Rumor has it.

RedCrayolaCrayon

Rumor has it Finalbarrage was kicked after word got out that he's losing a village to a defensive troop train

DeletedUser121307

Rumor has it Finalbarrage was kicked after word got out that he's losing a village to a defensive troop train

well he had 3 offence villages, and i had nothing to defend with so i couldnt do anything.

go check the location for that village.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Rumour has it that the Jedi duke is scared of criticism. And is deleting all of it that was aimed towards him from their forums.

fear-is-the-path-to-the-dark-side-fear-leads-to-anger-anger-leads-to-hate-hate-leads-to-suffering.jpg

DeletedUser120565

Rumour has it, JEDI not cooperating with one another.

Attachments

• asdasdasd.png
    asdasdasd.png
    144 KB · Views: 40
  • war.png
    war.png
    258.8 KB · Views: 34

It Will All Be Mine

Rimming one player is just a poorly designed stacking scheme.

I'm waiting for our good friends in WET to do it again, then we'll have our proof.

DeletedUser117534

It was definitely a success on WET part but that is standard for an OP that surprises the enemy. Let's see the stats after a week to have a better indication who handles war better.
At this point quality and morale are on WET so JEDI will have to do some solid work to bounce back from that initial hit.

k i n g

Reaction score
It was definitely a success on WET part but that is standard for an OP that surprises the enemy. Let's see the stats after a week to have a better indication who handles war better.
At this point quality and morale are on WET so JEDI will have to do some solid work to bounce back from that initial hit.

They Declare WAR with WET... So it's not Surprise attack

k i n g

DeletedUser93260

I got to agree with king, this war was hardly a surprise if I knew about about 4 or 5 days before it happened as an outsider. There is zero reason to have lost that much early with almost zero retaliation.

meoong

war still progress , Jedi have many good player too both side have victim. about finalbarrage..he really cost us our noble with his snipe :) and well defend. if he out from Jedi that Jedi lose ...and good for us. he is good player skill

DeletedUser121307

They Declare WAR with WET... So it's not Surprise attack

k i n g
they declared 1 hour before WET would. JEDI got intel that WET were planning on declaring at 00:00 ST that night, so JEDI just beat them to it by an hour.

i told them for a week to prepare and stack the front and prepare trains etc, to attack them when they launched their OP.. well, nah. didnt go as i planned.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121307

war still progress , Jedi have many good player too both side have victim. about finalbarrage..he really cost us our noble with his snipe :) and well defend. if he out from Jedi that Jedi lose ...and good for us. he is good player skill

Thank you, and im not "out" of jedi, im still helping them when i can. i left for personal reasons that had nothing to do with the war. i wont go into detail simply to dodge the drama.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121307

I got to agree with king, this war was hardly a surprise if I knew about about 4 or 5 days before it happened as an outsider. There is zero reason to have lost that much early with almost zero retaliation.
it was not a surprise, we anticipated it for a week, and i expected that our duke had everything under control. i told him almost daily to make sure everything was prepared and stacked, but to my surprise, the stacks were extremely lacking, and i dont think that was the tribes fault.

i also wanted to declare A LOT sooner to catch them by surprise, but Micki kept delaying it saying "i need my train first.
so.. WET got all the time they needed.

i would however, still not say the war is won by wet, they got the first OP through, but there is still a lot of room for jedi to recover. but time will tell, im certainly not as confident anymore after seeing the coordination from JEDI.

Last edited:

*GranTorino

I think Jedi are gonna get run through, sure 'the first op' will usually take a tribe by surprise, but Jedi have lost 26 villages in over a 24hour period, that's a lot longer of a time frame than just 'the first op'.
I expect the losses will continue to rise steadily

meoong

We are from wet never think this will be easy. Whatever result of war this make our member push to be more active coordinating. Jedi big tribe and full with good and expwrienced player

apujanata

Reaction score
they technically do, but practically dont.

Wow. Very sad. Happened to me in w71, the limited haul world. The duke was busy with his new work, and only resigned 2-4 weeks after he went inactive.

I wish there were more limited haul or no haul world.

About jedi - wet war, if only micki didn't force wet to merge to jedi, things would have been very different.

*GranTorino

The only explanation I can think of a duke trying to force merge an equal sized tribe is Micki had too much pride and ego in Jedi thinking they were a war tested tribe before any real testing