Vodka Declares on NN

DeletedUser

I was under the impression that we were just hiding out in NN/Vodka sleeper cells until the second rebellion, when -YES- could be reborn. Is that not accurate?

Pfff shaggy you just ruined the plan.... and yes even the old sirsnoopy was in it i'l just put it out there. And ofcourse masked and samplz.

btw i have unfriended you ingame just to make it more persusive in case someone gets your sit or mine ;)

oberjarl is awesome

It is quiet again :(

Vodka: 396

NN Family: 137

Is this why?

kingraz

Reaction score
Please just go away. Crawl into a black corner of the room where nobody has to see you anymore.

Sean is one of the greatest persons and dukes I have ever met.
Despite me coplaying him, I do not handle any leadership stuff, but I can tell by what i read and hear that there is not a single player in vodka who is unhappy with his leadings style.
If you want to have a say in NN step up and take over leadership. If you are willed to turn the war around stop whinging and freaking be of any use to your tribe.

I am aware by now that you still will find a statement from me that you will try to deny but thats the facts.
Meet you on the battlefield, hopefully you found some mates by then.

You will need them.

-Dan

Great leader? May be or may be an illusion? But Nazis felt the same in the Hitler Era. Even Stalins era was seen with the same eye. Eating anything on the road to live and fight is not the trait of a Lion. It is a trait of a barking animal. They had no integrity and proper morals and that is how history will see them. Lets see how you guys play going forward. Till now you guys have been hiding under recruitment sunscreen and thumping chests like you yourselves have created damage from your own account. Just like my post few weeks earlier, I mentioned Sean/Gnom were recruiting and they have still been doing in parallel. I can only see you guys doing the same.

DeletedUser121326

Kingraz you’re a creative person but this is the place where you need to be backing things with evidence I think. To obviously save yourself from the humiliating backlash you receive. If you can’t back what you say then don’t say it quite simply. As you’ve been advised over and over.

You’re saying Vodka is taking the easy way out to win the world (defeated speech right there - may as well hit the delete button am I right?) but there’s literally no point in vodkas recruitment history has anyone jumped ship in Vodka for any other reason than merging to Co-play accounts because of Rl or just quitting altogether due to rl. It’s tidy. The statistics tell the story, just as yours tell the story of NN and how it’s ended up in its current position.

Your choices, your mistakes, stop whining about them being bad ones and spinning it to be our magical hands that are supposedly pulling the strings on your puppet show of a tribe to create an easy win and either quit or play to provide us some level of entertainment.

You didn’t allow for anything either. As the worlds progression shows it is in fact the other way around and that the promise you mention was in NNs favour with NN writing it out and NN end game in mind. You just failed at laying your foundations with solid members cause as your tribe changes show it was a revolving door in the way of recruitment and no real loyalty was founded.

Build a bridge and get over it.

DeletedUser98482

Great leader? May be or may be an illusion? But Nazis felt the same in the Hitler Era. Even Stalins era was seen with the same eye. Eating anything on the road to live and fight is not the trait of a Lion. It is a trait of a barking animal. They had no integrity and proper morals and that is how history will see them. Lets see how you guys play going forward. Till now you guys have been hiding under recruitment sunscreen and thumping chests like you yourselves have created damage from your own account. Just like my post few weeks earlier, I mentioned Sean/Gnom were recruiting and they have still been doing in parallel. I can only see you guys doing the same.
i have said this before and u still ignore it look up "Godwins Law" and see any parallels in your chats .or would you like for me to copy and paste it for you?

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
but i realy have to say that vodka is taking the fun out of this war by recruieting them into our cluster and then hit from the backline. ofcourse its true that its bad on our front that those members do make the switch but its never going to be a fair fight this way. takes the fun out of the game if you ask me.

Will NN Stop crying already about recruitment of people not being fair and taking the "fun out", NN Set the precedent here long time ago with purge with Spy's for weeks, Karma really is a bitch isn't it.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
vodka taking our dead weight :) if they don't participate in ops, and don't support, what is the point..

If i was NN leadership and i had a front line account that wasn't participating for over 2 weeks as well as not supporting i might have put 2 and 2 together to make 4 and assume he was working with the enemy and internaled hes ass to get active players on a front.

But i guess NN and Martin are far to busy in Skype chats and on the forums crying to pay attention to whats happening in there own house.

DeletedUser121283

Ok, I want to address 2 quick points here, as honestly this argument is going around in circles and it pretty stupid.

First, there is a reason that so many players from NN have wanted to jump ship. NN was the top tribe for a long time before this war broke out, and had a stable position, so why would players want to abandon what appeared to be the winning side? (from outside appearances of course) The only explanation for this is the players are pissed about something, and honestly that rests with leadership. If it was just 1 player who jumped ship then maybe I could say the player was just impossible to work with, but we are now at 5 large players (3 to Vodka and 2 to Smart!) and I'm sure there are more that I'm not thinking of. So instead of complaining about other tribes recruitment, why doesn't the NN leadership try to go lead their tribe and bring players together before they absolutely fall apart.

