The Curious case of Ex NN members

kingraz

Reaction score
And Lord Billy knows everything and nobody can tell him he's wrong.

Yes was one of our first, and only diplomatic relationships, which ended up resulting in a merge.

Even though you got a 4 out of 5, I will dive into this. Vodka was a group of members from Smart and Baba. Why would we not want to have them as allies? But Sean (Superbad) was looking forward to starting a war since the beginning of them branching off from Pnut/Baba. They violated the diplomacy. If anything we actually walked on eggshells with them to do the utmost in respecting them.
Hocor was not added as an ally, until all other diplomatic relationships were dissolved. Nor were their academy tribe.

POTC was never once our allies, we had a NAP and an agreement to not breach certain areas.

Now if we really want to talk about tribal hugs and the matter of the fact, let's talk about NN.

NN is recruiting to every edge of the whole entire world map.

en94

I've actually heard that NN is doing everything to have small rim tribes merge and join up in CRAWL and Smash.

On 9/18/2017, at 5:17 AM, *Name disclosed* wrote:
> There's definitely a few who are 100% mid merge into NN members. Im currently doing a roster check and making sure what everyone's role here is. Some people are just wanting to be bashers for them and not give up their accounts.

This is a member from a top 10 tribe. But who are they going to bash once you've recruited everybody?

And I'm sure if I spoke to more people I'd hear the same thing. And you know what? This may actually be one reason why the players transferred over to Smart. God, I would hate to see how many people are in your skype chat, but in all honesty if I were in NN I would leave. And it wouldn't be because of a lack of loyalty. It's because I don't agree with the leadership. I love fighting people. And I love having the freedom to noble. Every village within 5 units of another probably has a claim on it already. But sure yeah I mean the way you win worlds is having 70 percent domination so I guess you're doing something right. Can't say it's commendable though.

In all honesty, if Vodka and Smart were to ever band together there wouldn't be an NN over time. The situation would pan out like this, you guys are landlocked, there's no where for you to grow, and people will eventually start nobling barbs so your farm will start to diminish. And then? You have no more villages to noble, only villages to merge. At least Vodka has left food for themselves to eat. And you're probably pulling in so many garbage bullshit players. How much longer before most of those players go inactive? Have fun internalling them.

In my own personal opinion, NN will probably end up winning the world. Not because they reached out and grabbed it. Not because they fought for it. But because they recruited it. And the worst part, is the fact that NN is mass recruiting is shadowing the actual effort certain skilled players are actually putting in. Ever since I can remember, mass recruiting has been seen as a joke. But I already know I'm going to hear some nonsense about how many people Smart! has recruited but let's be honest, we're no where near NN's numbers.

But let's actually check out the nobling stats on NN.
NN vs HoCoR

Side 1:
Tribes: HoCoR, H0C0R
Side 2:
Tribes: NN

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 381
Difference: 333

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 367,298
Side 2: 2,936,472
Difference: 2,569,174

chart

Boiling this down, I really don't think doing this well against a core tribe with literally nowhere to grow is even that remarkable.

NN vs Smart

Side 1:
Tribes: Smart!
Side 2:

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 34
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 581,773
Side 2: 293,481
Difference: 288,292

chart

Here's something more interesting. Actual targets. But the results? well. Not so remarkable.

NN vs Themselves

Side 1:
Tribes: CRAWL, SmasH
Side 2:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 91
Difference: 85

chart

Side 1: 39,449
Side 2: 705,616
Difference: 666,167

chart

Remarkable!

Now don't get me wrong! I'm not saying that internaling is not a part of this game, but with a map spread like that, it's really your only option. I aforementioned that I thought NN would win through mass recruitment, but it's extremely possible for another tribe to take advantage of the moment in which said internalling happens.

Now this makes everything relatively clear. NN is inevitably stunting their growth. With the amount of players they're taking in it is only natural for players to quit. NN will spend several nukes and nobles clearing and taking these villages. I've personally seen this issue arise in several worlds.

But I can't personally make predictions about anything, but we'll see how things pan out.

All the stats look good and I will not be someone who would deny like the quoted post or few others and run with mindless theories. As I said earlier, not once our growth was stunt in our entire NN term nor was our loads of villages taken outside were shrinking. HoCor, ex Purge, the rim tribes which evolved with so many names. Several tribes which used to be alive historically were taken out. If we turn a page on smart's chapter. The growth has only happened fast when it was an internal from the academy tribe. When you internal your own players, I haven't seen any good progress of you guys nobling other villages.

