End of Tri Force

*GranTorino

No surprise from the posts above.

Obey members talking poorly about everyone else as if your tribe never did anything wrong
. How sweet.

Sounds like all of the obey members can't stop talking about their tribe or themselves or how everyone else's actions are subpar. I am not shocked from all these replies from your tribe.

What are you talking about ? Does the bolded statement even hold any value when recent events show you compensating for dirty plays ? You tried to come on here acting the all honourable and noble then you got shut back down and this is all you can say? And i can guarantee there's plenty more from you that's yet to be revealed to the community yet.

Hop off the bandwagon and earn some originality, You're throwing accusations holding no worth to try and shroud your own wrong doing

For the record, creating a TRIFORCE alliegence consisting of rank 2, 3 and 4 tribes is pretty subpar in itself, let alone the consequential acts between you that followed.

Last edited:

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Right now, the biggest world contendors I see are OBEY and WET. WET is actually really impressive statwise, and continue to improve. Like I said earlier, the world is far from over, OBEY has a strong lead but they shouldn't go sleeping on the world thinking it is won already. And I don't think Micki's statement about obey members talking poorly about others makes any sense. If anything, they know their position and hope for a challenger from what I can see. And let's be fair, even if they talked down on you micki, they have enough reason to. You're rallying the top 2,3 and 4 tribes together then decide to backstab them before you do anything productive with that alliance all thanks to the fact you struggled to clear out Noble, a tribe that I thought was going to be easy pickings for you guys and you blamed TIP for not assisting you guys in that fight, while we were over 40 hours out with most of TIP with rams during the first month of the server. Being an ally doesn't mean we become your bitch to do your dirty work.

So stop disrespecting others, but I guess it's in your nature, as you don't even have respect for your own girlfriend. But I better don't drop that bombshell in here or your reputation would be gone for good.

DeletedUser93439

Nah, leave real life out of this. That's so... underhanded and vile to do. Not saying you did.

It's safe to say that every person here will be opposed to anyone doing unagreeable stuff in real life (beating someone up, adultry, pedophilia, theft, etc.).
Nothing of this has to do with Micki (I'm just giving examples) and his political views or playstyle in TW.

Keep it to the game and how utterly crap someone is at it.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nah, leave real life out of this. That's so... underhanded and vile to do. Not saying you did.

It's safe to say that every person here will be opposed to anyone doing unagreeable stuff in real life (beating someone up, adultry, pedophilia, theft, etc.).
Nothing of this has to do with Micki (I'm just giving examples) and his political views or playstyle in TW.

Keep it to the game and how utterly crap someone is at it.

I agree, hence why I didn't throw his private life on the forums. But I'm not going to make it a secret I lost all respect for him. It was just a little sidenote to the overall message of why I don't think Micki has any right to talk trash to OBEY or slander their names. A lot has been said in this thread, and I think sometimes someone needs to be put in their place, especially if they are the only ones really being disrespectful while calling others out.

DeletedUser120727

I know, my tribe LEGION made massive recruits from our area. But you know something?
Come and take the villages of our new members and you will be noble here...
We just start to play

DeletedUser120727

DanClarke, you are playing this world or you just talk?
And if the answer is yes, who are you in game:)

DeletedUser120727

Maybe is not too late to continue that conversation between you and me, your tribe and my tribe. You chose what you want

DeletedUser121293

If you wish to discuss anything with VAPE all members must be included.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you wish to discuss anything with VAPE all members must be included.
Finally someone with some respect what happened to the days when a tribe was the soul and heart of every world instead of all this greed does noone see dishonestly and loyalty do nothing for you whats winning if you cant do it with your friends and the people that helped make you!!!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Finally someone with some respect what happened to the days when a tribe was the soul and heart of every world instead of all this greed does noone see dishonestly and loyalty do nothing for you whats winning if you cant do it with your friends and the people that helped make you!!!

Agreed. A win without being able to take pride into your tribe, cannot even be called a win. Such a hollow victory is meaningless.

RedCrayolaCrayon

What did obey do wrong again? Im genuinely curious lol we have recruited very little and have done nothing dishonest to the people we have diplomacy with so... ?
People don't like the big bully on the block, especially since PP/P2W have been installed into the game. While I am a believer that this world is long from being over, I understand both sides. While people want it to be more competitive, they could PP farm and save up for a world similar to you. Guess it depends on which side of the spectrum one is on.

universal thought

or maybe it's because a lot of you are from digg who was known for being dickheads...

or maybe it's because a lot of you were around when these pp/p2w changes were happening and instead of rejecting them, embraced and abused it...

or maybe it's because you decided to make premades the standard to screw over everyone else's chances like pusses, even knowing the shrinking world sizes...

or maybe it's because you're dishonest aholes on this world too...

or maybe it's because you claim to have farmed pp instead of using p2w when you can't even answer how much pp you farm in a day...

or maybe it's because you don't try to help noobs in the slightest but instead exploit them...

or maybe it's because your heads are so far up your arses you can't see anything wrong with what you're doing...

Last edited:

blckdrgn1

or maybe it's because a lot of you are from digg who was known for being dickheads...

or maybe it's because a lot of you were around when these pp/p2w changes were happening and instead of rejecting them, embraced and abused it...

or maybe it's because you decided to make premades the standard to screw over everyone else's chances like pusses...

or maybe it's because you're dishonest aholes on this world too...

or maybe it's because you claim to have farmed pp instead of using p2w when you can't even answer how much pp you farm in a day...

or maybe it's because you don't try to help noobs in the slightest but instead exploit them...

or maybe it's because your heads are so far up your arses you can't see anything wrong with what you're doing...

tenor.gif