My Second point goes to address the switching sides of tommeehh and Symbiote. I have been on the wrong side of players switching sides before, and ended up losing w24 of .us because our top member betrayed us. But after thinking about that situation more, honestly I don't blame him, and I don't blame tommeehh and Symbiote. My question to NN's leadership, and the question I had to ask myself, is what way should a player switch sides if they just aren't happy with their current tribe? They could have just left and formed their own tribe, but without any major wars for NN at the time they would have been attacked, they could have joined Vodka and not attack their former tribemates right away, but that would have ignited a war, and once again they would have been targeted first. Or they could have attacked their former tribemates when they joined vodka, which is what they did. So now, looking at this, these are really the only 3 options I see if they wanted to leave NN because they were upset. So with the fact that they would be attacked no matter what, why wouldn't they primitively strike?

My second point doesn't apply to TheSilentBang as he joined after the war was already underway, but once again I would refer you to my first point, there is clearly a flaw in NN's leadership and they are refusing to address that. Which ultimately means NN won't win the world. That doesn't mean that Vodka will, but any player that is serious about this world will not continue to follow NN's leadership if they choose to continue the path they are. My prediction is NN collapses within 2-3 weeks and reforms into 1-2 new tribes unless their leadership steps up and takes ownership of their mistakes.

I await your heated replies :)

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Vodka is still alive coz of one reason, NN allowed it. I had inherited a promise done by NN's former Duke and kept it till it was tooo much. They were tiny pests and they fed on NN's decency to become wild boars and then to overgrown hugging reptiles.

All those huge chest thumping talks about integrity, game play, how they do not hug. Etc is kinda in flush way deeper. Have played worlds where people do backstab this often but at least they are straight like JT mentioned. (For selfish reason)

Vodka chest thumps with his stats made recently with the help of Ex NN players shows his foxy mindset and can go to any extreme to just win. Not a win which is deserving, keeping a spy for ages, taking them out and recruiting them weeks after weeks. Still shamelessly encouraging 4-5 players in the camp to backstab.

My goodness if you want the game to be mute, why do you even play lol :D. Loads of Hug talks by Vodka members though the stats are available to like the whole community. Smart was a product of multiple hugs and Vodka too from Purge/Smart/NN - A hugger of top tribes who play game effortlessly by backstabbing at every stage. Backstabbed players when they hugged Purge members/ Backstabbed Smart players/ Backstabbed NN.

I can only appreciate the fact that Vodka members can stoop even to their rear ends fluids and may be taste them in public. And still come out and say they wiped it by mineral water even when the whole world is watching :D. Even for a simple game played to have fun and build a community of competitors they want to stoop to this level. Never have I seen a character with absolutely no shame and morals. Anyone can win the world with this shitty morals. It takes guts and talent to play with your strengths and win with your own tribe members without being shameless.

I guess being a shittttyy game person and lack of morals is the new cool in W94. No matter who wins this world - how you win will be seen by TW community. I can smell the stink miles miles before it actually reaches - such is the odour of the so called end world tribe named after liquor.

This has to be the most ridiculous post i've seen to date,

The only reason NN Grew to what they were in k54 was because of the promise you inherited by NN's former duke, where as to you had purge members who didn't join vodka clear villages and leave NN to noble freeley and bar all Vodka from the rest of ex purge regardless of the position in k54, This was at a point where you didn't even have Dominate possession of k54.

Where you consider Vodka tiny pests i have no idea, There was a pretty clear cut war on the cards, Vodka was eating Smart, NN Had all of YES and the north to go at, But NN Got greedy and decided to be the real pests and instead of fighting they merged and recruited, this is where Vodka decided to play the same game and recruit what we wanted too.

Ill quote this once more.

I had inherited a promise done by NN's former Duke and kept it till it was tooo much

I'm sorry say what? What didn't you keep what was too much, Vodka Declared on your ass stop making it sound as if you had a say in anything,because your constant hugging and recruiting EVERYWHERE , Including are back line in k63/k54 got Tooo much.

Vodka chest thumping with stats made of Ex-NN players, Same old story yet again, did NN not to the exact same thing with Purge? Recruit purge members then chest thump over stats made with those players, oh i forgot again, it only words one way and NN doesn't like i when people do the same as them.

Backstab backstab, merge,broken record alreay you did the same shit first ill add but continue to cry time after time when any one else does.

Get off your High horse already about morals and what people will stoop too, Your no better and already played this hand, just you played it far to early.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I will make a comment on things as the former Purge duke.