Jokes with your logics apart. NN or someone might win not because of recruitment. If recruitment was the skill then you recruited top 2 and two other big players off us, so does that mean you are winning now? The recruitment amounts to more than 3 Million points equals so many small or a medium tribe. Stop making assumptions hiding behind theories.

Smart will lose this world because of the leadership style they have opted. Most of the tribes feel they have been used by and the current recruitment will be a good example on how you will handle with the ones trusted you? So go on and prove your trust to them you don't have to give any certificate of your goodness to either us or the rest of the world.

We are eagerly watching with pop corn and soda to see what amazing things will be pulled in game post your magic with recruitment. Don't let us down dear friends :) - You woke us up and in addition gave us a comfortable border. With Vodka beating your backyard it was arguably one of the mistakes made in recruitment. Now it would look like you are losing on both sides. We lost good amount but we are coming back now, the surprise factor - the betrayal factor - and all the negatives which you can send to us is over., Lets see how far you guys run now.

DeletedUser121096

Jesus. I swear some of you players are so narrow minded.

Everything I'm speaking of is estimated. The track you're on and the recruitment you're taking rather than nobling said players. And you say no growth from nobling other villages but we beat you in stats one against the other.

You will win because of recruitment because you've recruited about 40 percent of the world.

Believe it or not kingass I have a guy who's in talks with Dark Asses lol. He tells me the whole entire shindig and I know what's going on. You're just contacting rim tribes and they're to scared to fight you so they join you.

And not once did I say I was stating facts. 70 percent of what I said is hypothesized. Pull your head out of your ass.

You guys take shit so personally it's almost a joke lol. And the only nobles you have really gained against us are from Tosbaqa. Guess you could use some war stats after all.

I honestly doubt you read any of that and just saw a player from Smart! posting and had to spew bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:

kingraz

Reaction score
^^ best post to this thread, also the shortest

i would remind those who criticize NN leadership however, that which you criticize, is not the work of the current leadership :oops:
every single thing mentioned here is from kekua/unjustifi3d days?
not 1 has anything to do with the new leadership?

Shahyd rightly put. They will not and will never see the true facts and just try to pick up what they want to see. It is nice and educational to observe their behaviours. I am learning so much about desperate behaviour here.

kingraz

Reaction score
Jesus. I swear some of you players are so narrow minded.

Everything I'm speaking of is estimated. The track you're on and the recruitment you're taking rather than nobling said players. And you say no growth from nobling other villages but we beat you in stats one against the other.

You will win because of recruitment because you've recruited about 40 percent of the world.

Believe it or not kingass I have a guy who's in talks with Dark Asses lol. He tells me the whole entire shindig and I know what's going on. You're just contacting rim tribes and they're to scared to fight you so they join you.

And not once did I say I was stating facts. 70 percent of what I said is hypothesized. Pull your head out of your ass.

You guys take shit so personally it's almost a joke lol. And the only nobles you have really gained against us are from Tosbaqa. Guess you could use some war stats after all.

I honestly you doubt you read any of that and just saw a player from Smart! posting and had to spew bullshit.

You are so worked up mate, I have spoke tribe theories and argued your theory as well. I did not use the words 'ASS' or get personal where you have gone a bit far to the personal quotient. But the funny thing is there is difference in being civil and and non civil, which a self-centred person or tribe can never understand.

Still you keep hallucinating and are not in terms with your own posts and right mind. I never said that our stats were not from Tos or Max. It is you guys who painted it with Smart colors, so we have right to keep numbers. And so you do too as the numbers you gained recently was with yours? Hounds? or Llamas? Account? Get your head straight and see them again post coffee. The numbers were good for you because you caught us off guard with your recruitment and them doing the job not thje old Smart. But I will be rational and really say they can go to your tribe's numbers.

To simply put - go mind your own business, you are going to be here so am I post 2-3 months we will review what amazing things Smart or Vodka or NN did. Coming down to a post of explaining NN defectors and barking loud on irrelevant stats on the post in mind is not looking all bright. No one is having extra love to get personal to you.

DeletedUser121096

I haven't seen any good progress of you guys nobling other villages.

N or someone might win not because of recruitment. If recruitment was the skill then you recruited top 2 and two other big players off us, so does that mean you are winning now?

Neither one of these are "theories". One of them is a statement and the other is your inability to read.

