Externals ideas

DeletedUser120518

Hey guys,

I posted the top 15 thread two days ago and it was received well.

We all like active externals so i was gonna make another thread which would help enlighten the externals but i wasn't sure what would be the best choice so i might as well try to find out what the most requested thing is.

My first ideas wer to do interviews with dukes of some top tribes (not very original) or when some interesting events occur, such as an unexpected war, interview both parties and find out what caused it.

Since originality isn't my strong suit and frankly i wanna know what people wanna see, what are your guys' ideas for this?

Cheers.

DeletedUser112461

Why always Dukes? Maybe you should interview a random player in a tribe's roster; or perhaps one of the players on the bottom of the stack. I think their views on their own tribe, continent and world would be both a refreshing and interesting read!

Squela

i'm happy to talk in a moderated forum, but I think that all dukes are inherently bad at the game

Part of the game is still leading a tribe to victory. Regardless of their player skill level, a tribe without a leader or leaders and direction will dissolve and cannot win anything.

universal thought

but now it's just a roll of the dice between a few tribes who will win the world. I don't like that

DeletedUser93439

Part of the game is still leading a tribe to victory. Regardless of their player skill level, a tribe without a leader or leaders and direction will dissolve and cannot win anything.
One of the greatest examples in recent years would be the one Squela and me both were part of, namely Tyrant on EN 84. It had some very skilled players, but leadership fell flat (various circumstances) and following that there was just a cascade of problems which kept crashing down, leading to the rather shameful (in my opinion) ending to what was a very potent tribe.