Vodka Declares on NN

Lord BillyNoMates

Sean i have a serious Question

Rav (Gnome) was heavily insulting me for being in a tribe with someone who was banned for botting

so my question to you is if your council hates this Botter so much why was he all of a sudden invited to Vodka?

Now does him botting not matter because hes no longer a member of NN?

DeletedUser120430

It's funny how NN seem to love to bring up things from the past that have no relation to current events.

Who cares what someone may or may not have done before. People change and so do opinions. You keep living in the past, you're going to miss what happening in the present I.e NN going 29:3 behind as of present..

Hope your game isnt on par as your ability to bait in the forums. Otherwise it'll be a short tale.

BTW go vodka !!

Gnomlandsecurity

Sean i have a serious Question

Rav (Gnome) was heavily insulting me for being in a tribe with someone who was banned for botting

so my question to you is if your council hates this Botter so much why was he all of a sudden invited to Vodka?

Now does him botting not matter because hes no longer a member of NN?

You can just ask me that instead of asking Sean.

People can learn to put their differences aside for the betterment of the tribe. I had told Sean that myself and my crew from W88 would join Vodka if he gave us the opportunity to return the favor to Raz and stick it to NN before burying them.

Not sure why people are so shocked and stunned now. This is not something new and was done exactly as such by NN not too long ago. Martin is so busy trying to find dirt and trying to get Tommeehh and Symbiote banned. Maybe he should take that time to, I don't know, at least set up some fake scripts or something? lol.

DeletedUser118185

So finally the declaration comes in. Just as I expected from Sean it became a wonderful essay :D
I really wish NN all the best of luck - with a leadership like that you wont be going anywhere. Hopefully you can unite your 10 basher tribes / allies / academies :D

May the absoloute dominantion come!
Go Vodka!! <3

DeletedUser116463

Eh?
What do you expect from the tribe lead by Kingraz..

Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka
Side 2:
Tribes: NN

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 8
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 417,068
Side 2: 76,063
Difference: 341,005

chart

Gnomlandsecurity

Its soo funny seeing them boast LOL they are soo hyped up.

You'd by hyped too if you had any loyalty and activity in your tribe.

Current count, 5 of your top 10 have already applied/reached out to VODKA. No worries though, you got CRAWL for backfill and if that fails too, there is Curses (whom you just got) and let's not forget the grandmaster Hanb00 :)

DeletedUser

Best of luck i guess.

At least Vodka continued the Smart! legacy by recruiting 2 members as a meatshield again :p

It becomes more and more clear this game is already death... allot of stategy and loyalty has been lost and i'm pretty convinced w94 will be my last.

It finally became clear why the TW community is shrinking and will die off afther world 100 (if it hasn't died already)

Your sincere Cry me A River of Tears.

DeletedUser121283

Best of luck i guess.

At least Vodka continued the Smart! legacy by recruiting 2 members as a meatshield again :p

It becomes more and more clear this game is already death... allot of stategy and loyalty has been lost and i'm pretty convinced w94 will be my last.

It finally became clear why the TW community is shrinking and will die off afther world 100 (if it hasn't died already)

Your sincere Cry me A River of Tears.

Well... all I can say is, cry me a river of tears