I didn't come here posting talking about my tribe being better, or anyone being better. if anything I was discussing the current status of the world and why the members of NN may have left. Partially due to your tribes hard on for recruiting new members. I wouldn't refer to my current attitude as worked up, but more unwilling to work with stupidity. Yet you keep going on about how I said this or I said that. I'm simply just replying to what you say is fact. Referring to progress with nobling. lol. I'd say a majority of your nobles against smart are from Tosbaqa and Maxut. And that's what I said before. Again replying to the fact that you're talking about nobling progress. I could honestly give a shit about the nobling stats. My original post wasn't specifically about nobling. It was an analysis.

DeletedUser

Jesus. I swear some of you players are so fucking narrow minded.

I honestly doubt you read any of that and just saw a player from Smart! posting and had to spew bullshit.

You got to be kidding me. We are afther rim tribes while you where getting virus. And virus and virus? And VirUS and God knows how many there are to war against us.

They are the only noticeable rim tribe left.

Oh wait there was gasp! But you forced them into Smart! And internaled them later. Why? Just because they where to scared to war you I guess.

Let's stop being this hypocrite Lilly. You know better.

DeletedUser121096

I'm not being a hypocrite. But is that not what you guys are doing now? Chosen? ***p***?

I'm not saying anything is wrong with recruiting people. yes we recruited gasp. Yes recruiting is a part of the game. But if we were to make an analogy, let's consider it as immigration. You guys have taken on far more immigrants have you not? At the same time this isn't a competition. Your tribes mass recruitment is clearly fact, as stated by several people.

After speaking on my opinion of your mass recruitment, I hypothesized how this continued behavior would affect the end game of this world.

Maybe read thoroughly the things I have to say. I'm not being a hypocrite or biased. I can agree that Smart! has done both internaling and recruiting. Which as I stated previously, is part of the game.

But when there's an opportunity to eat someone why not do so? How many bashers can you potentially have? I think back in w85 or 86 there was actually a tribe who ended up forming a basher tribe. Said tribe grew big enough to fight the main tribe. Who says that won't happen? Every member you recruit can't be loyal to you. As the people who recently left, that makes it obvious.

Just some food for thought. Also.

Here's some chat logs to throw in there.

On 9/18/2017, at 5:17 AM, *name disclosed* wrote:
> There's definitely a few who are 100% mid merge into NN members. Im currently doing a roster check and making sure what everyone's role here is. Some people are just wanting to be bashers for them and not give up their accounts.

Or maybe this.

"NN are gobbling us because right now this is a shell of a tribe for them, the majority of the players here are either bashing for NN, merging into NN players or merging together and awaiting a place in CRAWL. However, this is happening slowly, and believe me, there's a few of us considering our options still.

My concern would be positioning, if we were flipped we'd be at a huge disadvantage to both Vodka, CRAWL & NN, who are all allies btw. We'd be left wide open. For the meantime, my loyalty remains with them, but that's only because it's the smartest play. I have a feeling a few of the members feel the same way."

You're recruiting members who aren't even loyal to you or actually want to be in your tribe. They just think it's the most intelligent play on their part.

kingraz

Reaction score
I'm not being a hypocrite. But is that not what you guys are doing now? Chosen? ***p***?

I'm not saying anything is wrong with recruiting people. yes we recruited gasp. Yes recruiting is a part of the game. But if we were to make an analogy, let's consider it as immigration. You guys have taken on far more immigrants have you not? At the same time this isn't a competition. Your tribes mass recruitment is clearly fact, as stated by several people.

After speaking on my opinion of your mass recruitment, I hypothesized how this continued behavior would affect the end game of this world.

Maybe read thoroughly the things I have to say. I'm not being a hypocrite or biased. I can agree that Smart! has done both internaling and recruiting. Which as I stated previously, is part of the game.

But when there's an opportunity to eat someone why not do so? How many bashers can you potentially have? I think back in w85 or 86 there was actually a tribe who ended up forming a basher tribe. Said tribe grew big enough to fight the main tribe. Who says that won't happen? Every member you recruit can't be loyal to you. As the people who recently left, that makes it obvious.

Just some food for thought. Also.

Here's some chat logs to throw in there.

On 9/18/2017, at 5:17 AM, *name disclosed* wrote:

Or maybe this.

"NN are gobbling us because right now this is a shell of a tribe for them, the majority of the players here are either bashing for NN, merging into NN players or merging together and awaiting a place in CRAWL. However, this is happening slowly, and believe me, there's a few of us considering our options still.

My concern would be positioning, if we were flipped we'd be at a huge disadvantage to both Vodka, CRAWL & NN, who are all allies btw. We'd be left wide open. For the meantime, my loyalty remains with them, but that's only because it's the smartest play. I have a feeling a few of the members feel the same way."

You're recruiting members who aren't even loyal to you or actually want to be in your tribe. They just think it's the most intelligent play on their part.

You have accepted few shady things Smart has done. Time for you guys to accept your tribe's good and stupidity as well. Not once I cursed Smart or called them anything more than disrespected and shady. Never spoke about your recruitment, stats much because everyone has that on TW stats and you are not steve jobs to introduce them. I keep the obvious away and do not keep losing nights on the same post or same words again and again and again and again.

If you have something to discuss on my original post please be my guest. Not anywhere I have cursed you or smart seriously or did go beyond reality. Save your profile some grace and play the game. Don't get frustrated on things you cannot control or understand. My tribe had a crisis and these guys are jumping up and down like they hurt their toe in the process. Geez talk somthing relevant or please go out of the door.

DeletedUser27158

Lilly, you bring up some valid points and I think your assessment is a fair one. Trend analysis would dictate an eventual growth problem based on sheer volume of members. On the other hand, however, at this stage in the game players are quitting or merging left and right. When it comes down to the endgame, skill does play a role, but what really wins a world is the willpower of one side to outlast the other. If any player has survived up to this stage with multiple villages and belonging to a top tribe, then they already know how to snipe, back-time, re-cap, time support and anti-snipes etc. These skills are rudimentary, and only needed in the early to mid stages of the world. It can be argued that anyone of significance that has survived to this point is as equally skilled as others in the games mechanics and techniques.

That in mind, what wins the world is a small part who has the best players and a large part of who actually cares enough to stick around and see things through. By that logic the NN bench (to use a sports analogy) is far deeper than that of Smart!. I would argue that the advantage for endgame scenario then lies with NN.

Reading your post also brought up an interesting and unrelated question in my mind. How exactly does a tribe inspire loyalty? Is it not the individual players making a risk assessment and staying with the safest choice? I don't think that can be described as loyalty. No one wants to be on the losing side (Lannister, 2017). Surely the decision to stay in a tribe can be swayed by general dislike of a leader or a fellow tribe member, but is there really loyalty in this game? This is the internet and rarely does anyone know their peers personally, so it is a bizarre concept, loyalty, when you take the human factor out of the equation.

kingraz

Reaction score
Potash - you have rightly put it. But if you see Lilly's argument that we are stunting growth does not face reality. Other facts were rightly good but Lilly just left a piece of important information to showcase our growth stats no matter we are in war or at normal times. I always glue my eyes on stats to see us having better growth in terms of number of villages, points, etc. Even under chaos created by Smart's move on us. It stunted our growth a bit in the beginning and we were caught off guard and banged hard. Below will show what happened in last week to 24 hours. This was the most affected growth days which impacted NN and still kicking the stats. The land lock and other stunting factors are common for any tribe at this stage of game. Smart were left with 39 Odd players two weeks back and with the snatch of 4 more and 7 players leaving due to inactivity or merge they are still 35. Bench strength is low and hence these politics are very important for them to survive. Vodka were once allies of Smart, YES were once allies of Smart, HoCor are allies of Smart now. Why do tribes move on from having any kinda relationship with them? Coz they are trustworthy? Or warm friendly people? I like to think the reason is otherwise. The world could have gone way too differently if they had been at least half decent in keeping their relationships. Reece tried talking to us 2 weeks back and kept talking about strategies on how they can keep the top half and us the bottom one. With the reputation they have, the decision was an easy one to deal with. Hence this problem now. A cold war between us has been turned into a direct war.

The reason a Smart member was shown the way here on post because of the Hypocrisy shown in selective argument and selective stats. Smart never grew more than 2:3 ratio in any span other than the below inflicted time range. Even here last 48 and 24 hours show they went down to the same growth ratio. Other than the count biased posts, I do not see any increase in their original gameplay. I agree they are technically warring two big tribes and growth might have played huge factor because of that. But they should stop crying and face consequence for their own shady things - which NN or Vodka or any other tribe did not appreciate.

Similarly we do not expect sweetness from Smart to praise or be in awe of us. We are fighting each other, other than respecting skills of the opponent there is nothing which can be done.

