TRIFORCE

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
INTRODUCTION

For an average player world 96 has been rather dull so far, externals are not very active and they sadly remind us how much the game has lost from it’s glory days, especially after Inno has reduced the waiting period between worlds releasing them now every 60 days cutting number of active players per world.

For the players who focused mostly on building their first village or maybe now choosing first noble targets the world doesn’t seem to be anything unusual. But I have some good news for you, if you scratch the surface the W96 glows with interesting things around the politics, alliances and opposing camps.

It is now official, The Triforce Alliance has been formed between TIP (2), JEDI (3) and Legion (4). It is one of few rare examples where I have seen such strong and vast alliance forming in the world as young as 96.

I would like to analyse the alliance and talk about the the political background behind it, the purpose of its existence, present some in game stats and finally speculate where the alliance might be heading in coming weeks. I will try to stay unbiased but of course you all know by now that it would be hard being in my position. But I will do my best as I love these sorts of analysis and I do it for the community to keep the externals an interesting place where we can discuss the game and have interaction between members of opposing tribes.

TRIFORCE

profile.jpg

I would like to thank Legion for making their tribe’s profile as a perfect basic illustration of what TRIFORCE is. The alliance of three of the top four tribes with incredible spread and available resources when combined.

table.jpg

The stats for TRIFORCE are quite incredible. Total of 615,249 points almost double than OBEY with staggering 119 members and 194 villages including already 72 conquests. That is 4 times more than OBEY with 2.5 times more villages to its disposal. Taking into account that PP boosting has died out all those villages might grow in pace relative to OBEY’s putting the Alliance further in front in the future. All three tribes keep their member number very high, whoever is nobled out or doesn’t preform to the standard is being replaced with a new recruit hence high number of tribal changes 323 in comparison to 31 in OBEY.

2_map.jpg

Location wise the TRIFORCE has very impressive spread. TIP being located in K54 dominating that area form the start. Legion who is located in the core is being used as a bridge to link TIP with JEDI located in K44. Whoever planned it (I believe it was Duke of TIP) has managed it very well strategically. All three tribes are present on the border between western and eastern part keeping a good position for future attack against tribes on the eastern side. The alliance has a lot of growth options both in the core as well as on the rim.

POLITICAL BACKGROUND

This is the interesting part, a lot of players might wonder how come three major tribes gelled so well so quickly, what is the driving force between the alliance. There are two answers to this questions, one is simple that is being sold to most tribes and players and to get to the more complex answer you need to scratch the surface.

Simple answer is this: OBEY is the largest this world, they abused PP a lot outgrowing other tribes, lets team up or we won’t be able to stop it and they will win the world just like that. That was said before even BP has ended which is quite interesting.

But there is much more complex explanation to why TRIFORCE was established. I will start from the beginning.

I think before we even finished deploying our members I was contacted by Briani the duke of TIP from RedCrayolaCrayon to talk about diplomacy. I love talking so I accepted the invitation with pleasure and opened mind. After a day of casual talking and discussing some border issues I received a more formal proposal of either Alliance or NAP.

Briani_alliance_offer.jpg

I don’t know how diplomacy is done today but back in my days you first got to know the person, build a trust and then after some time formal diplomacy can be established. TIP proposal seemed a bit rushed and therefore it was respectfully declined. Please note that he said 'if he got n ally it would be only one'

Briani_alliance_offer_rejected.jpg

I thought I will give TIP some time, they seemed a good tribe to have relationship with and I even mentioned to them to recruit Sasuke Uchichaa and AakAttack as I knew by then that Fame would disband soon and those players would seek a good tribe and I had no room. TIP recruited both but then to my surprise after all the talk about respecting each other’s borders TIP recruited King Skonee behind the line of our two members in K54. That showed me TIP's real intentions even though The Duke promised to respect our borders.

Briani_offer_of_respecting_OBAY_borders.jpg

We were not happy so instead of talking back and arguing we decided to noble two of TIP’s players and I have to say kudos to TIP for sniping and stacking well as we failed to deliver. That is where we parted ways with TIP and now it seems that my refusal to ally was like salt being put into Briani’s wounded heart.

