TRIFORCE

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well lets be honest, TEA had the best lineup in W90 and they ended up shitting the bed. Lineup never ever has been everything, it's the ability to work as a team that is important. Obey haven't yet had any major threat to test that out yet.

Also, when talking about your tribe from someone else's perspective or going through statistics, it's pretty standard to use third person. He says he's duke of Obey multiple times within the post and everyone knows anyways so it's not like it isn't obvious.

Hey, I agree with you, Obey is likely to win though.
Well said. This triforce is destined to fail in T- 45 days

arabela

Ara where my praise???

Al, your presence is also important. I dont even want to imagine public forum without few of us that keep it alive ... and you are obviously one of those that one way or another make people react to your posts.
Your presence never get ignored and that is also important ;)

And with Nick Minaj <3 presence, i have the feeling this world will have good activity in public forum and also in game.

Enjoy...

howzer

Damn these guys are worried about their PP money they spend all this time on a shit talking thread. See you at the core in a few months.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Jokes being aside, there is some truth in Almurphs rant. Still doesn`t take away the credit from Novembres contribution as he is probably the one of the last posters around with well written posts with some substance.

a78086181201efb8ac03edda40364a25.png

Heh, twice the points and almost three times the villages is at least on paper enough competition. It has never been about fair. PP boosting is also a part of the game so I kinda don`t get what the issue is. The game is what it is :)

Plz bring back your posts

blckdrgn1

If tribal wars was a 1 v 1 tribe v tribe death match Obey would have a clear advantage however its an all out free for all so this world is far from being in anyones bag.

DeletedUser121279

I find this thread very enlightening. Although Novembre attempts to tell us what we should think about other tribes, he instead ends up telling the reader more about him and his tribe.

No doubt this was not his intention. All leaders want to be the puppet master, their footsteps creating earthquakes, their puppets dancing to their will. No puppet master though wants their puppets to see the strings and as shamefully clear as they are shown in this post. If it was my guess, it is that Novembre both wishes to be respected by the community as well as being the puppet master. This is greed incarnate.

In his post, Novembre tells the reader about the scary "Triforce", a coalition that outnumbers Obey in members, conquers and overall size. He paints the "Triforce" as in the advantageous position and attempts to smear them through mentions of dirty play and that their reasons for victimising Obey are disingenous. Meanwhile, Obey, his tribe, are the victims, the angels, the underdog.

Do not listen to this man's lies.

Allow me to paint the story in a different way, so we can see who the underdog truly is. I've added up the number of world wins each member of Obey has:

W54: War-Peace
W64: Sapphire Jim
W65: Multiple Wargasms
W66: War-Peace
W70: Do Not Disturb
W83: The Sin of Pride
W84: Mezonis, War-Peace, EleteKKZOR
W86: TruffleShuffleorRiot
W87: Sapphire Jim, W0sH09
W88: Noel and Matt
W90: Brick Named Joe, Venomous Retribution, Natticus, Mezonis, xMachinez, War-Peace

Total: 19 World Wins

Keep in mind this does not include coplayers, people playing under alias etc.. This number is smaller than the reality, but still illuminating given that Obey only has 30 players. What is obvious though is that Obey are just here to get another free win with their little clique.

Now lets take a look at Legion, TIP and Jedi:

W23: Cafrat (TIP)
W74: You Angry Bro (Legion)
W82: Darklink (Jedi)
W87: Foxslayer09 (Jedi)
W88: Mr.Dino (Legion)
W89: ThaiT (TIP)

Wow, six world winners between three tribes. Obey has more winners on W90 alone than those tribes have world winners combined. This also means these players have also had over a year working together or fighting against each other before W96 even began and have great teamwork as well as playing on the world stage. How is this even fair?

When it comes down to it, it has never been about pure numbers. Yes, if you add rank 2, 3 and 4, as expected at this stage of the game, it comes to a higher point total than rank 1. This, Novembre, might be enough to trick the most foolish of people. It does not fool me.

The attempts to trick my tribe into signing a couple week NAP with your tribe so it gives you the breathing room to use your PP and build up defensive troops you currently don't have so you can beat up my tribe easily after the NAP expires with your superior size and members does not fool me.

The attempts to persuade everyone that the threat is not Obey but infact is this trio of tribes that alone couldn't even put a significant dent in Obey and are too far away to even significantly hamper your tribe's growth at this point in the game for the most part does not fool me.

I implore every tribe in the world, ignore the snake tongue of Obey, rise up, gather your troops, coordinate with your fellow man and stop this plague on W96. Next week is too late, by next week Obey has far more defence, the time to strike is now.

We are the underdog, divided and weak apart, free pickings for their world winners, but together we pose a threat. Those of you in the know know who I am, lets all work together to get rid of Obey once and for all before it's too late.

Severus

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
^ In this post, you ask everyone, literally everyone... To work together against us.
Yet you also admit that your tribe and it's alliances, are to far away to "significantly hamper our growth" and you say that asking others to stand up to your alliance does not fool you.