Last week

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 352
Side 2: 334
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 63
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,140,491
Side 2: 2,186,267
Difference: 45,776

chart

Side 1: 305,244
Side 2: 503,260
Difference: 198,016

chart

Last 48 Hours
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 93
Difference: 28

chart

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 14
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 663,635
Side 2: 604,161
Difference: 59,474

chart

Side 1: 150,347
Side 2: 95,024
Difference: 55,323

chart

Last 24 Hours

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 38
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 4
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 304,841
Side 2: 194,186
Difference: 110,655

chart

Side 1: 102,379
Side 2: 21,860
Difference: 80,519

chart

Last edited:

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi :)

I had to say something because that post bothered me.

No Purge. joined Hocor. Lotd is just a flower child who cries when not given attention too. He was left with one village and joined after being booted from Purge.

Carry on with the bickering!
Hahahahahaha!
You're so fake, barbie is jealous.

First you backstab your tribemate then you come here to brag about it? LOL.... Two wrong don't make a right, take your parents as an example retard. Such a waste of time talking to people like you but I will just do a small explanation for everyone else. Purge was the only tribe I joined in this world before you backstabbed me, you came from NERDS screaming/crying for help, Purge justification for taking you in was "you are losing" vs ODIN and your members started quitting.
I spent 60 days in Purge before you joined, clearly, you waited for an opportunity to get a spot on council then do all your dirty work, OP a tribemate knowing he's on vacation, then select 10 members and leave everyone behind for your selfish goals? It's true, at the airport before coming back home I had less than 5 villages with no troops whatsoever, well done backstabber, you should be proud.

I was left with 1 village you tried so hard to take? True.
Asked others to help you take it too? Endless nukes... Trying so hard to get rid of me huh? LMAO, guess what? I'm still here :).

One last thing tho, you can't go on spreading lies, I left! (after 10 tribe mates launched on me) no one booted me? I tried to talk to them like wtf is happening? They told me you brainwashed them, OP in motion and everyone wanted a piece of the cake right? Haha pathetic and dirty.

Aside from TW, I would like to advice Vodka pure and noble human beings... Never to give you their back, saying this feels like an obligation. Never let your guard down around this person! He will play nice to use you as long as he needs but he will NOT hesitate to stab you in the back for his own selfish benefit/greed.

DeletedUser121096

Lilly, you bring up some valid points and I think your assessment is a fair one. Trend analysis would dictate an eventual growth problem based on sheer volume of members. On the other hand, however, at this stage in the game players are quitting or merging left and right. When it comes down to the endgame, skill does play a role, but what really wins a world is the willpower of one side to outlast the other. If any player has survived up to this stage with multiple villages and belonging to a top tribe, then they already know how to snipe, back-time, re-cap, time support and anti-snipes etc. These skills are rudimentary, and only needed in the early to mid stages of the world. It can be argued that anyone of significance that has survived to this point is as equally skilled as others in the games mechanics and techniques.

That in mind, what wins the world is a small part who has the best players and a large part of who actually cares enough to stick around and see things through. By that logic the NN bench (to use a sports analogy) is far deeper than that of Smart!. I would argue that the advantage for endgame scenario then lies with NN.

Reading your post also brought up an interesting and unrelated question in my mind. How exactly does a tribe inspire loyalty? Is it not the individual players making a risk assessment and staying with the safest choice? I don't think that can be described as loyalty. No one wants to be on the losing side (Lannister, 2017). Surely the decision to stay in a tribe can be swayed by general dislike of a leader or a fellow tribe member, but is there really loyalty in this game? This is the internet and rarely does anyone know their peers personally, so it is a bizarre concept, loyalty, when you take the human factor out of the equation.

Thank god somebody who can constructively converse. I agree with you. And like I even said I think NN will end up probably winning this world. You guys have a large part of this world already under your control.

And you can't inspire loyalty. You have to earn it. At least that's how I see it. People decide if they want to be loyal, you can't. And in all honesty, I wouldn't leave my tribe even if my leaders made a mistake, because of my mates. I wouldn't want to end up fighting them. I believe there is real loyalty, and I'm sure you do as well. When you chat up with mates all night and help each other out a bond is built.

