03). Best defender: Chols001
04). Best strategic player: Krovikan Mist
05). Best player that got rimmed: BreakYourMind
06). Biggest Barb taker: tudardar
07). Best tribe: Paryl
08). Runner-up Tribe: Escape
09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: me
10). The player you never want to piss off: Me
11). Best team (group of players): Paryl (though a complete tribe they are so small on members that they're more of a team)
12). Funniest player: Me
13). Best war: DIGG V Patyl
14). Who would you most like to meet?: Rain (yar07)
15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Mine. Internet can be shit. Wanna smash the keyboard sometimes
16). Most overrated player: yar07
17). Most improved player: syraxman
18). Most annoying player(s): xxstealthyxx
19). Luckiest player: yar07 - lucky i haven't rimmed his cockblocking ass
20). Best alliance: Escape
21). Best farmer: Chols001. Rum doesnt count cause he hasn't fought for his villages.
22). Best mail: yar07. Mad chats
23). Most dramatic: xxstealthyxx. Likes to talk tough and threaten diplomacy every 5 seconds, over nothing
24). Most paranoid: xxstealthy
25). Most underhanded: rumfastrumfar. "MERGE INTO US OR DIE" yeah nah, bring it bitch
26). Most loyal: yar07
27). Greatest spy: Batfink
28). Biggest Stat padder: yar07
29). Best leader: Me
30). Worst leader: me
31). Best team player: pretty much all of my tribemates will support each other no questions asked.
32). Worst team player: xxstealthyxx - wants to drag his 2 tribes into a war because he is a spoilt baby who renegged on diplomacy.
33). Laziest player: Me.

--G--

01). Best all-round player: I-AM-GROOT
02). Best attacker: I-AM-GROOT
11). Best team (group of players): Paryl (though a complete tribe they are so small on members that they're more of a team)
15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Mine. Internet can be shit. Wanna smash the keyboard sometimes
21). Best farmer: Chols001. Rum doesnt count cause he hasn't fought for his villages.
23). Most dramatic: xxstealthyxx. Likes to talk tough and threaten diplomacy every 5 seconds, over nothing
25). Most underhanded: rumfastrumfar. "MERGE INTO US OR DIE" yeah nah, bring it bitch
31). Best team player: pretty much all of my tribemates will support each other no questions asked.
32). Worst team player: xxstealthyxx - wants to drag his 2 tribes into a war because he is a spoilt baby who renegged on diplomacy.

Hahahahahah someone sucking Paryl for taking him in :p

Deleted User - 10618707

Think about this for 10 seconds td. It's a lot easier to farm when your nukes aren't dying or being sent out

You realise the core assumptions you are making right? As if troops are the only determinant in regards to farming, if one wants to use troops are a relevant variable (which it rightly is), they should consider all the other relevant factors, and not just 'duhhh, he doesn't umm use his troops derrr". I expect better Matty

mattcurr

You realise the core assumptions you are making right? As if troops are the only determinant in regards to farming, if one wants to use troops are a relevant variable (which it rightly is), they should consider all the other relevant factors, and not just 'duhhh, he doesn't umm use his troops derrr". I expect better Matty
This was really bad spin control, stating one variable isn't the only variable isn't a counter argument.

"This room is too hot turn off the heat"

"naa our bodies still make heat won't cool down"

--G--

Using nukes or not, 30m means that the guy is putting effort on it.

Deleted User - 10618707

This was really bad spin control, stating one variable isn't the only variable isn't a counter argument.

"This room is too hot turn off the heat"

"naa our bodies still make heat won't cool down"

I never claimed it was a counter argument, but it was implicit that if you were take a more detailed approach to your analysis, its rather dumb to look at troops and call it a day. I thought i wouldn't have to spell it out for you.

*inserts ludicrous illustration*

TD: Which object falls faster to the earth Matty, a book or a stone?
Matt: Derr, whichever one is heavier
TD: what about surface area, air resistance, drag, (terminal velocity)?
Matt: HEAVIER MEANS DROP FASTER

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

I never claimed it was a counter argument, but it was implicit that if you were take a more detailed approach to your analysis, its rather dumb to look at troops and call it a day. I thought i wouldn't have to spell it out for you.

*inserts ludicrous illustration*

TD: Which object falls faster to the earth Matty, a book or a stone?
Matt: Derr, whichever one is heavier
TD: what about surface area, air resistance, drag, (terminal velocity)?
Matt: HEAVIER MEANS DROP FASTER
You know you messed up when all the other person has to do is quote you to prove you wrong.

