Yummy declares on Joker

ashoka1

Did you not tell me that PI are your allies even before Joker was hit by PI and you had even recruited members from jager.

All i am saying is atleast stand by what you said.

DeletedUser121006

You said something about end game alliance and stuff. I told you we are friendly with PI since they have been hitting Jager and we planned on hitting Jager too. What is wrong with this?

If they are interested in hitting Joker too, it's not my business.

DeletedUser120425

You said something about end game alliance and stuff. I told you we are friendly with PI since they have been hitting Jager and we planned on hitting Jager too. What is wrong with this?

If they are interested in hitting Joker too, it's not my business.
FYI, Knock! and Yummy have a never ending love cycle going on.
So I did find it interesting when you mailed us ashoka, telling us which member was being op'd, trying to allow Knock! to noble their villages or noble barbs around us. Like I mentioned in our deceleration, the gift of free food was a lovely thought.

Also I have to go back to @Koumadokits post on how your plan was to mass recruit from K35,K36,K45,K46,K55,K56,K65,K66... This idea made me physcially sick. I remember you telling us how you would make as many family tribes as needed then either internal through co-playing or force internal people to make it into 1 tribe eventually, there is 0 skill in that.
So, we decided from that moment none of our tribes would work with Jaeger/Joker.

You where trying to avoid any conflict in the Eastern side of this world, but by doing this, you invited every other eastern and western(PI) tribes to be forced to attack you.

Pro Tip; This is TribalWars, not TribalHugs. Attempting to hug half the world, will always force the rest of the world to turn on you.

Frozen Beauty

Remember how you said you're going to quit Ashoka? Instead you got upset that pritch took your duke privileges away and made your own tribe impulsively. What did you really achieve by doing that? Splitting up our K for basically your own gain/ego wars. What you did was took over Jager, slap your tribe name on it and call it a day. You doomed your players because you're power hungry.

Deleted User - 10618707

Honestly, breaking up jager was the worse thing one could have possibly down, at least while conglomerated you had a size advantage versus everyone else.

ashoka1

There are three things

1)Joker and Jager are different.Jager was led by Pritch and 3 co dukes.It was he who offered knock! A merge and refused diplomacy while i was away.I wouldnt like to go deep in this as jager is no more.it dies as i walked out.As for force merge in Jager ,i wanted to bring down member count to 30 from 55.However while i was away for a 15 day period member count of jager went to 76 from 55 making it not workable.

2) Joker never had any plans to mass recruit or hug the world or have any sister tribe.

3) Kouma told me about pi being allies when i had already set up joker but players had not yet joined me.

Kouma is hiding the fact that he said he has alliance with pi from patrick /knock! Or both.

However as for war ...its a war game and we wouldnt mind being ganged up on by 4 tribes from 4 different directions.

However dont say that you r not working together when duke of knock lands noble in same second with baron of yummy.

Just say that yummy is having an alliance with both pi and knock

You all are welcome to war.However come with truth.No need to hide things.

ashoka1

Honestly, breaking up jager was the worse thing one could have possibly down, at least while conglomerated you had a size advantage versus everyone else.

Size looks good..isnt good always.

Joker had inherant flaws due to all 4 dukes pulling in different directions.

A decisiin was made and then 6 hours layer a totally different thing was done.I wouldnt say who was doing what.

I was one of the 4 dukes for some time so i am also responsible for its actions/policies.

Remember how you said you're going to quit Ashoka? Instead you got upset that pritch took your duke privileges away and made your own tribe impulsively. What did you really achieve by doing that? Splitting up our K for basically your own gain/ego wars. What you did was took over Jager, slap your tribe name on it and call it a day. You doomed your players because you're power hungry.

A player who attacks active tribe members while in same tribe is worst.

A player who plots against own tribe is worst.

You did both.

You plotted against jager when i was not even in jager.You wanted Numbers/eyes tribe to succeed against your own tribe so you could be 1 of the leaders ..thats called hunger for power.

I know you hate me ..but darlin the feeling is mutual

As for Jager,even if pritch had not changed my privs or i had not decided to quit n gifted my villages

And those very players persuaded me to come back n set a new tribe,jager would have split.

As you made a deal with kouma that you will join him with your friends.

It was all done while i was away.

This will be my last post in a while on externals

Lets talk in game

Externals are over rated

Good luck in war to all sides

Last edited:

DeletedUser120425

However dont say that you r not working together when duke of knock lands noble in same second with baron of yummy.