When Axe was collapsing, NN recruited several refugees from our war with Axe/ODIN (after Odin the God of War was banned and Ragnar. quit). They recruited Tommehh, pilaf, and 1 or two others along our direct front line, basically saying fuck you to us. They then had the audacity to come forward to us asking us for diplo with them after the fact. We talked with them for who knows how long, maybe 2 weeks? Because NN leadership was dragging their feet the entire time. Days would go by without a single message from one of them in the chat. At this time, we also ran a pretty big op on some of the left over Axe players. Very long range, some 48 hours plus, and quite a few villages. The ex-Axe players in NN sniped/stacked/recapped a lot of the villages that we targeted, basically ending any talks we had with them. The NN response was simply "oh our ex-Axe members do not reflect the rest of the tribe, they are still learning." The ex-Axe players ALSO mailed a few Purge members (including myself) with taunts, etc.

[8/1/2017 5:47:41 AM] Razmart Cool: We haven't done anything co-ordinated in your region. One player here and there act funny. But a group acting co-ordinated is much much different. <--- Ok, sure. Not only is this not true, considering it was a group acting together, but all this WAS posted about in their forums, so their leadership was aware of what was happening, and either turned a blind eye or allowed it. (ill try and find the SS but it is buried in skype somewhere). It was a combination of several NN members who acted against our op.

(following conversation)
[5:33:56 AM] Razmart Cool: I can may be defend the members on the account of they securing their area. But I have no defence on the mails
[5:34:07 AM] Razmart Cool: They shouldn't have mailed your members
[5:35:40 AM] ------: Securing their area? If that's what you have to say to their actions of crossnobling, recapping, and everything else dirty they did in collusion with the players we were hitting which weren't even within 2 fields of them, then we have nothing more to talk about either.
[5:36:11 AM] -----: I am getting annoyed by having to hear such remarks and I know had the tables been turned they would've been gone for clearly doing whatever they want
[5:36:29 AM] Razmart Cool: I just compared the two scenarios that mailing can't be defended at all. As it serves no purpose
[5:37:51 AM] Razmart Cool: They are in NN now, and good or bad we can try taking some steps. We will try to deal with the situation in hand. But currently we can't leave them high and dry
[5:38:50 AM] ------: Raz, final terms I have are as follows and you can take it to your leadership and they can message me if anything.

1. Boot the players after what they did earlier.
2. I will give the K54 border to CRAWL and any other NN members.
3. You have a diplo with us and won't foresee any war from the west side of the map.

If you cannot meet 1, then 2 and 3 do not apply and so forth.
[5:39:37 AM] Razmart Cool: I can share that with council.

So basically this ended with NN choosing to not do anything (note this was them still searching for diplo with us), proceeding to recruit the remaining ex-axe that had joined purge in a premeditated situation, and then declaring war.
9e73e17a73b2690a6152dc22899fa3fa.png

During the time leading up to this, Purge leadership knew that we wouldn't be able to be active enough to lead the tribe through a war. So we looked for options to bring our most active player base, and they were brought to Vodka. NN and Vodka arranged a deal where Vodka could not noble any villages in K54, which is plain to see in my account as I was being internalled during the merge into Vodka:
0499e497008318588dc3f9dea0b48ec7.png

So NN had a huge leg up on K54 and could not hold their members. It happens, it's not always a reflection of the tribe they left, and sometimes a reflection of the players who left. Some of them left behind the backs of Purge to NN, and now they left behind NN's back, and that was the risk NN took. To claim NN is innocent of anything shady is also ridiculous, and now that they are whining about shady things finally happening to them is laughable. Nobody is innocent in TW and certainly not NN.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Will NN Stop crying already about recruitment of people not being fair and taking the "fun out", NN Set the precedent here long time ago with purge with Spy's for weeks, Karma really is a bitch isn't it.

Might be true but that has been in the time i was still duking -YES-
Ever since i joined in NN council i have always vouched for the right moral thing to do and i think it's quite clear we got the moral high ground afther the merge with NN.

Would be nice if you could take it like a man and quit the pointing fingergame.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Might be true but that has been in the time i was still duking -YES-
Ever since i joined in NN council i have always vouched for the right moral thing to do and i think it's quite clear we got the moral high ground afther the merge with NN.

Would be nice if you could take it like a man and quit the pointing fingergame.

Lol say what again?

Guys ever since are last recruit in silentbang i have preached and vouched to do the right thing, It doesn't matter what happened before, i have decided that the only things that counts are from the time we decide to play by the same set of rules aka right now, so we have the Moral high ground.

