Statistics

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You guys can't really believe a few good memebers make that much of a good tribe who cares who's top and no this game isn't pay to win sure it helps but at the end of the day the best players will be their and who cares who wins. The fact is that just because you win the world doesn't mean your any better then the rest this game isn't about winning it's about being respected and having honour and if you don't have that then why are you playing this game???!!!!
I would die for my tribe and to me that's what this game is having friends and showing that no matter what your tribe comes 1st and you will always respect them and help them that's the way my tribes have always worked and always will.
So for everyone who thinks obey are cheating by spending pp who cares it's part of the game now I may hate it but if your really that good then you won't go down easy!!

howzer

Meh, most premades don't win worlds and those that do will have had major changes to their roster by the end of it. The main problem I have with premades is it basically kills off most the noobs at startup, whilst the premades are dominating, without giving them a chance to learn the game from anyone even remotely decent, getting bounced between the same shit tribes which pop up every world filled with the same 5 vets who tell everyone they're amazing at the game cos they got to 10 vils 6 years ago, despite getting rimmed 30 times since then.

Thats why i say we start the W100 Without all this PP go back to the days of 100's of Tribes in a K for weeks...

DeletedUser117534

Thats why i say we start the W100 Without all this PP go back to the days of 100's of Tribes in a K for weeks...
I know of people who are already farming PP for W100 to start it with 100-200K.
There are at least 10 Premades already confirmed for that world and most of them of not all will start boosting their growth with pp. you need to realise it is part of this game , it gives a huge boost at startup and if you are patient and don't mind farming it for a bit all that pp comes for free.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't mind Al's comments, if I couldn't handle a common troll I wouldn't be posting on externals. I am sure by now anyone who has followed the forums knows what Al is all about. I might find his famous video where he is sitting in his kingly chair while sipping beer, talking to the world as a King would talk to his minions, being on top of the world leading a glorious premade that he was to abandoned 6 months later contributing to their loss. It's a sad story for a lot of good players you left behind.

Al, the sooner you forget about w90 the sooner you can have your gorgeous smile back. To be honest it's one of the sexiest smiles from all the people that showed their faces on externals. I am sure you have melted many hearts with that smile and your bathrobe. Maybe you don't realise it but we all want the cheerful and positive Al we once known.

Enjoy your day Al, hope you're safe during that hurricane.

#BringTheSexyAlBack

As you recruit TIP leader.. and you give me abuse? I did everything for my tribe. Don’t even start. Pathetic you are!

howzer

I know of people who are already farming PP for W100 to start it with 100-200K.
There are at least 10 Premades already confirmed for that world and most of them of not all will start boosting their growth with pp. you need to realise it is part of this game , it gives a huge boost at startup and if you are patient and don't mind farming it for a bit all that pp comes for free.

Ok obviously they are going to allow PP its going to be the most popular server in 5 years.Just look at how much they made off you scrubs for W96 (yayaya im sure your trbe farmed all their PP ok, sure).

I still feel World100 is going to be horrible in the long run for Tribal Wars. The amount of players they could and will attract to the 100th world , that will turn around and quit because 4 days into the game someone is nobling barbs