That was the driving force behind what TIP has been doing ever since. Being a duke of OBEY has its privileges, for some reason I attract people who love sharing information out of their own initiative. Therefore over the last 10 days I have been receiving significant amount of messages from tribes and players from all corners of W96. I quickly discovered that TIP has Allied JEDI and has signed a NAP with B.O.B and Legion. You’ve read the story about JEDI/NOBLE being in war last week, ever since JEDI has been trying to talk to every possible tribe to pull them to their side under the same argument of fear of OBEY. They have contacted every significant tribe in the core and K54 & K44 offering some sort of diplomacy. Some believed it and blindly joined the great alliance, but have those tribes ever wondered how would that alliance work in practice if OBEY is nowhere near any of the allied tribes? So if every major tribe is allied how would those tribes grow once everyone else is nobled? Here is an interesting answer. TRIFORCE will fight their own allies or tribes they convinced to sign a NAP with as a typical divide and conquer strategy performed on a mass scale.

Divide and conquer otherwise known as merge, recruit and internal is the most effective start up strategy for quick growth and fast conquer. It is a simple idea where a stronger tribe (or a group of tribes) infiltrate a weaker less organise tribe, divides it internally offering recruitment spots then in a blink of an eye merges strongest players while attacking who ever is left. Every world I have seen since I joined .net had examples of divide and conquer, some tribes did it well (Gents from W80 were truly amazing) others did not so well lacking skills and experience.

TIP, JEDI and LEGION is showing they are up to the task. They are talking to tribe leaders spreading fear against OBEY promising protection and great things that will lead this alliance to Victory. There is one issue here, who’s victory are we talking about?

TIP, Legion and B.O.B had a diplomatic arrangement in place a week ago. How come B.O.B is now being attacked by both allied tribes when they did nothing to start the agression?

Spartanexon_member_of_B.O.B.jpg

JEDI is acting in similar fashion allying whole of K44 to fight their war against Noble and TWA, they are wining in caps significantly and once they get rid of strongest competition there will be no one to stop them from moping up all K44

As I pointed out above. TIP, LEGION and JEDI need to grow and the easiest way to do it is attacking unsuspecting allies. They will not stop with destroying B.O.B, so every tribe taking part in this scheme should look into a mirror and ask themselves a question

Do I really play this game to hug with people who don’t deserve my trust just to be betrayed and nobled without a chance to fight?

When I tried to warn some tribes about TIP’s plans who were already aware about the alliance they did not listen but instead they sent my messages of warning back to their masters from TIP and I was addressed on externals as a stirrer . I hope after reading this piece you will understand who is stirring things here.

Most of players who joined world W96 did it with an idea of playing simple and honest tribal wars, grow a village, recruit some troops, find friends and work as a team, I wonder how come a group of three cleaver schemers convinced nearly half of the world to hug under this dishonest and dodgy umbrella. Wake up W96 and don’t believe what you are being told by those tribes, when you hear something always take a minute and ask yourself what are the motives behind the offer you are getting? Believe me that almost every time there will be something you are not aware of, remember that nothing good in life comes for free!

With Regards
Nest

I love a good assessment as map and actions always tell the story.

DeletedUser119950

I'm confused now,who has the role of a hero and who is an anti-hero here. Both sides are saying same thing,just pointing their finger in different direction :confused::confused:

DeletedUser93439

I'm confused now,who has the role of a hero and who is an anti-hero here. Both sides are saying same thing,just pointing their finger in different direction :confused::confused:
It's all your fault.

That okay with you?

DeletedUser121240

This honestly just seems like a ploy to have TIP, LEGION, and JEDI allies turn against them and hinder their performance so OBEY can continue to grow a lot quicker.

It's a shame OBEY is becoming so fearful of the, "Tri-Force" they need to go this low on many occasions.

P.S. I do love your analysis of the game, even when most of it can be wrong. =]

DeletedUser121240

INTRODUCTION

For an average player world 96 has been rather dull so far, externals are not very active and they sadly remind us how much the game has lost from it’s glory days, especially after Inno has reduced the waiting period between worlds releasing them now every 60 days cutting number of active players per world.

For the players who focused mostly on building their first village or maybe now choosing first noble targets the world doesn’t seem to be anything unusual. But I have some good news for you, if you scratch the surface the W96 glows with interesting things around the politics, alliances and opposing camps.

