Rumor has it.

DeletedUser119950

a685895468e76ddb3e459c6111cd8da7.png

Did you just call me TreX??? Damn that's triggering. :(
Ah didn't notice our quitting member already got nobled,i guess it was fate to end up like that at his final hour.

What? you are not trex? damn now im triggered

DeletedUser121302

Big Rumor JEDI ask for force merge with WET and JEDI hope to WLDD and CTC join to planning Declare War with Escape

DeletedUser121247

Big Rumor JEDI ask for force merge with WET and JEDI hope to WLDD and CTC join to planning Declare War with Escape

Noble, Choo, the planned war on TIP and now Escape. Jedi are the biggest war mongers in this world

DeletedUser

Jedi's new slogan:Lets hug the world...well at least the tribes that dont reject our hugs!

It Will All Be Mine

Rumor has it that the rumor that Escape and OBEY were allied gave me a headache.

universal thought

Rumor has it Sorry was automatically placed in the worst position I've ever seen a leader be in, and has been kicking ass since day one

thanks for letting me get that last message out, i'll ban myself now

DeletedUser121307

Rumor has it that VAPE got mad for some reason?.. all in 1 day. chill brothers ;)
67358c3be96beadbbbea93471be378d4.png

DeletedUser119950

rumor has it, w96 went pretty fast from 100 to 0 on "interesting" scale,but maybe its just a rumor

DeletedUser121240

Rumor has it #2 OD in the world means you're a tribe hugger. I wonder what #1 means? :O