Difference: 52,985

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,185
Side 2: 7,088
Difference: 18,097

chart

venomrulz

A total of 20 days that Rodrigo lasted on w96. Thats worse than w95. Well played JEDI.

SHAGAN888

Any tribe sick of Jedi and their fascist ways please contact TWA about joining the coalition to fight on the dark side and wipe out these losers....

shag

DeletedUser121240

Any tribe sick of Jedi and their fascist ways please contact TWA about joining the coalition to fight on the dark side and wipe out these losers....

shag
Lol be careful mate, should I show everyone how you react when a single person from ur tribe leaves and joins another? I recalled getting cursed out cause we accidentally took in a previous member of TWA, but were the bad guys!!

Attachments

• IMG_3022.PNG
    IMG_3022.PNG
    189.8 KB · Views: 14

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol be careful mate, should I show everyone how you react when a single person from ur tribe leaves and joins another? I recalled getting cursed out cause we accidentally took in a previous member of TWA, but were the bad guys!!

I mean that certainly makes them look unpleasant

but "accidentally"? "didn't know"?

so you're admitting to not even bothering to check the history of people you recruit on this world?

because that looks pretty bad too....

DeletedUser121240

Theres a reason they're leaving your tribe.
I mean that certainly makes them look unpleasant

but "accidentally"? "didn't know"?

so you're admitting to not even bothering to check the history of people you recruit on this world?

because that looks pretty bad too....
accidentally as in, I didn't think they would care pulling in a member that personally asked for an invite after leaving TWA, nor was I the one who checked their personal stats.