Jedi Vs Noble to start off w96

• Thread starter DeletedUser121240
  • Start date

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
https://i.gyazo.com/88c0ecc61369b49920bb8928b8edff31.png

We first ran into noble in the beginning of the world, heavily intertwined with them, they asked us for an NAP. Which we agreed. They then wanted to merge into us, we gave it some thought and agreed it might be best to take the the sector easily and quickest. They demanded they wanted duke privs while we were much more significant and growth than them. Knowing of estilo R-6 previous dishonesty in w95 with his backstabs and disloyalty with FUU vs DIGG we decided that will not be a good idea. They pushed they idea and we were not okay with it. We kept the NAP and they decided to end it. We agreed there would be a 24 hour grace period from when we are ending it, to then go about our gameplay......

Within that 24-hour grace period estilo R-6 basher tried to clear a local member and estilo launched on my member, luckily it was partially stacked. We consider this a dishonest tribe and player and we will take further action to remove them from this sector.

Duke of Jedi
Lord micki420
Ca$h me Outside How bout dat

Omg how could they be so dishonest??? Secure your sector gurl

SHAGAN888

Good God if I carried over everything from world to world everyone would be enemy...lol
Luckily I only carry over really harsh actions and I really doubt this qualifies.
It does qualify for TWA to declare on Jedi as well...
Everyone wants to know why? Well to be honest we are the Dark side and thats just the way it works....
Remember the good guys only win in the movies.....Not here...
nuff said,

Shag

Last edited:

DeletedUser115558

Good God if I carried over everything from world to world everyone would be enemy...lol
Luckily I only carry over really harsh actions and I really doubt this qualifies.
It does qualify for TWA to declare on Jedi as well...
Everyone wants to know why? Well to be honest we are the Dark side and thats just the way it works....
Remember the good guys only win in the movies.....Not here...
nuff said,

Shag

In other word history written by the winners only so they always GOOD Guys?

DeletedUser115558

Not true, the winner can be the BAD guy if they want. Winning just gives you the ability to choose.

It may be possible, but never heard/seen/read that winner wanted to be known as bad guy, infact their writer (as they funded by the winners, looser were dead) wrote a lot of fake/false thing and portrayed them as god. The truth remains in dark and only as rumours.

Anyways In My opinion their is no competition for OBEY atm unless in future we saw some alliance against them as we saw against TEA. Lets see if history repeat and a long awaited settlement....... Holyghost V/S MURPH CAPS+NICKI MINAJ

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not speaking as OBEY. I'm not leadership there, I'm speaking as the leadership of Golden, the tribe that beat you. It's time to move on Murph.

You are a member of OBEY and therefore any action on the forums/in-game or otherwise reflect on your current tribe whether you like it or not.

Keep gloating. I don’t know why you love speaking about past worlds. Focus on this one or do you think you already have it in the bag?

Laughable

DeletedUser120518

You are a member of OBEY and therefore any action on the forums/in-game or otherwise reflect on your current tribe whether you like it or not.

Keep gloating. I don’t know why you love speaking about past worlds. Focus on this one or do you think you already have it in the bag?

Laughable

So stop talking about w90 all the time and join this world to beat OBEY

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Murph, I'm not gloating. Nor am I talking about my tribe, you are.

All I am saying, is that you have been acting extremely toxic since W90. You can talk normally to me on Skype, but every post you make here seems to be an attempt at hurting the ones who thwarted you in the past. Accept your loss and move on, it would be healthier for you and more pleasant for everyone. Play some tribalwars, or FIFA if you like, just don't sit there and let your wounds fester.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am not bitter, sour or whatever way you want to describe me as. I enjoy playing the game the way I do. I love being the underdog, I love leading.. I get zero enjoyment out of joining a stacked roster and breezing a win under a rank 1 tribe that has absolute power because they are a household name in the game. I could have won under NAM on 77 when they beat Royle or any of those tribes. My best friend at the time lead NAM and I still decided to disrupt the win for a bit of fun and I almost succeeded.

I’ve played with many players under alias and people enjoy playing with me, I’m a team player and if you truly knew me you’d get that. It’s not hard to be a good tribe mate, you do as leadership tell you and you do everything you can for the tribe you’re in. And let’s be honest here, not everyone is as good as they say and we’ve all done things in the past which aren’t 100%. Yourself included.

I find it boring and many of the players you play with and many who have played with or under you understand that.

Just because I don’t play conventionally doesn’t mean you have to slate me for being who I am. All sorts add to this community, the game is much greater than just you and your play style so stop thinking everything revolves around you.

Yes I can have normal conversations with you and I understand that the vast majority of people don’t like my forum personality but that’s the way it is and I’m not going to change for you so the sooner you understand and accept that the better.

Even some of my closest friends in the game severely disagree with how they do things but they love me for who I am and understand why I do certain things and enjoy it to a large extent.

I’ve had so much fun losing and I’d prefer to have fun trying to win but ultimately losing than play the golden boy and be someone I’m not to have the achievement of winning a world. Winning isn’t everything to everyone.

I win by enjoying myself and occasionally I win and have fun and the same time.

That’s the way it goes and I accept it.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So stop talking about w90 all the time and join this world to beat OBEY

I can have an opinion without actually playing.

It’s up to those actively playing to do that. I am just giving my opinion about how OBEY is predominately made up of the best players to actively play the game from other winning tribes. They are a clique, I don’t want to be part of it. I’d just prefer to see a little bit of competition instead of havin all the best players in a premise fighting other family tribes and thinking they have achieved something great by doing it.

Let me just add I love watchtower settings, I love fake limits because it’s tribal wars way of evening the playing field against such premises. While these great tribes develop ways for it to benefit them in turn there’s no denying it’s easier for new players to become good and the game which is a good thing. The bad thing is that these good players go full circle and in turn join these types of tribes in future worlds.

I’m just raising Swansea about this and Holly doesn’t like me exposing what him and his tribe stand for. It’s also unfortunate the most of the forum readers or who actively post are all in the clique defending him.

The other thing is that these guys try and get their back on me whenever I join a world because I’ve flames them so hard but that’s a cost than I undertake for speaking the truth.

Happy gaming everyone!!

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It’s also hard to reply to every single comment posted in a coherent fashion when your time is limited and I post off a browser on my phone so I do apologize but read between the lines.

But I do my best to get my pints across with my limited resources.