NN Declares on Smart!

Varomnia

Loading formal declaration post... one moment please.
loading_screen1_by_vicious_vampire7-d3dcbxc.gif

Varomnia

Rumor has it, Varomnia is never going to update the original post because he likes the bunny loading screen.

DeletedUser120740

Made my first cap and you boot the guy?

Is this going to be a trend smart?

Varomnia

What a smart! idea! Take in two players from us, watch them burn, then kick them out like the puppets you treated them as when they are not able to stand their ground.

DeletedUser27158

Will update regularly.

Side 1:
Tribes: NN, CRAWL
Side 2:
Tribes: Smart!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 39
Difference: 59

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 199
Side 2: 67
Difference: 132

chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 527
Side 2: 253
Difference: 274

chart

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 28
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,404
Side 2: 1,148
Difference: 1,256

chart

Side 1: 100
Side 2: 155
Difference: 55

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: NN
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,445
Side 2: 2,177
Difference: 1,268

chart

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 77
Difference: 10

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBarbarian

Made my first cap and you boot the guy?

Is this going to be a trend smart?

The only trend I see is NN waiting until tribe's are at their weakest to declare war.
Y'all only declare because tos and max were leaking villages and you can up your war stats. Don't claim anything otherwise :D

Lord BillyNoMates

and max and tos wouldnt be leaking villages if smart! defended them properly. dont claim anything otherwise

Varomnia

The only trend I see is NN waiting until tribe's are at their weakest to declare war.
Y'all only declare because tos and max were leaking villages and you can up your war stats. Don't claim anything otherwise :D

Guilty. We were going to wait a few more days to declare, hence why I still haven't written a proper declaration post, but, Smart! was letting tosmax leak so hard, we felt now was a good time, otherwise, if we waited until OP landing time, there might not be much to capitalize on. Let it be known what happens to those who drinks the koolaid and joins Smart! just to be puppeteered and kicked out when their use is fulfilled. I must say, thanks for the easy villages. Reece did a good job at making a lot of us still in nirvana to snap out of it, get angry, and start fighting back. I can now finally get my revenge. See you soon, and good luck! ;)

DeletedUser

Are you kidding me....
who cares about formal declarations. You opped eric aguarion and me yet did not declare on NN. Why? because you knew the op would fail?

The fact that tos and max are losing left and right is because of your inadequate leadership that does not know how to time.
Having tos max smiley and tribal join right before the OP and attack straight away with you would have led to insane village loss and morale loss. Yet you first op waste all you offence. Recruit them afther and use them as a useless meatshield.....

The war declaration has nothing to do with the incompetence of Smart! Let's be honest they misplayed it greatly :p

Anyway shaggy nice job on the deffence today is guess. At least some players still know how to play this game. (without the backstabbing and stupid diplomatic tactics)

Your sincere Cry me A River of Tears.

DeletedUser120740

One c could argue NN is at its weakest in a long while after losing its Number one and number 3 member along with a few other members.

Nice try going for the victim angle though.

kingraz

Reaction score

Lets start counting the logic-less excuses. I call dibs on 1.

I might pull a Reece in coming days but with some grace, honour and trust. But not sure how Smart will handle the situation. They were not able to handle a simple scenario which was in their basket to play with. What happens if I hide their basket. :D.

url

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So the current state of the war is that NN recruited the former rank 2 tribe (at the time rank 3). Now NN is rank 1 by a mile fighting the rank 2 and we are also fighting the rank 3 tribe at the same time. The funniest part of all this is that NN still isn't even winning. In their war stats they conveniently left out their academy tribe. It's Vodka beating us at the moment, not NN. NN is the worst rank 1 tribe I've seen to be honest. They've left us with nothing but disappointment. Congrats on taking some villages off surrounded accounts.

TL;DR NN is losing a war against an enemy fighting 2v1. (51 mill v 18 mill if we go by points)

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 181
Side 2: 102
Difference: 79

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,169,762
Side 2: 929,245
Difference: 240,517

chart

DeletedUser120740

Another smart victim in tribal wars I love it.

Smart declared on vodka. You poor things

Smart wanted full out war with NN aand now they have it. You poor things

Smart &a hocore both launched ops on our guys, shall we include hocore in the stats as they fight on your side?

Put on what ever make up you want, smart is as good as done.

Your ship is sinking your bucket to bail out the water is riddled with holes.

Enjoy your time that's left

Cheers

DeletedUser27158

Congrats on taking some villages off surrounded accounts.

Surrounded accounts? I hope you aren't referring to the accounts Smart! used to spy on NN forums, recruit, and then fail to stack. That was just sloppy.

Varomnia

We can't be losing a war we haven't even started. Go ahead and reinvite Tosbaqa and Maxut, that you used and threw off to the side to rot, just to maintain your precious scores. I guess next you'll kick Tribalnoob as well once they start dropping like a rock? The only thing you care about is your false hope of an ego. Your time will come.

DeletedUser120740

Declaration is being processed through a dial up connection