The Curious case of Ex NN members

Gnomlandsecurity

See now, it was all good talk when hypotheticals were being stated here. But please, do not paint a mural for NN so kindly.

While you want to display a timeline, I'll gladly fill in some bits and details you left out or perhaps were unaware off.

Purge was all for a war with NN if it came to that. However, NN approached us for talks of a potential diplomacy and had us in talks for a week. During that same week, NN had been staging troops in accounts on Purge front, to include members that were actually in Purge at the time from Axe. When all the pieces were in place, you went ahead and recruited the members that would be our front and then went at Purge.

So your lack of ODD and whatever else you want to claim are also due to such tactics. If you want a fair war, then don't sit in talks with a tribe for a week while doing such things in the background. If need be I can gladly post the Skype chat here displaying the ridiculousness that went on during that week.

NN image is not as clean as you make it out to be. You're right it doesn't have to be always war, but when it does come to that, do so honorably if anything.

DeletedUser27158

See now, it was all good talk when hypotheticals were being stated here. But please, do not paint a mural for NN so kindly.

While you want to display a timeline, I'll gladly fill in some bits and details you left out or perhaps were unaware off.

Purge was all for a war with NN if it came to that. However, NN approached us for talks of a potential diplomacy and had us in talks for a week. During that same week, NN had been staging troops in accounts on Purge front, to include members that were actually in Purge at the time from Axe. When all the pieces were in place, you went ahead and recruited the members that would be our front and then went at Purge.

So your lack of ODD and whatever else you want to claim are also due to such tactics. If you want a fair war, then don't sit in talks with a tribe for a week while doing such things in the background. If need be I can gladly post the Skype chat here displaying the ridiculousness that went on during that week.

NN image is not as clean as you make it out to be. You're right it doesn't have to be always war, but when it does come to that, do so honorably if anything.

I was ignorant to this, as I am not involved in leadership and what happens behind the big red curtain. Until now I had never seen any post contradicting what I mentioned in my post, perhaps because I had simply missed the thread in which it was mentioned. I do appreciate you bringing the information to light, however, to paint a more accurate picture.

Despite the shady tactics, to my understanding those members had an arrangement to join NN pre-Axe collapse and were biding their time until the stage was set. Perhaps not the most honorable strategy, but I can't argue with its effectiveness.

Gnomlandsecurity

If that was the game plan then why do talks for a week when the intent was never as such? Recruited most the Axe players except for those that joined Purge. Then walk away from diplomacy to start a war, only to recruit our front line the moment it starts and then jump pinky benk once all surrounded?

Such tactics are why the reputation of NN is what it is. So let's go back to hypothetical talks before the image gets tarnished even more.

DeletedUser27158

If that was the game plan then why do talks for a week when the intent was never as such? Recruited most the Axe players except for those that joined Purge. Then walk away from diplomacy to start a war, only to recruit our front line the moment it starts and then jump pinky benk once all surrounded?

Such tactics are why the reputation of NN is what it is. So let's go back to hypothetical talks before the image gets tarnished even more.

I would assume as a tactic of misdirection, or possibly a change in events at the time? It is possible it was premeditated and diplomacy was used to instill a false sense of ease before starting the war.

It is also possible something else behind the scenes changed mid talks, and the players were being stacked as a plan for the worst case scenario.

In reality I do not know, perhaps no one does. I assure you, however, I am in no way concerned with a tarnished NN reputation. I was the first member to join the tribe, and with Unjustifi3d gone I guess I'm the defacto original member. I tend not to associate members of the tribe with the tactics employed by the leader or leaders, as they are mostly powerless or unawares. This all goes back to the age old debate of the ends justifying the means.

Did NN employ the most honorable tactics? No. Is NN the only surviving original tribe, remaining in the top slot for the memorable past of W94? Yes. To me NN, at the present time, looks to be the most secure and probable winner of the world. Not due to skill, diplomacy, strategy or loyalty, but just by the way the cards were played. And why play if not to win? ;)

kingraz

Reaction score

Sir, go ahead and post the chat. The chat goes two way not just from one account. The chat with Purge for a week or more went to drains due to stubbornness from both the sides. NN were in much much better position than Purge and if you jog your memory down the issue started with the fall of AXE and new borders were formed with their recruits running on both the tribes NN and Purge. Purge has to blame their own accounts for bringing hostility in our borders though you guys did not attack us directly but started attacking villages 1-3 fields close. The purge you are talking about were of new breed in the border with AXE recruits who once were our allies. So that is where I started talks with you to make things all right in the region. But the diplo from ex purge did not want easy talks. And we can't be waiting for answers to be heard from a stern stance and we moved ahead with the guys who want to come to NN. If you had needed peace, we would have been in talks first than the hostility in that region. Not sure how any diplomat in any world would win on a bigger tribe by trying to hardball a region where it can't be hard-balled.

Point 1: We are not complaining that smart backstabbed us. Smart did what they did to survive. So not sure whether it applies to NN-Purge history. Coz may be ex Purge are still complaining but definitely we are not complaining.

Point 2: The guys who came from Purge were well protected by NN. But the guys who were moved from NN to Smart are being eaten like candies. So we did not backstab or just make use of the guys who joined us, we gave them support and morale 100%. Smart lacked their skills here.

Point 3: If you make a move of this magnitude - The tribe needs to be ready to break or kill the other tribe. It happened with Purge and it was scattered. But here NN is gaining ground as we speak.

Mr Gnomland, so let us know what you are referring to with your gracious post? We are not complaining, at least I am not that Smart did this to us. My old posts say that Smart did not back it up like they should have done and just used the players. Our old borders with Purge was a mess, it was either to make peace or to eradicate you guys. Simple as that, being a diplomat you did not give our council enough to feel they got good bit and always mentioned one thing, move out from this K and we will leave you as it is - talking like that to a dominant tribe like NN then was calling trouble. That should have come from NN as they were pretty strong and dominant in that region. But the strong stance came from Purge. There is something to learn here for all on how to deal with the situation and how it has been dealt in few scenarios.

Please take the reading a bit up and check whether we were asking for fair war. We once did not refer to fair war. The original post was to clear what happened as the world was expecting NN to show what happened. All we said that was they caught us off guard and we lost more in first 7 days and we will be back with a bang. Any stats will be in history to look at post 1 month.

As we have good relations with your current tribe, before stirring the pot be on the topic, just claim on what we have complained and do not assume what we haven't.

There were several instances then and even post that where I personally de-escalated the situation where the other party was in rage. There is a saying Rage and Anger blinds your thought process and feeds you bullsh*t. Smart has been just concentrating to hurt the tribes against them which does not accept them than working effective geo politics to win others hearts. This narrow thinking has put them where they are. I appreciate Vodka and its leadership as whole to see things beyond the anger and rage screen. But will not validate few members talking Pigeon's in a Vultures cage.

Last edited: