World Domination

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And new players or not in regime they can be as arragont or cocky as they want but the guys in Ben are players that have played together and are a bloody good team. You can bring 100 new players in but if they don't work together they ain't going to get squat.

Regimes advantage was the north being wrecked and we knew if you broke the north
Regime would have won countless ops later and we broke you.

But keep sending all your defence to vahtos I like ignoring him and nobling around him.

Psihic

Now now.. Jen from Regime with the high morale level.

That was very very naughty what you have tried .............

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Change the tribe name then, if you don't have any attachments to the name. All I ask, whether he was a friend or not. Whilst the account remains called Ben, all members inside act responsible and refrain from giving the name a bad reputation.

What might I mean you may ask, I've seen comments from a particular member you harbour inside which are completely disrespectful.

We might be on the other side, but we're still ordinary human beings.

Notice how he said *most* not all. Yes there have been a major overhaul of players - on both sides which tends to happen on drawn out worlds.

In my opinion you new lot are giving the original regime a bad name. Hybrid & foc earned their respect through merit. You capitalized on a grieving tribe & bragged about it. Not that I fault you for capitalizing thats just good timing - but to act like your members weren't complete arseholes and then come and call out one member for "giving Ben a bad name" is ludacrious.

I've read your posts Bob & they are dryer than the Savannah. Like wow can regime get a less robotic spokesman please. Either way unlike you we each can speak for ourselves. If you actually knew Ben you'd know he was a great protector of free speech, who would listen to his tribemates & wasn't afraid to give his opinion even if it was unpopular. It was something I & many others deeply respected him so much for.

You go and insinuate we are disrespecting the name of our tribe & who it stands for because of one 'disrespectful' player. Yet you're just the ordinary human beings who deserve respect so I am gonna end with a final question; Is this same 'disrespectful' player the one you just asked to switch sides ? :eek:

One final thing - in a few years when people look back on this world which has been won in Ben;s name - no one will remember the players or their conduct; people will just see "Ben" as the winner of w80 & I can't speak for everyone but that's all I wanted when the name was changed. He was a great friend & tribemate who dedicated a lot to this game & Dest. In particular - if anyone deserves a world honoured for them it's Ben.

Last edited:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

Michael Corleone.

Regime Productions Presents:

677d3fca65d356e99f2eba84452cbe83.png

How to Lose 30+ Million in 30 Days

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Credit must be giving where due,

Congrats Ben.

Were the comments just? At the time, yes.

Where they professional? No.

I mean, I must give great credit towards Thom and Ryan.

Ryan, you saved the tribe initially by bringing in the people you did, without Ryan, Ben would have been long gone.

Thom, I underestimated you, a lesson I'll never repeat again, for anyone, cept some folk.

The downfall of Regime came around Feb period, a key north member had a kid, RL > TW so off he went. This trend continued, the disease of RL taking key member after key member, suddenly Regime wasn't looking good on the inside as it was on the outside.

A quote once said, all the people who want to play 80, are in Ben, this wasn't true. Many fresh faces joined Regime and many left. It was proving quite difficult to plug the holes when the age old question lies, is it truly that hard to leave and not say good bye?

As Regime continued, we plugged holes best we could, there is tree containing TW players after all. Both sides played the propaganda card, some more successful that others. I shan't dwell on those days, they are behind us. What we know, the activity of Ben currently was enough, people kept leaving and not saying goodbye, then magically reappear to chuck a sit at you and expect miracles. Some miracles were possible, then more holes appeared.

I think, what I'm trying to say, I've never seen a Tribe do more than Regime have, and I don't think I will ever see another tribe do anything similar, we brought it back from 69.5% to I believe, about 40% for Ben. This in itself took about a year of hard work, bravo to Jen for at points carrying Regime on your back, the amount of sits you dealt with is unreal.

Ben players, you can say what you like, many comments have been traded over the course of this world, most of which came from the fresh players, I don't know any original players in Ben who saw the start of Destiny from start to finish, if there are any, I'd like to talk to them. I myself, as the oldest remaining Regime player became at points the heart and soul of Regime, I did enjoy chatting and such, I'd like to think that I made a difference to people's days.

I think however, recently I discovered as RL took me even more, this is just a game. A game that is almost over for W80, its been a blast. I can't lie, it got quite tiring to play for about 20 hrs a day a periods.

I wish the players from both sides the best, and can't wait to follow certain individuals.

If I may leave with one comment, to the players who were cracked in Ben to return at a later date, which may be a few who posted recently, I don't really see how you have any reason to gloat or can go around parading off the win, your win may be true, but it wasn't due to your hard work, you did leave after all, and came back skipping the hard work to potentially help finish off Regime, but just remember, Regime broke you. I consider only those who stayed from start to finish plus those who truly made a difference to have the ability to parade the win.

I invite those who were once broken to bring forward their claims why they should be able to parade. If its just a comment regarding anything but a valid reason, I take it as you have none.

I also invite anyone who wants to catch up with myself from either side, my skype will remain active, pm me for it.

Peace,
Rob.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I like how you've taken the morale high road in leaving
giggle.gif

I want you to read back through this entire thread & then talk about who was gloating more lel. I actually especially invite you to read your own posts at the start of this thread.

But best of luck in RL mate - just remember that you and your tribe aren't the only ones who live in it & deal with its struggles :eek:

The shame and pain I feel for not being able to carry on your memory on w80 will probably never go away & not for one second will I pretend to take any credit for bens recent revival; it's also why I can't rejoin as I don't deserve credit. But to those of you from the tribe reading this that are still fighting on in his memory; I have the deepest & utmost respect for you and I want you to know that I am rooting for you so hard to win. YOU WIN IT FOR BEN <3

One final thing - in a few years when people look back on this world which has been won in Ben;s name - no one will remember the players or their conduct; people will just see "Ben" as the winner of w80 & I can't speak for everyone but that's all I wanted when the name was changed. He was a great friend & tribemate who dedicated a lot to this game & Dest. In particular - if anyone deserves a world honoured for them it's Ben.

For some reason I believe you mean me so If you think I plan to 'parade' this as my win..... I refer you to two previous posts of mine. Frankly the behaviour & lack of decorum shown by some of your members on this very thread is partially what spurred me to return to help put the final nail in the coffin on you. Do I think I've made a 'difference' ? No - but I've had some fun helping out the tribe in their final weeks, and the other reason I came back, you really said best....

W80 needs to be dedicated to Ben.

Now personally, do I take credit for this as a win? No. Will I consider it 'my win'? No. But will I celebrate the win in Ben's honour? Hell Yes - and I invite you to do the same as he is a person who deserves to be celebrated & I am thrilled he will have a world dedicated to him here forever. However, I would also be remiss to not mention that the players brought into Ben put in a performance to be proud of & they deserve to celebrate if they choose - but I don't think you Bob are in a position to say who deserved the win/who deserves to 'parade' I would leave that honour to Pavle and/or Thom.

also for the record.... world still isn't over yet ;)

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

Will say this, my 2 stints in Ben were quite fun. I played Summer '16 and while the tribe was average, still had some cool people. Some real losers like francesca lmao..but came back in May once the semester wrapped up and it was a totally different tribe and it runs like a well oil machine. Probably one of the best teams I was apart of.

Thom/Mike/Matt/Jen/Cam/Pav/Jorge/Ryan/Rut and so many more that I am forgetting, you all cool ass people and good players. Thanks for letting me stay in tribe chat and ask the famous question. :p

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This trend continued, the disease of RL taking key member after key member, suddenly Regime wasn't looking good on the inside as it was on the outside.

A quote once said, all the people who want to play 80, are in Ben, this wasn't true. Many fresh faces joined Regime and many left. It was proving quite difficult to plug the holes when the age old question lies, is it truly that hard to leave and not say good bye?

As Regime continued, we plugged holes best we could, there is tree containing TW players after all. Both sides played the propaganda card, some more successful that others. I shan't dwell on those days, they are behind us. What we know, the activity of Ben currently was enough, people kept leaving and not saying goodbye, then magically reappear to chuck a sit at you and expect miracles. Some miracles were possible, then more holes appeared.

At least you guys learnt the lesson.Around a year ago you guys were so cocky and your behavior was disgusting.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've been wanting to post for a while congratulating Ben on their victory but I didn't want to interfere with morale for those still in Regime.

It was a solid effort by those that took over in Destiny. We thought they would not be able to turn the tides. There had been so many groups join and claim that they would turn it all around only to fall on their ass. Well it turned out that these guys were the real deal and for that they have my begrudging respect (I really wanted Regime to win this man!)

Inactivity claimed Regime more than anything I believe. We couldn't put players on accounts whereas Dest managed to find and retain players once they found their footing. I believe a big part of this was that they joined in a group together. Because they joined as a group they did not have the demoralizing factor of others being inactive that became an issue late in Regime.

Although I have been ungrateful at times, frustrated at others.. I would like to thank Jen for her hard work all world. She put in a truly marvelous effort. People degraded her constantly and did not treat her with the respect she deserved. She took on a big job and she went to the end. For this she has earned the respect of every member of Regime who played for an extended period. When we joined Regime she took us in and carried our account. When I thought we were going to lose she assured me that this was not the end for Regime. Although we did not end up winning the world she enabled us to play better than we could have ever imagined.

I don't want to start naming names of all the players that I worked alongside lest I forget anyone but much respect to everyone who played in Regime during my time. Players like Jake and Mary who get almost no acknowledgment outside of the tribe as amazing players that actually were key to the survival of the tribe. Without them it fell apart.. Everyone who coplayed me on Vlad is an absolute legend.

There are many others within Regime that have come and gone to make it a fantastic tribe. From it's powerful early presence, to its Gents PnP to it's resurrection under Jen and others. I am proud to have played with you all and it was certainly an experience to remember. All said, I'm glad it's finally over.

What. A. World.

Last edited:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Agreed James. To turn tides when opponents hit 69.4% is not easy. Actually it may not happen again. Regime deserves lots of credit for this. Jen has done a wonderful job( plus I really love her essays on forums). Motivating a tribe from that point must be a herculean effort. Don't think many could do that. I am not a fan of arrogance that Regime displayed at one point but I still have lots of respect for Jen and some of her tribe mates.
Ben presently comprises of lots of amazing players. Pavle is probably the best player I have ever seen. Thom,Jen,cam, rut, Jorge, joris 1 and joris 2 all have been pretty amazing. Plus my special thanks to Amanda and Jason for leading the tribe during the darkest hours.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118416

At least you guys learnt the lesson.Around a year ago you guys were so cocky and your behavior was disgusting.

Not everyone was 'so cocky'. Most of regimes players have a lot of respect for Ben players.

As James said what Regime did for the Vlad account was above and beyond expectations. We were expecting to be removed within a short period of being kicked. Been a very up and down world. One to be remembered for good and bad reasons.

James you forgot Hassan :D

Last edited by a moderator: