Yummy declares on Joker

DeletedUser121006

I think it is time for only one tribe to be ruling k45. Not many things, need to be said. Let's see is Ashoka's mass recruiting is going to work:)

Yummy DECLARES on Joker.

giphy.gif

DeletedUser121291

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Remind me again how you're always the good guy poster and only ever attack other people after they attacked you first
Ahhh don't know where you been at mate , but Yummy has a world ending alliance with PI and if you want to jump on the band wagon of PI and all their allies and rim tribe friends go for it , but to answer your question , I still consider myself the good guy , but PI attacked me before the start of 95 and all during 95 .

DeletedUser120425

Good luck to Joker and bad luck to Yummy and Company
Thank you, Knock! will take your bad luck and donate it to those members of Joker who have already hit Delete Account or began mailing those within Knock!, Yummy and PI begging to be recruited and even supplying information.
However, your disloyalty will mean you have gained Balian's gift of bad luck, you will not be recruited for the approach you have taken to attempt to jump ship.

Deleted User - 10618707

Ahhh don't know where you been at mate , but Yummy has a world ending alliance with PI and if you want to jump on the band wagon of PI and all their allies and rim tribe friends go for it , but to answer your question , I still consider myself the good guy , but PI attacked me before the start of 95 and all during 95 .

Balian never fails to give me a bit of laughter. We have an end game alliance with yummy along with a bunch of allies and rim tribes I have no idea about? Really bally? We attacked you before the start of the world by not recruiting you?

Talk about being a spoilt brat, literally a child stuck in an old man's body.

DeletedUser120206

but Yummy has a world ending alliance with PI

Can ya also provide screenshots? Ya dodged my first post when asking for more evidence.. suppose when majority of tribes play a certain way, they assume tribes with different way of leading are also in the same pot. I don't support hugging, the only way to expand is by warring tribes..

if you want to jump on the band wagon of PI and all their allies and rim tribe friends go for it ,

This thread has nothing to do with PI and nor do Yummy have diplomatic ties with PI. You seem to know so much about other tribes but when it comes to grammar and spelling.. well ya lost out on that one :p

~Patrick

ashoka1

This thread has nothing to do with PI and nor do Yummy have diplomatic ties with PI. You seem to know so much about other tribes but when it comes to grammar and spelling.. well ya lost out on that one :p

~Patrick

I Generally avoid externals as externals are place for great players.

I am just a nub and so externals have little place for poor nub like me.

I wont comment on how we r gonna fold in 14 days or less..or may be get rimmed b4 that.We r joker and anything can be expected of joker.

However i have skype screen shots to prove that your baron told multiple ppl about alliance with PI and even used end game merge with pi it to recruit players when jager fell.

May be you r right and you dont have any such thing.but since he said patrick is leaving and i am incharge and we have alliance with pi.

So one of you is not speaking truth.

Decide who it is.

As for war

Good luck

Ash
Leader -Joker

DeletedUser121006

PI was already hitting Jager and I personally reached PI and told them that we are going to hit Jager too since the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Not anything more than that. I would work with someone that has a common goal just because it makes things easier for both of us.

Go on and post stuff about end game alliances and stuff you don't have screenshots about because I never said anything to anyone. And the only reason I told you that we are hitting Jager together with PI is because you could have made it into Yummy if you weren't a power-hungry fellah and asked Yummy to merge into Joker.

What about your 12 member Joker tribe buddy? I can see 24 right there. That's double:)
What about reaching every single tribe in k45, k44, k46, k35 to hit us?

Yummy has had enough of your lies and your EXTREMELY TIRING MASS RECRUITING!

Wanna dance Jokers?

giphy.webp