Are you not being a hypocrite here? You are basically downplaying your own threat and trying to enlarge ours to give yourself space to grow so you can stand up to others. The very same thing you accuse Nest of.

Yes, we have a lot of people who have won worlds. Do you need to be a good player to win a world? No. I've won a world and I believe everyone who knows me, knows that I'm indeed not a good player.
All you need to win a world, is determination. Stick around long enough and don't give up. So do we have those? Yes. And so do you.
Now, you went trough our memberlist, how many repeat world winners did you find? How many people have contributed a year or more of their life to attempt to win 1 world, and then went on to do it again.

Most worldwinners are first time winners, the metric you used to try and convince people you are not a threat but we are is a useless one.
Everyone in this world needs to only look at the rankings and see that "Yes, Obey is a good tribe."
Nest pointed out your coalition, not something obvious for everyone ingame. And you admitted to it and then tried to put a spin on it.

DeletedUser93439

So basically, you're saying you are insignificant and weak, want to team up and cuddle to win this world?

Tribal hugs for the win

DeletedUser121279

I'm not part of any of those tribes so your claim of being hypocritical, even though if I was a member of one of those tribes I still wouldn't be, is void. I'm in K55, I know your threat first hand. I know that if we don't stand together now, then Obey will stroll their way to win the world. Even if I was one of those, that threat is so insignificant compared to yours that I am not downplaying it at all. In a world without Obey, you could argue that those tribes pose some sort of threat for sure, but this world has Obey in.

Again though, watch as Obey tries to twist things and downplay themselves in order to manipulate the other tribes into believing they aren't a threat. H0llygh0st acts as if so long as you log in every day and don't give up, you win worlds. This couldn't be farther from the truth. World winning tribes are generally the best tribes on this world reserved for the best players. H0llygh0st may say he isn't a good player, but he can probably snipe, backtime, time etc. which the majority of players in my tribe cannot do. His definition of good is warped by being in lots of world winning tribes and being surrounded by multiple world winners.

You can see either the skill or premium apparent in the average points per member which Obey is on average double or more than any of those tribes you consider threats. Individually, Obey are far superior. To claim otherwise is a pure lie. Must be fun, getting the best lineup you can possibly get to curbstomp some noobs whilst using lies on the forums to divide them.

What a silly post by Marcus as well, are you going to claim that 1v1 any tribe is even close to Obey? Then isn't it logical to team up to win. I thought your tribe was playing a Civ V game, isn't that what happens when one Civilisation gets too far ahead got double the production, far better tech or do you just let them win?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I feel you're severely overestimating the people who win worlds Severus. I've only won 1, but I've been around for a while and have met plenty. You'd be surprised how many of them cannot snipe, backtime or even do not comprehend that mixed villages are a bad thing. I have no example at hand, so I'm going to have to ask you to trust me in this.

Near the end of a world, all that is on a duke's mind is to finish it. Just like in a Total War game or Civ game, the end bit is boring and is just a mop up. Some people that should have been internalled for normally not being good enough won't be, it takes time. Some might even get invited just to make the world stop a few weeks sooner. Players build Watchtowers in every village to get more points or just log in every few days to kill off and recruit new nobles for flags. The endgame is boring as hell. You don't even need to be good to be #1 at the end, just internal enough people or barble enough barbs. There are always a few who aim for it, don't mean they're the best.

Again, I'm not saying OBEY is a bad tribe, I'm saying your metric of us having a higher number of world winners, is a useless one.

I thought your tribe was playing a Civ V game, isn't that what happens when one Civilisation gets too far ahead got double the production, far better tech or do you just let them win?

We waited till DA went away for an hour and then took 2 of his cities actually, if he had been online he would have curbstomped me :p

DeletedUser

People who win worlds suck man. The most important thing for a lot of these scrubs is connections, just like IRL. They get with some of the people who actually carry the majority of worlds and leech wins off them. The real question is whether Obey has any of those guys on their team or do they just have the guys who leech the wins.

Also I did see that Jasper :p

DeletedUser93439

What a silly post by Marcus as well, are you going to claim that 1v1 any tribe is even close to Obey? Then isn't it logical to team up to win. I thought your tribe was playing a Civ V game, isn't that what happens when one Civilisation gets too far ahead got double the production, far better tech or do you just let them win?

No, I'm just saying that we're barely out of start up and you are already calling for a worldwide hug.
Obey looks to be a bit over the overall average indeed, but I've seen tons of tribes like that fail.
There's also been a million calls for a worldwide hug, most fail tremendously and the ones who do manage to win are usually looked at with slight contempt for the way they won.

DeletedUser121233

I don't understand why so many people are whining about OBEY. they prepared for this world, and got a good lead. you don't want them to win, then go fight them or prepare something against them instead of whining about pp and how many world winners they have.