Oh Digg, why you so mean.

• Thread starter DeletedUser116214
  • Start date

DeletedUser121132

TheForsaken Oct 14, 20:38
Hey Stash,

you won't know me but we had a common friend in robrich (STEPS), it was sad to see what happened there. I am mailing to ask you think about a few facts before continuing your help with paryl.

1. you know paryl are back stabbers and cannot be trusted, given there record and players who keep on and are well known for betraying pacts etc I would be wary.

2. TW is a game where sometimes you have to ask who will help if so and so happens. Its fact paryl will want to win the world 100% and get that top chip which means at some point they will fight your tribe, who will help you? if they can beat a dig they can sure beat you. If you stop helping and mail dig they will probs give a pact and stay out of a K and there word can be trusted.

Just think what happens after, either you help beat digg or paryl are beat and people know you helped a backstabbing traitorous tribe and you won't get any dips whats so ever.

Just think helping them is not wise for long term future.

stash75 Oct 14, 21:04
[ally]DIGG[/ally] have nobled a village inside our cluster, we are clearing it out of our K, other than that we want nothing to do with [ally]DIGG[/ally] as they wanted nothing to do with us when we tried helping them with [ally]paryl[/ally] when we were declared on they wanted to fight alone until the last second when they wanted our help. I tried to arrange a shared forum to fight alongside and OP at the same time, but no-one wanted to work together your leaders burnt their bridges with me when they failed to see the logical approach to war with [ally]paryl[/ally].

If they had been willing to fight alongside us from the word go, we may have been more willing to side with them.

Unfortunately they were not.

And was that your way of saying [ally]DIGG[/ally] are in fact losing at the moment? Because by the look of it they are doing much worse than just 'losing' They have failed every OP they have made against [ally]paryl[/ally] and seem to be continuing to make enemies by invading safe zones that they have no need to be in.

We will not attack [ally]DIGG[/ally] unless provoked. Bit moving into our area and trying to set up camp will not fly with me. That is the only reason we have attacked a member of [ally]DIGG[/ally].

TheForsaken Oct 15, 20:38
I never said dig are losing, but I think you ought to try again with digs leaders I know them and they will agree a ceasefire if you don't help paryl.

The fact remains once this war is done you either have friend in dig or foe in paryl as they will eat you to get ground for PI etc. Smartness suggests you work with a friend.

stash75 Oct 15, 20:55
I think you will find we are less worried about a war with digg than we are with a war with paryl, please dont come to me with the paryl will eat you speech the whole world has said that and its not persuaded us to change course. I have to stand with them or you.

TheForsaken Oct 15, 21:00
I wish I could post a bet that if the war is over and dig is gone I would bet anything to prove paryl would eat your tribe next as that's their methods. Who else backstabs tribe the way they do and do things so shady.

I wish you luck tbh, short termism at its best.

stash75 Oct 15, 21:07
either way we will be eaten apparently you ask us to go against and offer no help

TheForsaken Oct 15, 21:13
I ask you don't help paryl and sort pact with dig, my duke will keep his word.

Really now this again

DeletedUser116214

Really now this again

Digg duke can't even keep his words with his force internals against his family tribe :D And now he is offering his word for a tribe that is in another K :D
Those people are delusional, the only help we got from Stash tribe is really 6k spears and 6k swords. They still don't get it that they losing solo against 8 players lulz :D
And yes I won't lie, we had our indifferences with Stash account, turned out to be it was a misunderstanding and everything went well. Digg can call us backstabbers all you want till the day you get bored, after all, we ain't the ones forcing internals against our family tribe or our own tribe.
After their 3rd failed op against us, Digg started internalling 4 of their own members after splatting against our walls or getting sniped. Pity :)

"I never said Digg is losing" Apparently being down in caps makes you winners nowadays :D

DeletedUser121132

Since this message was deleted, to all the players with their threats.
im ready come eat your dinner
giphy.gif

DeletedUser121132

Whoever made that, it could quite possibly the best job flaming someone i have seen on the externals

DeletedUser118416

Forgot Regime were the only tribe to be losing a war... Anyway, any updates on the Paryl v DIGG war.