Escape, 2nd to 1 Mil, and a guide to grass roots tribe building.

• Thread starter It Will All Be Mine
  • Start date

DeletedUser52376

Can anyone give me whatever the Universal Thought guy took?? You live in a bubble buddy:)

DeletedUser121240

Lets be honest here,escape is 2nd rank because:
1. K44 tribes are actually fighting the whole time so they grow slower.
2. K55 =obey pp-ing their way to top1 fast, so not even grass is growing where their hands reach.
3. K54 was a pretty good contender but big boys(not sure if 1 guy or more, and dont even care) there decided to jump to obey so they lost their representative tribe for no2 spot.
4. K45(escape) was the only one with somewhat no troubles just pped their way up there,intimidated some ARE players with their size(or planted them there beforehand),made them jump ships and thats it pretty much. Not much of a good leadership was needed for that tbh,just pure old intimidation by size lol and thats pretty much it how escape got to no2 spot.

Haters gonna say it wasn't that simple but it was THAT simple.

This main post is ridiculous by OP and Escape. We are almost 1 million OD above Escape as well second in the world behind obey. We have had to fight to secure our sector, yeah, we have recruited after wars, but that is to trim down fat and members that are growing slower. We have been in 3 large wars, mostly against Noble(top 5) and twa(top 10) and CHOO who was top 10. Also, all escape did was do a huge merge to inch over to 1 million first. After that merge their growth went back to normal and are are yet again ahead of them.

The quoted post above perfectly shows what each sector has endured. Jedi has fought enemy after enemy all being within top 10 of the world to continue to secure the continent. Escape has had no real threat in their continent. Warring to 1 million is one thing which we did, merging to 1 million is another. Nice try Delirious.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121240

I mean that's pretty much what Jedi does too

you seen just how many people they have recruited from other tribes in k44 that they were fighting?
There is a big difference between winning a war and taking in 2-3 of their top players instead of eating them and doing a full blown merge of 10-15 members from another large tribe. We always fought them to earn the respect from their top ranks.

*GranTorino

Yeah I agree with the above posts.

Fighting a top 10 tribe as rank 3 standing only with rank 2 and rank 4 tribe and their respective 'internal for later' tribes as your allies must be tough

DeletedUser120518

Also, all escape did was do a huge merge to inch over to 1 million first. After that merge their growth went back to normal and are are yet again ahead of them.

In the last 4 days you had invited 8 new members to join into Jedi and all of those players were have higher points than the players they replaced, so please don't say you're simply outgrowing Escape after their merge, you are simply out recruiting them after their merge.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can all of you shut up and stop moaning jesus christ stop trying to proof your the best tribe who cares!!!!!!!!!!
Show some self respect and go well done to the other tribes everyone has their own way of making it to the top so come on if the other tribes are that bad then they will fall.

Let me tell you a story.
I remember a time when players had loyalty and played as a tribe!
In w70 (I think) i use to have a tribe who i could call a family they wernt the best maybe not really good at all but they were my tribe Get Off My Lawn those were the days.
We had a war with a tribe called Angry (I think they made it pretty far to the end) this was near the start this tribe were a lot better then us but we thought them we gave them a hard time and i remember them offering a deal i give them my villages and my tribe lives, I showed my tribe this offer and said im for it but not 1 person in my tribe said they wanted to do it not 1 god that was a tribe. So eventually we lost this war which was fine with me some times you live sometimes you die. That was respect and what this game is about for me so can you guys please stop arguing and have some respect for each other and accept the other tribes have done well to make it this far.

After we were nobled out i remember Angry asking me to restart in their core and they would build me up quick lol i turned them down (I got on well with their leader but doesnt mean you cant fight :D) then then asked me a few months after to join them and co play them i turned them down again they were a good tribe lol.

DeletedUser120518

Let me tell you a story.
I remember a time when players had loyalty and played as a tribe!
In w70 (I think) i use to have a tribe who i could call a family they wernt the best maybe not really good at all but they were my tribe Get Off My Lawn those were the days.

You founded a tribe this world called get off my lawn with some of your old buddies from the mentioned GOML tribe which was on W69 btw.
So you are talking about family and loyalty to your tribemates but you start a world with your friends then abandon them to join Jedi.
Kinda makes your entire story sound a little hypocritical.

