Rumour Has It.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rumour has it NN has a good sense of humour ;)

0162d517c929041472ef7e30b01fd7ee.png

c047f54a8252cea87d232334cfd18e82.png

DeletedUser121096

Rumour has it three of the sexiest people have united on one account to create the best team tw has ever seen.

DeletedUser121096

You guys are so full of yourselves :3 It's obviously the TwoDeadly account.

DeletedUser

Rumour has it that afther tosbaque, Maxut, Tribalnoob and Smileyface, Tomeehh will be the next one to get kicked and eaten.
This glamurous and highly sophisticated tactic used by both Smart! and Vodka is rumoured to be the key to victory in worlds.
It prevends core tribe-members from being opped and gives them time to secure backline and additional deffence.

DeletedUser

Thats what i thought. Better hurry up internalling your freshly recruited meat shield.

DeletedUser

Who is the freshly recruited meat shield? I Don't see Silent bang being internaled do you?

Nah the other traitor tommeeeh

silent won't stand till the end of this year either if you ask me ;) (for obvious reasons)

DeletedUser

Sorry to break it to you but silent isn't going anywhere

Sorry to break your bubble, but i was told tommeeh was different from maxut and tosbaqua as well. Same goes for tribalnoob and smileyface. You and i both know better deep inside ;)

But let's pretend its all save and sound. Maybe if we try hard enough it will become reality woudn't that be great?

DeletedUser118185

We will discuss our recruitment policies whenever you catch up in this war.
So never.

Your tribe
Enemy

You must have done an amazing job with your recruitment! I bow down to you.

-Dan

DeletedUser

We will discuss our recruitment policies whenever you catch up in this war.
So never.

Your tribe
Enemy

You must have done an amazing job with your recruitment! I bow down to you.

-Dan

You trying to make a comparison like this proves your incompetence.
Comparing a late starter tribe like vodka to a early game tribe which was not pre-made...

Congratulations! you are far supreme

DeletedUser118185

You trying to make a comparison like this proves your incompetence.
Comparing a late starter tribe like vodka to a early game tribe which was not pre-made...

Congratulations! you are far supreme

So you explain your tribal failure because Vodka was a premade and NN was not?
No wonder your tribe is falling apart with a leadership like that :D
A few weeks ago NN and your 5000 Basher tribes were more than two times the size of Vodka. By now we have outgrown your family tribes.
You will lose because your leadership was a complete failure, this is also the reason for your members abandoning the sinking ship.
*caugh* Varomina*caugh* :D