Vodka Declares on NN

Lord BillyNoMates

mmm but you recruited sym tommeh and silent? which are noobs? 3 of the weakest accounts in nn which feed of internalls :D

DeletedUser120744

Seems yet again Sean has flipped an account and immediately launched, and this time went a step farther as to do it mid-OP, whilst spying and using info for our OP to ultimately fail.

Still waiting for the day I meet a duke who effectively uses their troops and their brains and has an honorable war versus taking the lazy win route.

*slow clap*

DeletedUser121092

Only knew it was a matter of time before the rest of the NN lot turned up and started throwing excuses around, didn't think it would happen this quickly though. Piece of advice guys and gals over on the other side, stop complaining on the externals about why and how you are losing a war and instead brainstorm together on how you can turn it around. Will make it more fun for both us and you lot. Learn to enjoy yourself peeps, it's only a game ;)

oberjarl is awesome

vodka taking our dead weight :) if they don't participate in ops, and don't support, what is the point.

furthermore, vodka breaking all rules of war, you eat the enemy, not hug them lmao.
Sorry for bad writing, I am tired and soon to be drunk.

Vodka caps: 290
NN, Crawl, Smash caps: 97

Whos doing the real eating here?

First days of the war, NN recruited 2-3 players each time Vodka passed yall for rank 1.

And to Martin: You are only salty now as you dropped from rank 1 all the way down to Rank 45. I don't know about you but I'd be pretty depressed about that :(

And Black Hole: I am looking for a quote but cannot find it. Basic idea was the honorable are dead.
Needless to say tho, Sean and Vodka have always use assets that we aquire though playing the game.

+1 Erotic Sloth, we can be on these forums. You need to figure out how to fix this if you want to make a war out of it.

Lord BillyNoMates

dont worry im not bothered, we will eat shaggy smiley and other k45 players soon ;)

Sokol

Reaction score
Seems yet again Sean has flipped an account and immediately launched, and this time went a step farther as to do it mid-OP, whilst spying and using info for our OP to ultimately fail.

Still waiting for the day I meet a duke who effectively uses their troops and their brains and has an honorable war versus taking the lazy win route.

*slow clap*
This actually made me make a forum account so I could reply. You are going to call Vodka out for this tactic when you used literally the exact tactic against Purge, and amusingly, even using the same players. It's fun when that chicken comes home to roost, isn't it?

DeletedUser120744

Only knew it was a matter of time before the rest of the NN lot turned up and started throwing excuses around, didn't think it would happen this quickly though. Piece of advice guys and gals over on the other side, stop complaining on the externals about why and how you are losing a war and instead brainstorm together on how you can turn it around. Will make it more fun for both us and you lot. Learn to enjoy yourself peeps, it's only a game ;)

mmm.

Carton, Calum, or Tuggy here?

DeletedUser120744

This actually made me make a forum account so I could reply. You are going to call Vodka out for this tactic when you used literally the exact tactic against Purge, and amusingly, even using the same players. It's fun when that chicken comes home to roost, isn't it?

I've been in this world for a month and a half, and have no previous knowledge of other things that happened. I am 100% here for my account owner, and the amount of dedication he puts in, and the fact that he himself would never act in such a fashion. Now, that being said. despite how other tribes act, I'm not ever gonna let it modify my gameplay or have me stoop to levels I don't agree with.
I did say I'm still waiting to meet one of those dukes. seeming rather impossible. And people want to complain how the worlds aren't 5k members large anymore. Here is where you loose most of your gaming community over the years.

DeletedUser98482

taken 3? pretty sure we have taken smiley down 150k if not more

shaggys turn!
3pRFIghLTsyVM6iY39WYrA.png

LordVoldemort

Reaction score
mmm but you recruited sym tommeh and silent? which are noobs? 3 of the weakest accounts in nn which feed of internalls :D

No offense to these players in any way. However, if you really thought they were so "weak" and were "noobs" ...... why were they in your tribe in the first place? If this is how you feel about so many then why did you mass recruit them all in the first place? Then to go on and give players you thought were "noobs" a bunch of internals makes no sense. Should of spent more time giving internals (players who probably quit under your amazing mass recruiting leadership) to players you thought were more deserving.

Lord BillyNoMates

im not in charge of anything in NN

im just like the leader of vodka and thats a nobody

ofc i have integrity and he doesnt but vodka does seem to be short of that so i guess superbad fits right in

DeletedUser121212

Noob? 6 million ODD losses 12k points which could have been 2k with a bit of luck. Hm. And where are those internals I do so frequently? I don't really see any.

DeletedUser118185

im not in charge of anything in NN

im just like the leader of vodka and thats a nobody

ofc i have integrity and he doesnt but vodka does seem to be short of that so i guess superbad fits right in

Please just go away. Crawl into a black corner of the room where nobody has to see you anymore.

Sean is one of the greatest persons and dukes I have ever met.
Despite me coplaying him, I do not handle any leadership stuff, but I can tell by what i read and hear that there is not a single player in vodka who is unhappy with his leadings style.
If you want to have a say in NN step up and take over leadership. If you are willed to turn the war around stop whinging and freaking be of any use to your tribe.

I am aware by now that you still will find a statement from me that you will try to deny but thats the facts.
Meet you on the battlefield, hopefully you found some mates by then.

You will need them.

-Dan

DeletedUser

I've been in this world for a month and a half, and have no previous knowledge of other things that happened. I am 100% here for my account owner, and the amount of dedication he puts in, and the fact that he himself would never act in such a fashion. Now, that being said. despite how other tribes act, I'm not ever gonna let it modify my gameplay or have me stoop to levels I don't agree with.
I did say I'm still waiting to meet one of those dukes. seeming rather impossible. And people want to complain how the worlds aren't 5k members large anymore. Here is where you loose most of your gaming community over the years.

Exactly my point. Can't agree more.

yet those pro's like erotic sloth only seem to care about winning the world and we even have people saying war doesn't have any rules. Luckly this is a game and it should be fun. Ofcourse there are no official rules but a bit of dignity would keep this community allive. Feels like i'm riding a death horse with those players being the onely ones that ectually still like the game afther this change.

It's like a visual circle the loyal strategical players get tired of the constand backstabbing and mud fest so they leave. The selfish players who only care about easy wins get their wins because they make the backstab and join whatever side seems to be the easy win. For me its still a huge blank gap to understand whats the fun in that but ye thats just me. But the most disappointing thing is that in this way only the Sh**ty people remain playing tribalwars and the loyal players leave. This creates the consensus that its normal to just backstab all world long and thats just the way it is. But trust me i have had dozens of worlds where loyalty was it all and it was much more fun that way i can assure you.

To Vodka do what you wan't i'm already beyond caring just wanna give the people around me a fight for their money. I stoped caring about politics afther i saw -YES- was never going to be what i hoped it to become. There was no way of finding the members with the right mentality.

I'l just wait on their response to get back into my game instead of whining on externals :p

ShaggyDog

To Vodka do what you wan't i'm already beyond caring just wanna give the people around me a fight for their money. I stoped caring about politics afther i saw -YES- was never going to be what i hoped it to become. There was no way of finding the members with the right mentality.
I was under the impression that we were just hiding out in NN/Vodka sleeper cells until the second rebellion, when -YES- could be reborn. Is that not accurate?