CrazyBrute

I thank every member Escape for joining me on this journey so far. I congratulate Jedi and Wet as they continue to build their own stories of success and hope more tribes will continue to succeed and build quality, functional tribes. The world is far from dead, and there are many challenges yet to overcome. Good luck to everyone.

Sincerely,
-It Will All Be Mine, Duke of Delirium

I don't really think the point of this post was a we're better than you post. IWABM clearly has some targets and used accomplishing one to give some insights into her experience and thoughts regarding running a top 5 tribe. Do these early targets matter? Probably not, however the post itself raises some interesting ideas.

The only thing I can really give insight into is the players who moved from ARE to Escape, as I was one of those players. ARE were not a premade, I joined thinking we were building a small (< 20 player) locally clustered tribe which wouldn't settle for inactivity/PP farming. However it ended up taking a slightly different direction - we recruited several isolated players in K35 and being early game we were struggling to find the D to hold their villages. When a few of our players had their heads turned by Escape we were pretty much finished.

Earlier on I had actually hoped we would negotiate a move over into Escape, because I liked our K35 players and figured it was the best way we had to save them (the majority of these players ended up being nobled). I didn't think this would be tribalhugs as we would have been able to keep the core group of players together and get the isolated players more support. However I understand that it is a pretty fine line between this idea and jumping ship every time you get an offer to join a tribe in a better position.

Obviously recruiting in this manner also creates it's own major worry - that the players who had their heads turned to move to Escape might well end up doing so again in the future. However this was really what the initial post was discussing - how to create a sense of connection and loyalty within a predominantly non-premade tribe. As has already been mentioned in these forums, this is something that seems to be becoming more and more difficult as tribalwars has aged and we'll have to wait a while in order to judge whether IWABM (or any other Dukes of non-premade tribes) have been able to be successful.

DeletedUser120160

Damn Chaty is there, now I know Jedi will just take anyone! xD how's it going man?

CB - yeah I get your point about us in 35 (still alive though haha) , we ended up being more of a liability than asset and moved focus from the core K to the rim due to having a top 10 tribe in between us and the rest of the tribe- something that should never be happening.

Ultimately looking back it seems a bad decision but I think if a couple of moves had been played differently it could have been a different story altogether. Real shame though as there was a good camaraderie in ARE, really a great bunch of guys (and gals).

Lastly really good post OP, nice to see new content like this. Doesn't happen much anymore.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Damn Chaty is there, now I know Jedi will just take anyone! xD how's it going man?

CB - yeah I get your point about us in 35 (still alive though haha) , we ended up being more of a liability than asset and moved focus from the core K to the rim due to having a top 10 tribe in between us and the rest of the tribe- something that should never be happening.

Ultimately looking back it seems a bad decision but I think if a couple of moves had been played differently it could have been a different story altogether. Real shame though as there was a good camaraderie in ARE, really a great bunch of guys (and gals).

Lastly really good post OP, nice to see new content like this. Doesn't happen much anymore.

Lol good thanks mate sorry haven't been active on 95 much pain trying to do that world on the phone to many villages lol and been busy :D do try and keep in touch lol.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You founded a tribe this world called get off my lawn with some of your old buddies from the mentioned GOML tribe which was on W69 btw.
So you are talking about family and loyalty to your tribemates but you start a world with your friends then abandon them to join Jedi.
Kinda makes your entire story sound a little hypocritical.
Lol really think I've left them feel free to believe that but no one from Jedi is going to attack them and their is always more in the works then you know :p

meoong

now large war between Jedi + PAD1 VS WET +Soaked, we are smaller tribe gap 300k point. i dont know if we can win or not :( but whatever.

meoong

haizz correction 2 legion + 2 Jedi + 1 Bujok VS 2 WET waoooo 5 tribe VS 2 tribee...OMG Now im horny hak hak hak

Sinful Super Unicorn

"Jedi is war-tested" - JEDI Duke

Side 1:
Tribes: WET, SOAKED
Side 2:
Tribes: JEDI, PAD1

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15

chart