What does fighting for villages have anything to do with farming?

So the proper example is

TD: What does weight have to do with terminal velocity?
Matt: It's an important variable for newtons exerted against gravity via atmosphere
TD: But air resistence and surface area are too
Matt: Yeah but I was explaining why weight was related since you didnt know what it had to do with anything
TD: YOU CANT JUST SAY ONE VARIABLE DOES IT ALL
Matt: I think you need a glass of water.

DeletedUser120425

Using nukes or not, 30m means that the guy is putting effort on it.
Not really, using no nukes due to continuous internals, meaning 0 losses means he can run Loot Assistant all day with something on his keyboard just checking every hour or so to make sure the macro/bot box doesn't appear.
Don't get me wrong, internals are part of the game, but hoarding them however is something I wouldn't want to personally do, left an account on w94 due to the owner doing it. Creates a bad public view on your account.
If Rum had too actually earn those villages losing 1-3 nukes per 1-2 villages captured he would not be in the position he is now for the farming records, imo.
Unfortunately he is an internal whore, so we will never know.

I needed someone to slander, sorry aaron.

--G--

giphy.gif

Garrock

do you mean mass? As I understand it, a pebble would drop much more quickly than a man in a parachute, for that matter a book, a man without parachute etc... a mere layman here

DeletedUser84793

01). Best all-round player: I-AM-GROOT
02). Best attacker: I-AM-GROOT

some one is salty! But i agree i am paranoid yes! and i am dramatic yes! annoying...well i can be if you under cut me in some way which you have done! so in that since yes but your fault!...but worst team player...No! i'm a very good team player..and the reason you say that is because i dont do what you want..so in that regard no your wrong! some players just have trouble dealing with players who dont bow down and summit..i did not do that so i get a bad wrap in your accessment here..go figure! but just the same thanks for throwing out my name..it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside..and on my last note...hope your nerves has settle down..i know DIGG done put you through the ringer and i understand why you went nuts..no worries its cool bro! have a good one.

Deleted User - 10618707

You know you messed up when all the other person has to do is quote you to prove you wrong.

So the proper example is

TD: What does weight have to do with terminal velocity?
Matt: It's an important variable for newtons exerted against gravity via atmosphere
TD: But air resistence and surface area are too
Matt: Yeah but I was explaining why weight was related since you didnt know what it had to do with anything
TD: YOU CANT JUST SAY ONE VARIABLE DOES IT ALL
Matt: I think you need a glass of water.

Clearly rob hasn't schooled you on how overpowered swwords are at farming :p

Not really, using no nukes due to continuous internals, meaning 0 losses means he can run Loot Assistant all day with something on his keyboard just checking every hour or so to make sure the macro/bot box doesn't appear.
Don't get me wrong, internals are part of the game, but hoarding them however is something I wouldn't want to personally do, left an account on w94 due to the owner doing it. Creates a bad public view on your account.
If Rum had too actually earn those villages losing 1-3 nukes per 1-2 villages captured he would not be in the position he is now for the farming records, imo.
Unfortunately he is an internal whore, so we will never know.

I needed someone to slander, sorry aaron.

Eh I don't think it would change that much, i think one's spread is more important than the troops necessarily,`, especially considering diminishing returns anyway.

I farm relatively the same whether at 20% offense or 100%, farming probably much more dependent on spread and whether your allies farm.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

do you mean mass? As I understand it, a pebble would drop much more quickly than a man in a parachute, for that matter a book, a man without parachute etc... a mere layman here
No I dont mean mass I mean weight. You're all sorts of confused about scientific terms. Terminal velocity is calculated with drag and weight not mass. We're talking about the upward force it has to be weight. Weight is a force, mass is the amount of something that there is. You can use mass to find weight but you use weight in this instance. Because you need to know the force vector

Also your example is totally irrelevant to mass vs weight. I honestly dont know what you're going for there.

It's pretty simple

terminal velocity is just when Drag=Weight.

^
|---- Force up (Drag)
Ball
|---- force down(weight)
v

When force up equals force down no acceleration, no acceleration same speed ie terminal velocity

Last edited:

mattcurr

why are you assuming that there is an upwards force?
Because there is it's called drag. Even if you're in a vacuum you would say that drag is equal to 0. To visualize it think about dropping a very light coin in water how it falls to the bottom of the pool. Why doesn't it fall like it does in air? Because there is water in the way that is exerting an upwards force on the coin. Air is the same thing it's just a lot less dense.