We openly admitted a long time ago Yummy and Knock! have bukkake parties often.
As for the joint operations, you are wrong. I'd like to know who we managed to land at the same time as in Yummy, honestly, we have untold sync. All those sharing at parties has made us become a whole <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Frozen Beauty

I don't hate you Ashoka. I've stated this many times in our PM. I have nothing against you personally. If i hated you I would've stop talking to you ages ago. I just think its odd how you handle things, but again everyone is different.

I tried to be diplomatic with Jager but things didn't change. Leader serve their players not the other way around.

At least you can agree with me on that part because you did leave the tribe to start your own instead of just just working with pritch. lol?

No one forced you to leave jager you did it because felt like your reasons were justified.

Remember how you told me that you were waiting for Pritch and co to screw up so you can take over peacefully? And if not you would've just followed them/guide them?

DeletedUser

Leader serve their players not the other way around.

Actually it is a combination of both, a mutual respect and relationship that fuels top tribes. This is likely why you failed so badly in W87, because whilst you claimed to serve your players, your players did not serve you at all.

Frozen Beauty

Actually it is a combination of both, a mutual respect and relationship that fuels top tribes. This is likely why you failed so badly in W87, because whilst you claimed to serve your players, your players did not serve you at all.

I've already taken responsibility for my tribe's action for 87. Not sure why you bringing up world 87 out of no where. But good job defending ashoka and guiding him this world. Looks good!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Yummy
Side 2:
Tribes: Joker

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 2
Difference: 9

chart

DeletedUser

I've already taken responsibility for my tribe's action for 87. Not sure why you bringing up world 87 out of no where. But good job defending ashoka and guiding him this world. Looks good!

I haven't really helped him or guided him at all asides from one day where it was pretty clear Jager was a lost cause. I just found it ironic you haven't learned from the mistakes you made on W87.

Michael Corleone.

If you stop talking for a moment maybe you would have learned something from DA's post, but instead you let that one go over your head it appears.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
There are three things

1)Joker and Jager are different.Jager was led by Pritch and 3 co dukes.It was he who offered knock! A merge and refused diplomacy while i was away.I wouldnt like to go deep in this as jager is no more.it dies as i walked out.As for force merge in Jager ,i wanted to bring down member count to 30 from 55.However while i was away for a 15 day period member count of jager went to 76 from 55 making it not workable.

2) Joker never had any plans to mass recruit or hug the world or have any sister tribe.

3) Kouma told me about pi being allies when i had already set up joker but players had not yet joined me.

Kouma is hiding the fact that he said he has alliance with pi from patrick /knock! Or both.

However as for war ...its a war game and we wouldnt mind being ganged up on by 4 tribes from 4 different directions.

To be fair it was literally the worst recruitment attempt i've ever seen.

Pritch recruit.PNG

Ghostoxa

Jaeger/joke members and villages been nobled by PI for over a month now, but yeah keep crying you are getting hit from all sides...

Deleted User - 10618707

Any talks with Jagers were met with idle threats.

[10-Sep-17 6:57:35 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: all these other tribes do
[10-Sep-17 6:57:43 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: we border 2 of them
[10-Sep-17 6:57:49 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: pi and fools
[10-Sep-17 6:58:01 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: we have had no issue with fools
[10-Sep-17 6:58:11 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: pi we have had issues with
[10-Sep-17 6:58:30 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: atm i am planning to noble into their k
[10-Sep-17 6:58:34 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: stack the village
[10-Sep-17 6:58:43 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: cuz i am very far from frontline, i can
[10-Sep-17 6:58:53 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: they can't hit my cluster
[10-Sep-17 6:59:07 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i make that village in k35 off with nobles
[10-Sep-17 6:59:12 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: and i begin nobling pi
[10-Sep-17 6:59:17 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: that is my plan atm
[10-Sep-17 6:59:31 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: since there is no diplomacy and they noble in k55
[10-Sep-17 6:59:36 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: sometimes attack us
[10-Sep-17 7:00:07 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: but if they want to take a moment to rid w95 of matt curr
[10-Sep-17 7:00:12 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i can change plans
[10-Sep-17 7:01:06 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i can support them in fact
[10-Sep-17 7:01:10 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: fake
[10-Sep-17 7:01:22 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i can crucify matt in the forums
[10-Sep-17 7:02:47 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: and i can convince our entire pi border to stand down
[10-Sep-17 7:03:16 PM] TD®: Pi border? lmao