Which tribe started the finger-pointing again? Oh wait i forgot again i am speaking to NN, it's a case of its ok for us but we get butthurt when its turned around.

kingraz

Reaction score
Vodka still find it very complex to understand the posts here, they all about brags and stuff lol. My posts were not about "why did you this Vodka???" kinda questions. They were about being shameless and still continue to play the Hug card option on NN. When you guys declared war, on forum posts here and everywhere. Ab
Kingraz you’re a creative person but this is the place where you need to be backing things with evidence I think. To obviously save yourself from the humiliating backlash you receive. If you can’t back what you say then don’t say it quite simply. As you’ve been advised over and over.

You’re saying Vodka is taking the easy way out to win the world (defeated speech right there - may as well hit the delete button am I right?) but there’s literally no point in vodkas recruitment history has anyone jumped ship in Vodka for any other reason than merging to Co-play accounts because of Rl or just quitting altogether due to rl. It’s tidy. The statistics tell the story, just as yours tell the story of NN and how it’s ended up in its current position.

Your choices, your mistakes, stop whining about them being bad ones and spinning it to be our magical hands that are supposedly pulling the strings on your puppet show of a tribe to create an easy win and either quit or play to provide us some level of entertainment.

You didn’t allow for anything either. As the worlds progression shows it is in fact the other way around and that the promise you mention was in NNs favour with NN writing it out and NN end game in mind. You just failed at laying your foundations with solid members cause as your tribe changes show it was a revolving door in the way of recruitment and no real loyalty was founded.

Build a bridge and get over it.

Vodka still find it very complex to understand the posts here, they all about brags and stuff lol. My posts were not about "why did you this Vodka???" kinda questions. They were about being shameless and still continue to play the Hug card option on NN. When you guys declared war, on forum posts here and everywhere. Absolute tiny toons going on here though we have stats for everyone.

Ask your leader on the proof, a simple player who knows their ways around stats will find them in stats. If you cant find then god bless you. I am just pointing on Vodka's big huge talks and then doing what cheap tribes do. Few players who jump the ship know Vodka will drink anything to make their winning bed and hence they jumped. And the history shows that.

Not sure how many worlds you have played. Players who leave the current tribe for various reasons who join the other camp just for a win and other tribe absorbing them with keeping them as a spy for a long time shows who you guys are. That is the most disgraceful gameplay you can ever play. By saying that I am not blaming entirely on Vodka, NN played its part in bringing the player's selfishness out too. The so called players you took were in the decision making spectrum, so if they feel they are not safe here, then they did a poor job in their mind.

Still the war aint over, I just came here to pint of hypocrisy and stupidity going on over simple points.

Thee

Hahaha 4 traitors sweet talked and then kicked from Vodka and more to come lol. Kicked to save war stats?? Haha
When will people learn.

Gnomlandsecurity

Did Grave Maker's history on NN and what happened in K54 not sum it up for you Raz or do you still want to keep pretending as if NN's picture is all clean and pretty? Nobody cares about the dirt you are trying to throw at Vodka. Nobody cares about the dirt Martin is trying to throw at other players. Everyone here knows the value of NN and the likes of Martin. They are both nonexistent. Sure Vodka pulled a card out of NN's playbook prior to the start of the war. We are not denying what we did. It is on twstats, we all see it. Similar to how we have all seen NN this entire world. Similar to how we have seen how you have gone around claiming CRAWL, SMASH, and whatever other academy tribe you can find, whom by the way are probably more active than NN, are not actually part of NN. When in reality they all somehow end up all being part of NN.

Look at all your tribe changes. You want to try to throw dirt at us from dropping someone to save war stats? You have been doing it since day 1 of whatever meaningless war you have ever fought in. Now you think you rate to try to call others out? Please. You are only making yourself look that much worse. Just stop. Put more effort in rallying your members. Get their activities back, or sit here and keep attempting to preserve an image of NN that you never had to begin with. Your own members can hardly back you up here on that, what makes you think the TW community gives two shits about it?

When will NN learn :)

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not sure how many worlds you have played. Players who leave the current tribe for various reasons who join the other camp just for a win and other tribe absorbing them with keeping them as a spy for a long time shows who you guys are. That is the most disgraceful gameplay you can ever play.

Still the war aint over, I just came here to pint of hypocrisy and stupidity going on over simple points.

I will add one final thing to add to this point made by Raz about players, spies, and showing who you really are.

44fd60f44bb8aac3c666f179ca03e0cf.png

For context, and to have the players in this convo remain anon, this was a player joining purge for an unspecified amount of time, who did end up either a. In NN or b. sharing info with NN or C. a combo of both. I am not taking shots at this player, just using it in contrast to what Raz says about spies.

So as far as disgraceful gameplay goes, again, NN is not innocent of that nature. As far as I can see, both sides played the cards they were dealt, and Vodka so far seems to be the winner.

DeletedUser

pfff
Evan (the smileyface owner) was online on skype yesterday and now has left the tribe or got kicked from the tribe right before our op lands.
Keep bragging with your war stats plz this war is becomming more and more boring... who will be next?
3684441926.png