Potash - you have rightly put it. But if you see Lilly's argument that we are stunting growth does not face reality. Other facts were rightly good but Lilly just left a piece of important information to showcase our growth stats no matter we are in war or at normal times. I always glue my eyes on stats to see us having better growth in terms of number of villages, points, etc. Even under chaos created by Smart's move on us. It stunted our growth a bit in the beginning and we were caught off guard and banged hard. Below will show what happened in last week to 24 hours. This was the most affected growth days which impacted NN and still kicking the stats. The land lock and other stunting factors are common for any tribe at this stage of game. Smart were left with 39 Odd players two weeks back and with the snatch of 4 more and 7 players leaving due to inactivity or merge they are still 35. Bench strength is low and hence these politics are very important for them to survive. Vodka were once allies of Smart, YES were once allies of Smart, HoCor are allies of Smart now. Why do tribes move on from having any kinda relationship with them? Coz they are trustworthy? Or warm friendly people? I like to think the reason is otherwise. The world could have gone way too differently if they had been at least half decent in keeping their relationships. Reece tried talking to us 2 weeks back and kept talking about strategies on how they can keep the top half and us the bottom one. With the reputation they have, the decision was an easy one to deal with. Hence this problem now. A cold war between us has been turned into a direct war.

The reason a Smart member was shown the way here on post because of the Hypocrisy shown in selective argument and selective stats. Smart never grew more than 2:3 ratio in any span other than the below inflicted time range. Even here last 48 and 24 hours show they went down to the same growth ratio. Other than the count biased posts, I do not see any increase in their original gameplay. I agree they are technically warring two big tribes and growth might have played huge factor because of that. But they should stop crying and face consequence for their own shady things - which NN or Vodka or any other tribe did not appreciate.

Similarly we do not expect sweetness from Smart to praise or be in awe of us. We are fighting each other, other than respecting skills of the opponent there is nothing which can be done.

Last week

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 352
Side 2: 334
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 63
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1: 2,140,491
Side 2: 2,186,267
Difference: 45,776

chart

Side 1: 305,244
Side 2: 503,260
Difference: 198,016

chart

Last 48 Hours
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 93
Difference: 28

chart

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 14
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 663,635
Side 2: 604,161
Difference: 59,474

chart

Side 1: 150,347
Side 2: 95,024
Difference: 55,323

chart

Last 24 Hours

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 38
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 4
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 304,841
Side 2: 194,186
Difference: 110,655

chart

Side 1: 102,379
Side 2: 21,860
Difference: 80,519

chart

Yet again, you completely miss everything I'm saying. But your friend doesn't, never said NN has stunted their growth. I said that with the continued path of recruitment it WILL inevitably stunt your growth. Reading must not be your forte. And before you start talking on matters you actually no absolutely nothing about, we ended the relationship with Vodka. Again, something I have aforementioned but you constantly fail to read. Vodka had members snipe trains of my own, personally, against a member of Gasp. it was actually Kouma who sniped the train for a personal friend in gasp. Now what I was told is that Sean, (Superbad) had always wanted to end up starting this war. Also the fact that they were nobling our academy tribe even though there wasn't a "direct" alliance with Smart?. So please, do some research before speaking on things. Now Yes, we merged with. HoCoR, is still our ally.

But in all honesty, I have no idea why I even respond to you because you miss every point and keep repeating the ignorant dissonance.

Gnomlandsecurity

Hahahahahaha!
You're so fake, barbie is jealous.

First you backstab your tribemate then you come here to brag about it? LOL.... Two wrong don't make a right, take your parents as an example retard. Such a waste of time talking to people like you but I will just do a small explanation for everyone else. Purge was the only tribe I joined in this world before you backstabbed me, you came from NERDS screaming/crying for help, Purge justification for taking you in was "you are losing" vs ODIN and your members started quitting.
I spent 60 days in Purge before you joined, clearly, you waited for an opportunity to get a spot on council then do all your dirty work, OP a tribemate knowing he's on vacation, then select 10 members and leave everyone behind for your selfish goals? It's true, at the airport before coming back home I had less than 5 villages with no troops whatsoever, well done backstabber, you should be proud.

I was left with 1 village you tried so hard to take? True.
Asked others to help you take it too? Endless nukes... Trying so hard to get rid of me huh? LMAO, guess what? I'm still here :).

One last thing tho, you can't go on spreading lies, I left! (after 10 tribe mates launched on me) no one booted me? I tried to talk to them like wtf is happening? They told me you brainwashed them, OP in motion and everyone wanted a piece of the cake right? Haha pathetic and dirty.

Aside from TW, I would like to advice Vodka pure and noble human beings... Never to give you their back, saying this feels like an obligation. Never let your guard down around this person! He will play nice to use you as long as he needs but he will NOT hesitate to stab you in the back for his own selfish benefit/greed.

