Top 15 tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser120518
  • Start date

snowflake

Love it. Keep doing what you're doing, makes it fun to just catch up on some TW news without hate and drama in the forums.
I've always been a firm believer that premades like OBEY win worlds before they start, but seeing the recent worlds like TEAvsBIP and CORpvsTW, perhaps things aren't always as they seem.
Good luck to everyone playing w96!

DeletedUser112461

Love it. Keep doing what you're doing, makes it fun to just catch up on some TW news without hate and drama in the forums.
I've always been a firm believer that premades like OBEY win worlds before they start, but seeing the recent worlds like TEAvsBIP and CORpvsTW, perhaps things aren't always as they seem.
Good luck to everyone playing w96!

No one ever said that TEA had w90 won before it started. There was intense competition across the board. Not to mention that there were only a handful of original members of TEA left a month or so into the world. The premade wasn't exactly even organised weeks prior to the start of the world, just a bunch of randoms on the externals wishing to play in a tribe. To be honest, I wouldn't even class TEA as a proper premade in the same sense that Infamy were...

I do think Obey have a massive lead this world. In my opinion, what makes Obey different to others is that the majority of members will undoubtedly stick around til the end. The upcoming months will make or break W96 to be honest. Will be interesting whatever happens!

DeletedUser93260

We at Superbad are just happy to have made it this far from our rank of 28 at one point. Many great players in the tribe and we might just surprise a few going forward. Heck it surprises me we are still around. If we win this world it will likely be because we paid OBEY a few million pp's to play world 97.
We have 67 because we are playing tribal hugs and love everyone. For the most part this only becomes a real issue when those players stifle the growth of the tribe and for the most past this isn't a major issue yet.

Love the review and hope to read more of them.

snowflake

No one ever said that TEA had w90 won before it started. There was intense competition across the board. Not to mention that there were only a handful of original members of TEA left a month or so into the world. The premade wasn't exactly even organised weeks prior to the start of the world, just a bunch of randoms on the externals wishing to play in a tribe. To be honest, I wouldn't even class TEA as a proper premade in the same sense that Infamy were...

I do think Obey have a massive lead this world. In my opinion, what makes Obey different to others is that the majority of members will undoubtedly stick around til the end. The upcoming months will make or break W96 to be honest. Will be interesting whatever happens!

I don't think I played w90 nor did I keep up with it very closely, so I didn't know much about TEA other than what I've heard lately about how "it was one of the strongest tribes/premades to exist" etc. Maybe I got confused and no one said premade, just a normal tribe - and perhaps the same point can be made about CORP and TW. What I meant was big, "strong looking" tribes don't always win.
That said, SCREW in w93 is an example where with the right guidance a tribe can be strong from the early stages of a world and maintain their dominance: we'll see if OBEY does the same thing! I hope they do :)

--G--

That's the problem with the latest worlds. Strong premades like OBEY join all together and the rest of the tribes have no chance. I really think that w96 will be a very quick and boring one. Hope OBEYS' enemies prove me wrong:)

atmospherecf

Too early to tell. We can't deny Obey's strong presence across the K's. We just have to wait and see.

DeletedUser66411

That's the problem with the latest worlds. Strong premades like OBEY join all together and the rest of the tribes have no chance. I really think that w96 will be a very quick and boring one. Hope OBEYS' enemies prove me wrong:)

I agree strong premades ruin the chance for other tribes to flourish in the same quadrant during start game. That being said most tribes have caught up/closed the gap by mid game in the other Ks.

DeletedUser70389

I agree strong premades ruin the chance for other tribes to flourish in the same quadrant during start game. That being said most tribes have caught up/closed the gap by mid game in the other Ks.

I’m trying to remember why your name sounds so familiar?!

DeletedUser115558

Agree with you and like to add one point here that it was an attitude of Tea members/leaders which organised some tribes under an umbrella against TEA.

If I am not wrong than it was me who first marked INFAMY as a competitor for that world On external and that moment TEA was huge tribe almost 7-8 times bigger than INFAMY. No doubt w90 was fun.

About OBEY I predict that its going to rupture from inside, plot already laid down and in future we going to see a lot fun reading SKYPE SCREEN SPOT.

DeletedUser70389

About OBEY I predict that its going to rupture from inside, plot already laid down and in future we going to see a lot fun reading SKYPE SCREEN SPOT.

You’re a special kind of dumb aren’t you??

atmospherecf

W90, might be one of the most fun worlds I've played in. Murph, trex, bill, nest, Yes.. you too kirk winemen.. made it fun. It will be difficult to top W90...

Last edited:

DeletedUser115558

You’re a special kind of dumb aren’t you??

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/top-10-tribes-analysis-prophesy.278257/

These comments are not new to me, when I talked about TRIBE 404 trilogy, when I informed tribe WIPE regarding death merger.

I received same reaction when I posted about anti-NAM 3 TRIBE ALLIANCE. Truth we all know that who won that world and how.

We continue this discussion that who is dubmber than whom but LATER, I have very limited time for the game atm.

DeletedUser

Obey vs [-DS-] will be end game. I'm calling it! Obey will win the world for sure....99% for sure Obey will win.

But Ronnie's leadership skills in DS, anything is possible.