Top 6 Tribes

DeletedUser

He said...
"1) Doesn’t need to be said at this point that Obey are the tribe to beat. Having almost twice the points of the 2nd tribe is very impressive at this stage"

Sure, it's real impressive that they spent over a million PP combined. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser121247

He said...
"1) Doesn’t need to be said at this point that Obey are the tribe to beat. Having almost twice the points of the 2nd tribe is very impressive at this stage"

Sure, it's real impressive that they spent over a million PP combined. :rolleyes:

The PP argument is getting boring now. Is it unfair? Yes. But the blame should be on Inno. Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The PP argument is getting boring now. Is it unfair? Yes. But the blame should be on Inno. Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

All those moaning about Obey abusing PP how much PP have you all spent on resources ill admit I've spent 400 pp or so im involved (maybe not much :D but was cuz the start got screwed by my co we were stuck on 200 lc for 3 days lol :D)

DeletedUser120558

5) SBAD seem to be an average tribe. 2 farmers in the top 50 and 6 in the top 100 is okay but they could be doing better. However, SBAD probably have the worst location of these 6, purely because of their close proximity to Obey. I can’t see SBAD lasting long in this world. I think every tribe above is better than SBAD and they are a nice target for the above tribes.
we will see about that ;)

DeletedUser

It is just a natural progression of the game.

TW is now Pay to Win, which is literally what it says on the tin. You can win the game due to having more ingame currency, either by PP farming or spending RL currency for it. Against people doing well purely due to having more premium points? Then TW is the wrong game for you.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If OBEY PP spending scares you then youve never played against the Ragnar. and MrBakerDVillageTaker combo :\

DeletedUser117534

W97 will open in a month, there is the chance to pp farm for players from this world or anyone planing to start on w98.

Another thing worth mentioning is that prior to joining w96 we were contacting Tribes and players from w94&95 to join our continents to farm pp so we would have a larger supply of resources on the exchange I the first two weeks as we had at least 16 accounts in OBEY that wanted to spend pp that was farmed on w95. It is a circle where pp is transferred between worlds. Of course then players but pp but I don't see anything wrong with it. I still have bought less pp than I brought from farming so I'm happy about it.
We have had that sort of discussion every world since 90 now. I think it might be time to accept that the game is what it is. Complaining won't change anything, adopting to the meta could.

atmospherecf

PP is part of the game now. We all have to accept it and move on. And.. You don't need tons of PP to be successful at this game. 1-2k PP should be enough to last you till end game..

DeletedUser

I should note that you do not have to necessarily PP farm to be successful and win worlds. On W87, I think we were just above where Escape was in comparison to the rank 1 tribe at this point of the game as it was just created from random people from my skype contact list three days before the world start. We just let tribes in other continents have their little early advantage and then beat the shit out of them later on in the game.

DeletedUser121248

PP is part of the game now. We all have to accept it and move on. And.. You don't need tons of PP to be successful at this game. 1-2k PP should be enough to last you till end game..
2k only for PA and AM

DeletedUser121302

The news leaked, Tribe JEDI was planning a war with Escape and JEDI ask with WET to merge

DeletedUser120160

I mean pp is part of the game and all, but this is some tudadar level of pp usage Obey are involved in here xD

If you don't have 10 vills before end of BP on w100 I will be disappointed in you all.

Also Incoming - hunting for a compliment or something? Haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118185

tudadar's bank account is above everyone's level in here. :rolleyes:

Respect to where respect is due.
You can say about tudadar whatever you like to, but I have seen endless people who spent a lot more money on this game doing a lot worse than him to be honest. I peronally think there is no crime worse than barb nobling, especially at this pace, but I respect him in some strange way too. I mean he is double the size of the rank 2 player (at least in villages) :D