Sorry, sorry! I am being dragged back by this failure's nonsense. Can't you see lotd you are interrupting a rather dense discussion here with your jibber jabber? In fact you should read this topic more carefully, because it started due to idiocy of players that did not fall far from you. I mean, you did ask for special treatment because you were number 1 in the tribe. Or how about doing everything opposite of what the council asked you to do. Or the fact that you were basically a prick even in normal communications with everyone. Nobody from Purge had a single good thing to say about you. So save your e-rage and e-tears. Actually, save your money while you are at it too because apparently you are trying to put out a, wait for it...,an actual TW HITMAN contract on me? (Potentially the first ever?) Loling to no end here.

In case you had a brain fart, allow me to post it here for some lols as Lily and Kingraz collect their thoughts :)

872500f90e8ed4aec4198ee840f796f3.png

Last edited:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Why is epic panda the only non-insane sam in this game?

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry, sorry! I am being dragged back by this failure's nonsense. Can't you see lotd you are interrupting a rather dense discussion here with your jibber jabber? In fact you should read this topic more carefully, because it started due to idiocy of players that did not fall far from you. I mean, you did ask for special treatment because you were number 1 in the tribe. Or how about doing everything opposite of what the council asked you to do. Or the fact that you were basically a prick even in normal communications with everyone. Nobody from Purge had a single good thing to say about you. So save your e-rage and e-tears. Actually, save your money while you are at it too because apparently you are trying to put out a, wait for it...,an actual TW HITMAN contract on me? (Potentially the first ever?) Loling to no end here.

In case you had a brain fart, allow me to post it here for some lols as Lily and Kingraz collect their thoughts :)

872500f90e8ed4aec4198ee840f796f3.png

I can say the same lies about you but....
*Sneeze* Oh, excuse me! I'm allergic to bullshit.

Were you born this stupid or did you take lessons?
Since you posted this, anyone interested can mail me with his plan, big cash easy $.
Stupidity Isn't a crime, so you're free to go gnome :).

DeletedUser120740

I would like to thank Reece and Tosbaqa for excelerating the growth of my account. One that is run vastly differently then Tosbaqas.

Example his staggering 80k ods
Compared to my flimsy 750k ods

It surely will benefit smart having these villages fall into such incapable hands.

Cheers!

wildilwh09

How much are you offering for that contract by the way? I mean that would make the world even more interesting even though I'm pretty sure it goes against TW rules.

Gnomlandsecurity

I can say the same lies about you but....
*Sneeze* Oh, excuse me! I'm allergic to bullshit.

Were you born this stupid or did you take lessons?
Since you posted this, anyone interested can mail me with his plan, big cash easy $.
Stupidity Isn't a crime, so you're free to go gnome :).

Lies about me? I mean you have a whole memoir of hate/lies on your in-game profile, no need to stop now lol. If posting your desperation makes me stupid, then by all means, stupid it is. Just remember next time you "return" to this game; treat others better and you wouldn't be out offering money to do something you couldn't do yourself :) That was one of the points of this thread, the respect and loyalty factor. I've already had people follow me from 88 to 94, so your words hold no weight or legitimacy. However, freedom of speech is offered even to people like you, so by all means, continue smashing that keyboard away good Sir. Just remember you have 178 posts and only 1 like for a reason. Utter nonsense.

DeletedUser27158

Thank god somebody who can constructively converse. I agree with you. And like I even said I think NN will end up probably winning this world. You guys have a large part of this world already under your control.

And you can't inspire loyalty. You have to earn it. At least that's how I see it. People decide if they want to be loyal, you can't. And in all honesty, I wouldn't leave my tribe even if my leaders made a mistake, because of my mates. I wouldn't want to end up fighting them. I believe there is real loyalty, and I'm sure you do as well. When you chat up with mates all night and help each other out a bond is built.

I see that, if NN were to win the world, it would be the means of victory with which you take issue. I can respect that, and as you pointed out, the game is Tribal Wars not Tribal Merge. However, at least from my point of view, entering into a fight with the odds stacked against you is a sure way to end up on the losing side. As it was eloquently put by John Lyly, "All is fair in love and war". At least in my way of thinking, ensuring victory through superior and overwhelming numbers may not be the most fun way to win the game, but it is a more secure way of ensuring the largest probability of victory. Due to the large recruiting work done by NN I think many that play this world think NN members do not have the stomach for war, but this perception is slightly skewed. Although, I suppose as some say: perception is reality.