It is now official, The Triforce Alliance has been formed between TIP (2), JEDI (3) and Legion (4). It is one of few rare examples where I have seen such strong and vast alliance forming in the world as young as 96.

I would like to analyse the alliance and talk about the the political background behind it, the purpose of its existence, present some in game stats and finally speculate where the alliance might be heading in coming weeks. I will try to stay unbiased but of course you all know by now that it would be hard being in my position. But I will do my best as I love these sorts of analysis and I do it for the community to keep the externals an interesting place where we can discuss the game and have interaction between members of opposing tribes.

TRIFORCE

profile.jpg

I would like to thank Legion for making their tribe’s profile as a perfect basic illustration of what TRIFORCE is. The alliance of three of the top four tribes with incredible spread and available resources when combined.

table.jpg

The stats for TRIFORCE are quite incredible. Total of 615,249 points almost double than OBEY with staggering 119 members and 194 villages including already 72 conquests. That is 4 times more than OBEY with 2.5 times more villages to its disposal. Taking into account that PP boosting has died out all those villages might grow in pace relative to OBEY’s putting the Alliance further in front in the future. All three tribes keep their member number very high, whoever is nobled out or doesn’t preform to the standard is being replaced with a new recruit hence high number of tribal changes 323 in comparison to 31 in OBEY.

2_map.jpg

Location wise the TRIFORCE has very impressive spread. TIP being located in K54 dominating that area form the start. Legion who is located in the core is being used as a bridge to link TIP with JEDI located in K44. Whoever planned it (I believe it was Duke of TIP) has managed it very well strategically. All three tribes are present on the border between western and eastern part keeping a good position for future attack against tribes on the eastern side. The alliance has a lot of growth options both in the core as well as on the rim.

POLITICAL BACKGROUND

This is the interesting part, a lot of players might wonder how come three major tribes gelled so well so quickly, what is the driving force between the alliance. There are two answers to this questions, one is simple that is being sold to most tribes and players and to get to the more complex answer you need to scratch the surface.

Simple answer is this: OBEY is the largest this world, they abused PP a lot outgrowing other tribes, lets team up or we won’t be able to stop it and they will win the world just like that. That was said before even BP has ended which is quite interesting.

But there is much more complex explanation to why TRIFORCE was established. I will start from the beginning.

I think before we even finished deploying our members I was contacted by Briani the duke of TIP from RedCrayolaCrayon to talk about diplomacy. I love talking so I accepted the invitation with pleasure and opened mind. After a day of casual talking and discussing some border issues I received a more formal proposal of either Alliance or NAP.

Briani_alliance_offer.jpg

I don’t know how diplomacy is done today but back in my days you first got to know the person, build a trust and then after some time formal diplomacy can be established. TIP proposal seemed a bit rushed and therefore it was respectfully declined. Please note that he said 'if he got n ally it would be only one'

Briani_alliance_offer_rejected.jpg

I thought I will give TIP some time, they seemed a good tribe to have relationship with and I even mentioned to them to recruit Sasuke Uchichaa and AakAttack as I knew by then that Fame would disband soon and those players would seek a good tribe and I had no room. TIP recruited both but then to my surprise after all the talk about respecting each other’s borders TIP recruited King Skonee behind the line of our two members in K54. That showed me TIP's real intentions even though The Duke promised to respect our borders.

Briani_offer_of_respecting_OBAY_borders.jpg

We were not happy so instead of talking back and arguing we decided to noble two of TIP’s players and I have to say kudos to TIP for sniping and stacking well as we failed to deliver. That is where we parted ways with TIP and now it seems that my refusal to ally was like salt being put into Briani’s wounded heart.

That was the driving force behind what TIP has been doing ever since. Being a duke of OBEY has its privileges, for some reason I attract people who love sharing information out of their own initiative. Therefore over the last 10 days I have been receiving significant amount of messages from tribes and players from all corners of W96. I quickly discovered that TIP has Allied JEDI and has signed a NAP with B.O.B and Legion. You’ve read the story about JEDI/NOBLE being in war last week, ever since JEDI has been trying to talk to every possible tribe to pull them to their side under the same argument of fear of OBEY. They have contacted every significant tribe in the core and K54 & K44 offering some sort of diplomacy. Some believed it and blindly joined the great alliance, but have those tribes ever wondered how would that alliance work in practice if OBEY is nowhere near any of the allied tribes? So if every major tribe is allied how would those tribes grow once everyone else is nobled? Here is an interesting answer. TRIFORCE will fight their own allies or tribes they convinced to sign a NAP with as a typical divide and conquer strategy performed on a mass scale.

Divide and conquer otherwise known as merge, recruit and internal is the most effective start up strategy for quick growth and fast conquer. It is a simple idea where a stronger tribe (or a group of tribes) infiltrate a weaker less organise tribe, divides it internally offering recruitment spots then in a blink of an eye merges strongest players while attacking who ever is left. Every world I have seen since I joined .net had examples of divide and conquer, some tribes did it well (Gents from W80 were truly amazing) others did not so well lacking skills and experience.

TIP, JEDI and LEGION is showing they are up to the task. They are talking to tribe leaders spreading fear against OBEY promising protection and great things that will lead this alliance to Victory. There is one issue here, who’s victory are we talking about?

TIP, Legion and B.O.B had a diplomatic arrangement in place a week ago. How come B.O.B is now being attacked by both allied tribes when they did nothing to start the agression?

Spartanexon_member_of_B.O.B.jpg

JEDI is acting in similar fashion allying whole of K44 to fight their war against Noble and TWA, they are wining in caps significantly and once they get rid of strongest competition there will be no one to stop them from moping up all K44

As I pointed out above. TIP, LEGION and JEDI need to grow and the easiest way to do it is attacking unsuspecting allies. They will not stop with destroying B.O.B, so every tribe taking part in this scheme should look into a mirror and ask themselves a question

Do I really play this game to hug with people who don’t deserve my trust just to be betrayed and nobled without a chance to fight?

When I tried to warn some tribes about TIP’s plans who were already aware about the alliance they did not listen but instead they sent my messages of warning back to their masters from TIP and I was addressed on externals as a stirrer . I hope after reading this piece you will understand who is stirring things here.

Most of players who joined world W96 did it with an idea of playing simple and honest tribal wars, grow a village, recruit some troops, find friends and work as a team, I wonder how come a group of three cleaver schemers convinced nearly half of the world to hug under this dishonest and dodgy umbrella. Wake up W96 and don’t believe what you are being told by those tribes, when you hear something always take a minute and ask yourself what are the motives behind the offer you are getting? Believe me that almost every time there will be something you are not aware of, remember that nothing good in life comes for free!

With Regards
Nest

I think Brian(TIP LEADER) was the last person to join the TRI-FORCE. hahaha

Spartanzeon

This honestly just seems like a ploy to have TIP, LEGION, and JEDI allies turn against them and hinder their performance so OBEY can continue to grow a lot quicker.

It's a shame OBEY is becoming so fearful of the, "Tri-Force" they need to go this low on many occasions.

P.S. I do love your analysis of the game, even when most of it can be wrong. =]

Well... there is the fact that whatever Nap TIP had with BoB at one point was completely ignored when we had attacks from TIP. Not to mention how our ally, Legion, overnight changed sides, took our members, even our former duke to then proceed to attack without having the courtesy to even formally drop the diplomacy or even the courage to respond to any correspondence. Just the night before they were frantically asking us to clear the TIP villa for them. Masterfully played but remains a dirty approach and tactic nonetheless.

To anyone with any diplomacy with any of the afford mention tribes, just be careful....

Nest. Great analysis mate. PnP was dead on the forums.

DeletedUser121240

Well... there is the fact that whatever Nap TIP had with BoB at one point was completely ignored when we had attacks from TIP. Not to mention how our ally, Legion, overnight changed sides, took our members, even our former duke to then proceed to attack without having the courtesy to even formally drop the diplomacy or even the courage to respond to any correspondence. Just the night before they were frantically asking us to clear the TIP villa for them. Masterfully played but remains a dirty approach and tactic nonetheless.

To anyone with any diplomacy with any of the afford mention tribes, just be careful....

Nest. Great analysis mate. PnP was dead on the forums.
I am assuming you are BOB's leader?

DeletedUser

Watch Boku no Hero season 1 and two to find out the difference between heroes and villains :D

DeletedUser119150

In the little corner of my heart, i hate Sasuke for his dumb decision even tho he was most talented in class