chart

Side 1: 367,298
Side 2: 2,936,472
Difference: 2,569,174

chart

Boiling this down, I really don't think doing this well against a core tribe with literally nowhere to grow is even that remarkable.

NN vs Smart

Side 1:
Tribes: Smart!
Side 2:

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 34
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 581,773
Side 2: 293,481
Difference: 288,292

chart

Here's something more interesting. Actual targets. But the results? well. Not so remarkable.

NN vs Themselves

Side 1:
Tribes: CRAWL, SmasH
Side 2:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 91
Difference: 85

chart

Side 1: 39,449
Side 2: 705,616
Difference: 666,167

chart

Remarkable!

Now don't get me wrong! I'm not saying that internaling is not a part of this game, but with a map spread like that, it's really your only option. I aforementioned that I thought NN would win through mass recruitment, but it's extremely possible for another tribe to take advantage of the moment in which said internaling happens.

Now this makes everything relatively clear. NN is inevitably stunting their growth. With the amount of players they're taking in it is only natural for players to quit. NN will spend several nukes and nobles clearing and taking these villages. I've personally seen this issue arise in several worlds.

But I can't personally make predictions about anything, but we'll see how things pan out.