Vodka Declares on NN

DeletedUser121326

Also notice the 20 pages. Where’s yours at?.

I don’t really understand why we’re even saying that we pulled the same move as NN. Cause, I’m pretty sure we were fighting a war sub 20 members against 40members - Won that. Took in the accounts that were actively involved and skilled at fighting in that war. (After... as always extensive questioning and waiting before making any moves).

NN was supposed to be fighting their way north just as we were but you decided to recruit the entire tribe into nn and crawl way before we even finished fighting the smart war. You just hugged bad accounts and now it’s your downfall. We did the opposite we have fought and seen the skill in the players we brought into our team.

You even hugged awful first world beginners after my solo war with the entire K64 which you then reaped the benefits of due to your ‘promise you stood by’ which gave you boarder control of the K meaning I took the heat, I took out the tribes and you got the scraps and free villages and hugged everyone within the K straight after it all destabilised breaking the boarder agreement that was already in your favour. Now you’ve lost both k63 and k64 and you’re saying we are the hugging tribe? We are still sub 30 members whilst you have 3-4 tribes fighting in your war.

Get a grip.

Attachments

• 15C4AC59-7A97-4A3D-8DC1-1F9D4D98C95C.png
    15C4AC59-7A97-4A3D-8DC1-1F9D4D98C95C.png
    286.6 KB · Views: 22

Thee

pfff
Evan (the smileyface owner) was online on skype yesterday and now has left the tribe or got kicked from the tribe right before our op lands.
Keep bragging with your war stats plz this war is becomming more and more boring... who will be next?
3684441926.png

Hahahahaha. Turn that smile upside down. Bring on the next traitor please. Lol

DeletedUser98482

River, i am am old player from 8 years or so ago, when men were men and barbs were scared, people back stabbed and tried to grab glory back then, some of them won the worlds the others just fell by the wayside, with todays apps and other communication devices leaders can no longer just sit an account at the drop of an hat and read a players mail as most deals are done via skype or similar forms of communication, which can be corrupted in a ny way people wish to alter them. my point is dont let it get to you and eat your insides, if it is doing so your playing the wrong game, majority of people are just wanting the troll. On to my 2nd point as if my 1st point was clear, whose turn is it to buy the beer?

DeletedUser

River, i am am old player from 8 years or so ago, when men were men and barbs were scared, people back stabbed and tried to grab glory back then, some of them won the worlds the others just fell by the wayside, with todays apps and other communication devices leaders can no longer just sit an account at the drop of an hat and read a players mail as most deals are done via skype or similar forms of communication, which can be corrupted in a ny way people wish to alter them. my point is dont let it get to you and eat your insides, if it is doing so your playing the wrong game, majority of people are just wanting the troll. On to my 2nd point as if my 1st point was clear, whose turn is it to buy the beer?

Haha true this isn't the game i realy came back for but when i start someting i finish it. ;)

DeletedUser118185

An update on the war stats:

Your tribe
Enemy

Smiley was not included as he left the tribe on his own once things heated up.
So as he ended the sit and we couldnt defend the account anymore he wont be included in the stats :p

-Dan

Lord BillyNoMates

hahah we all knew u would say that but lets get things straighe he will be included as he left to save vodka war stats he stated that to me himself

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side enemy: 557
Side us: 245

ASmileyFace12
phone.png
yesterday at 06:03
I left them by myself.
I did not want to ruin their stats.

when a tribes leaderhsip needs to not include a player left due to being rimmed on war stats then they are iidots

DeletedUser121092

Well the difference is still practically the same same.... 10 villages to be exact.... but whatever floats your boat and makes you sleep better at night Martin o_O

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ikr i’m honestly amazed he hasn’t kicked out pulse yet

Or Emperorpilaf, What's seem to remember NN Jumping up and down for taking around what 20 villages from smiley in a day? I Think poor Emperorpilaf is 50 down and still counting in the last 12-15 hours?

emperorpilaf

Or Emperorpilaf, What's seem to remember NN Jumping up and down for taking around what 20 villages from smiley in a day? I Think poor Emperorpilaf is 50 down and still counting in the last 12-15 hours?
Darn mosquitos lol I swat them soon

emperorpilaf

Well, to say the least, I love your confidence :D
Been there done that..contingency plan is already in effect. Like I said you guys play a different game nowadays. I will have my points back in a week.