Top 6 Tribes

DeletedUser121247

I know this has already been done by other people but I thought I'd give my 2 cents on the top tribes in this world. Having been duke of TIP I have dealt with many of the top tribes and I think I can offer a fresh perspective on the top tribes. Could make this a weekly thing if people are interested.

3O71uHLxTMqhzV04OBkg3w.jpg

1) Doesn’t need to be said at this point that Obey are the tribe to beat. Having almost twice the points of the 2nd tribe is very impressive at this stage and they’re obviously strong favourites to win this world. I don’t think this world is already won though like many in the externals seem to think. Their spread is impressive and if they can solidify their cluster they’ll have a strong backline that will help them in a future war. At this stage I’d say there are two ways Obey can lose this world. Leadership troubles or a coalition against them. From what I’ve heard Nest knows what he’s doing and manages Obey very well so I doubt that will happen. After the collapse of Triforce a coalition also seems unlikely. Tribes may be reluctant to trust Jedi or Legion in a coalition due to what happened with Triforce.

2) With TIP gone Jedi are now considered the main contenders to Obey. Jedi seem to be a well-run, skilled tribe. They have 4 members in the top 50 farmed which is decent. Their win against Noble has proven that they have the coordination and planning to pull off large scale ops. As you can see on the map, Jedi’s biggest immediate danger is WET. These two have taken a couple of villages from each other recently and I expect a war soon. Jedi are also in a war with CHOO currently, which judging by the war stats, was a clever move by Jedi. They appear to be winning this war with ease and this allows Jedi to grow quickly whilst also eliminating a local threat. The key for Jedi is diplomacy, and they’ve put themselves in a favourable position by having alliances with major powers in the world.

3) Located in the north east, Escape have managed to take majority control of 45. They have 3 players in the top 50 farmed and 7 in the top 100, which is not bad. Location wise, the main threat for Escape is Obey. The main objective for Escape should be to solidify the K, and nobling towards the rim to form a backline that can supply the frontlines in a war. My co has talked to the duke of Escape a lot and from reading the conversation they’ve had he seems like a solid leader. If Escape can keep their top members and continue to secure their cluster I expect them to be around for a long time.

4) Wet are a tribe I am impressed with. They have 3 members in the top 50 farmed, which is decent but having 10 in the top 100 is what is most impressive. This displays that WET are consistent with their good farming and it’s not limited to just a few players. Another aspect of WET that impresses me is their location. In my opinion they have the 2nd best location behind Obey. Jedi are bordered by 3 other top 6 tribes, and Escape are bordered by all the other 5. Wet on the other hand only border two top 6 tribes. Presuming that Wet and Jedi go to war, it would be difficult to team up with another tribe to gangbang Wet, whereas Wet could easily approach tribes that border Jedi to team up and take them out. Whether Wet can succeed in this world is purely down to how they choose to deal with Jedi. Wet’s leadership will know that Jedi’s location blocks them from expanding their cluster, so they either need to merge or take them out.

5) SBAD seem to be an average tribe. 2 farmers in the top 50 and 6 in the top 100 is okay but they could be doing better. However, SBAD probably have the worst location of these 6, purely because of their close proximity to Obey. I can’t see SBAD lasting long in this world. I think every tribe above is better than SBAD and they are a nice target for the above tribes.

6)Legion are the tribe that impress me the least out of these. Their members don’t have the quality of Jedi or Obey and the only reason they’re still here is because they haven’t faced a major attack yet due to their relationship with Jedi. They have two members in the top 50 farmed and 6 in the top 100, which isn’t bad. The issue I see is that although Legion have some decent players, the bottom half of their tribe lets them down and they don’t have the consistency in member quality to win a major war. Having dealt with Ace (duke of Legion) during triforce, I was not impressed. When talking diplomacy he seemed to be out of his depth and just doesn’t have the quality to lead a major tribe. The worst though was when, less than 24 hours after betraying us and attempting to end our tribe, he realises it was an awful decision for all three tribes and wanted to reinstate the alliance. For me this indicates Ace’s lack of experience and lack of common sense. From what I have seen Jedi have a massive influence over Legion. Legion will pretty much do whatever Jedi need them to do and I think in many ways Legion act like Jedi’s academy and I have a feeling the decision to end triforce was Jedi’s and not Legion’s. Although I don’t think Legion are a good tribe, their close relationship with Jedi could stop them from receiving a major attack, as any tribe doing that would be starting a war with both Legion and Jedi.

This is my first one so go easy on me ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121247

We have an alliance with Escape? Who lied to you/why are you lying?

Go to the ‘World Diplomacy’ thread. Obey posted all their diplomatic relations in there and Escape was listed as an ally.

It Will All Be Mine

We have an alliance with Escape? Who lied to you/why are you lying?
I like this news. It's so relevant and shocking its even news to me! Can we make this formal, nest? They can't Escape Obey, it even has a catchy tag line!

PS: Escape is allied with no one.

DeletedUser121247

Dude, in that thread alcohol, Netflix, and Innogames are listed as allies...

While that sounds like a nice, relaxing night, those wouldn't make great allies.

Well that joke went over my head. I’ve corrected it :)

DeletedUser66411

Thanks for the effort. Despite what people say there is lots of world left to be played... If it goes on too long we mass delete before w100. ;)

DeletedUser93439

Well that joke went over my head. I’ve corrected it :)
Hahaha, it even has BOFA (Bank of America) to fund all our pp.

It also has THE MURPH ALL CAPS as an enemy. Like. A player. I thought it was obvious it was a joke

DeletedUser118633

Forgot to mention how many of the top50-100 farmers are in Obey :)

Last edited:

atmospherecf

That's an impressive Obey spread. But it's going to be like hell conducting ops :rolleyes: