Incoming Impact W100 Premade.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Schizophrenic

i would rather drag my nards through rusty nails than play with that swine riding, window licking, bus seat sniffing wierdo

DeletedUser118185

Yo Sam.
I have known you for a loong time now and I dont think I will play W100 because I still hope I will have quit by then lol.

I wish you all the best of luck though!
-Dan

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ah Sam. Offering to "teach" newcomers.

What that will boil down to is giving newcomers the basic information that everyone has in every tribe or is common knowledge for people who have played for an extended period. He will then sell them out the instant he gets an opportunity.

Your reputation throughout the TW community is poor. You are a known spy. You have no allegiance to anyone but yourself. I will enjoy watching you and whatever tribe you are "leading" burn to nothing and may have a hand in it myself.

Schizophrenic

Ah Sam. Offering to "teach" newcomers.

What that will boil down to is giving newcomers the basic information that everyone has in every tribe or is common knowledge for people who have played for an extended period. He will then sell them out the instant he gets an opportunity.

Your reputation throughout the TW community is poor. You are a known spy. You have no allegiance to anyone but yourself. I will enjoy watching you and whatever tribe you are "leading" burn to nothing and may have a hand in it myself.

You sir deserve a cookie and a like, sadly we are largely the reason he had access to the incoming impact account, he was placed there to noble barbs

DeletedUser99544

After reading those posts, it feels more like a massinvite before world starts, than an actual premade. If the creator of the thread were that great, would he really need to go on here and ask for players. Wouldnt he have a number of warrior that just wouldnt stop nagging him to play as soon as a new world starts......

Just wondering. I volunteer to battle you on w100 though as I am increadible generous.

DeletedUser121132

After reading those posts, it feels more like a massinvite before world starts, than an actual premade. If the creator of the thread were that great, would he really need to go on here and ask for players. Wouldnt he have a number of warrior that just wouldnt stop nagging him to play as soon as a new world starts......

Just wondering. I volunteer to battle you on w100 though as I am increadible generous.

I second this Sam get back in your box