Rumor has it.

DeletedUser119860

So micky get instant karma lol ???,, Sitter ,Send troop out then Inob :D

DeletedUser120160

Now Escape is full it becomes interesting.

Escape academy on the way?

DeletedUser120160

I am sure there is a lot more to this and we need to know what happened fully, but are you not concerned taking on players that jump ship so easily?

DeletedUser121307

https://discord.gg/rbd4tDZ

Here is the JEDI discord. everything is frozen, so noone can kick, ban, or delete any messages. join if you guys want some free golden nuggets worth of messages here and there ;)

PS: i still have the Introduction page you have to go through, but i will add you as soon as i see you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser117534

Thise kind of recruitment usually doesn't end well, it is rather interesting that people never learn and they keep falling for it world after world , I guess it's in our nature to make most comfortable choices and don't look to far ahead.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thise kind of recruitment usually doesn't end well, it is rather interesting that people never learn and they keep falling for it world after world , I guess it's in our nature to make most comfortable choices and don't look to far ahead.

Easy for you to say LEADing obey with such a gap. I’d like to see you lead a non premade tribe and see how well you do?

Only in it for the easy win!!

DeletedUser118603

If this rumour could be substantiated there would be a quick force internal or a mass tribe delete.
I am everywhere....I recall someone on w83 saying I couldn't be in a tribe and bam after I got bored I sent him a gif of me being in it as his baron. (evil)

DeletedUser121302

Rumors VAPE pretends to be friends with WET and is preparing a surprise attack to WET.