The origins of the story go back to the early weeks of W94, when NN was formed by Unjustif3d. We were having some skirmishes with Gold/Dia., and our growth was being stunted due to those meddling kids and their stupid dog. To be sure, they were able to capture a few villages, as our tribal organization was in its early stages and largely ineffective. Our support system was lacking, and if it were better organized most of us had only just taken our 4th or 5th village and had few troops to spare anyways. After weeks of back and forth caps with Gold and their academy Dia., things got old. It was always the same members of Gold/Dia. (Eknos and Stargazers chief among them) putting in the effort to capture NN villages and defend their tribes mates. Most of their players had no concept of dodging or sniping, so they were eating through our nukes with stacks, and in turn they were spread thin on defense. A decision was made, that for the survival of our tribe as well as their skilled players, a merge would have to take place so as not to stunt our growth to the point of being overtaken by BOLD/Axe/-NO-/TCO, Pnut/Purge. etc. During this merge with Gold/Dia. we were also fighting a few satellite tribes at the time, AOW, [R], and some others not worth mentioning, so we were happy to be rid of another enemy and gain some help in the process.

Following the merge with Gold/Dia. and their subsequent disbanding, many of their ex members fled to AOW and [R]. Naturally, we knew these were easy targets so we began to eat through them systematically now that we could refocus our efforts. It was a fairly one sided fight, with the exception of some strong resistance from CueBall and PinkPanther. If I remember correctly, we only took a single member out of their tribe who later quit, but I could be wrong. This was also roughly the time when CRAWL came into the equation as our academy to assist us with replacing opening roster slots and to provide us with a more mobile defense.

Following that skirmish and blocked in by FnB, InB, and -YES- to the north, we turned our eyes to the rim to secure our rear rather than dive headlong into a battle for the core. There were multiple tribes we engaged at once, none of which put up much of a fight. CRAWL began to expand and became a monster in its own right. We still took members off the top of their roster periodically, but they were beginning to become more autonomous than when they were first formed. As we finally secured dominance in K55, we could look to expand elsewhere - and East was the direction with the highest chance of success.

This brings us to our first actual war, or so we thought. Up to this point in the world we had never coordinated massive Op's, landing times or even declared war on any other tribes. Leading up to Purge., it was all skirmishes. We had worked out diplomacy in the north with -YES-, and we had a pre-planned merge with the failing Axe, with whom we had an alliance since the first days of the world. Rather than watch Purge. eat them, we took some of them in and formed a relationship with **P**. This was in preparation for our first attacks on Purge., which we did not know at the time was planning a merge into Vodka. or HoCor. We knew they were planning an Op on **P**, so we stacked their villages to kill off some Purge. nukes and trains and to demoralize them. We immediately followed that up with an Op of our own, as well as the taking in of two pre-Axe members who joined Purge due to lack of space in the NN roster. Less than a week later Purge. began to merge into other tribes, the remaining players changed to Swish and put up remarkably little resistance. This was unexpected, at least for me, because we expected a long war. I think NN is hardly to blame for the lack of ODD in that war, but also perhaps should not brag about an easy victory.

Following that exchange we started in on FnB, InB, HoCor, whatever they were at the time. We declared war, again, only for the second time. Whatever the reasons may be, that battle was hugely one sided, I think the stats speak for themselves. It was also around this time I believe, that -YES- began falling apart. So as not to be placed at a disadvantage with our northern flank being exposed to Smart!, a decision was made to take in the remaining members of -YES- that still had some fight left in them. This allowed us to control our front using HoCor as a barrier between NN and Smart!, while opening up a small front with Smart! consisting of ex -YES- members that had already been skirmishing with them.

To this day I can not recall any tribe-wide Op on Smart! other than the attacks on tosbaqua and maxut for vindictive purposes. In fact, war has still not been declared between our two tribes, despite multiple Smart! and Virus coordinated efforts on our members.

Tl;dr: NN has been in many skirmishes, but only 2 major wars that involved total tribal cooperation, both of which resulted in the opposing tribe folding. The claims of NN being a hugging tribe rather than a warring tribe are debatable, but founded largely on misinformation. Additionally, the merges on part of NN were largely strategical rather than out of desperation, and worked effectively each time. I think that in itself is an element of the game largely unexplored by most tribes. It doesn't always have to be war.