Active Fourm

howzer

Lets be an active fourm world. Invite your friends the world is 2 days old. Let's bring back W8 lvl online fourms shit talk to this world.

DeletedUser118213

Even back in W35 when I first played it was better. Let us try and get this going!

Deleted User - 4669627

Lets be an active fourm world.
clearly i have more than been doing my part, for that the w96 ingrates give me no likes :(
i have undeniably provided the most and the best content, the thanks i get is clueless haters talking trash

Can you stop turning the new world's forums into a shit-show of your terrible posts, you've got a bigger ego than matt himself.
:rolleyes:

who would say to their friend "hey, come be a part of this community that has 0 respect, 0 appreciation, but will talk shit no matter the quality of your posts!"

Last edited by a moderator:

*GranTorino

clearly i have more than been doing my part, for that the w96 ingrates give me no likes :(
i have undeniably provided the most and the best content, the thanks i get is clueless haters talking trash

You shouldn't go seeking for likes for posting good content, this is the TW external forum not Instagram

And about the trash talking, any activity is good activity right ?

DeletedUser120996

who would say to their friend "hey, come be a part of this community that has 0 respect, 0 appreciation, but will talk shit no matter the quality of your posts!"
I am and always will be a true fan of yours.

DeletedUser120425

No, you provide a thread or post in which we can troll you and have fun. You are the clueless hater who does not understand us.
giphy.gif