Vodka Declares on NN

Gnomlandsecurity

There are so many inactives in NN/SMASH/CRAWL/etc etc., I am sure Emperor will find a way to gain back village counts :)

It just won't be anywhere on the front ever again. Especially not after getting spanked what, 1.3mill DOTD by mere 5 accounts in Vodka and losing 50+ villages in less than 12hours?

emperorpilaf

There are so many inactives in NN/SMASH/CRAWL/etc etc., I am sure Emperor will find a way to gain back village counts :)

It just won't be anywhere on the front ever again. Especially not after getting spanked what, 1.3mill DOTD by mere 5 accounts in Vodka and losing 50+ villages in less than 12hours?
Yeah 5 on 1 Rav lol and i gave you hell :)

emperorpilaf

I would define giving you hell as defending. Like sniping, recapping or backtiming :D
But you relied on your stacks and they broke ;P
Hmm....snipes and recaps did take place...secondly i was not stacked by my tribe those were my troops for the most part. Thirdly why would it take 5 accounts. and Fourthly, that was a couple of days after i broke one of your top players(by my smaller self) :) = hell given

Last edited:

DeletedUser118185

Hmm....snipes and recaps did take place...secondly i was not stacked by my tribe those were my troops for the most part. Thirdly why would it take 5 accounts. and Fourthly, that was a couple of days after i broke one of your top players(by my smaller self) :) = hell given

Oh yeah...5 recaps!
Amazing work, really :D

http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2132599&type=gain&oldplayer=-1&newplayer=-1&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=2017/10/29

And no, there was not a single snipe. The tribe was laughing hard at you not even trying to defend.

You broke Tomeehh? Nah you did not lol. He got more ODD than you. The difference is that YOU lost more than 60 villages while he lost 20. And that was not only you attacking Tommehh, there were 7 NN players included.

Stop lying cause you are losing. Its ashaming :D

emperorpilaf

Gave us hell? You were probably one of the easiest players I’ve ever had to noble in all of tribal wars so I’m not sure if you’re trolling or?
5 recaps plus 22 caps equal 27......minus your 50 caps means you netted 23. Right? Are you giving Tom back his villages like good tribe mates...lol Probably not.
7 NN players just chk TW stats. I understand you have to put on the air of domination and if that works for you. Cheers! Tom complaint was about Pilaf not 6 other players. I enjoy the game as a game no need to lie.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121092

5 recaps plus 22 caps equal 27......minus your 50 caps means you netted 23. Right? Are you giving Tom back his villages like good tribe mates...lol Probably not.
7 NN players just chk TW stats. I understand you have to put on the air of domination and if that works for you. Cheers! Tom complaint was about Pilaf not 6 other players. I enjoy the game as a game no need to lie.
2ahsj6u.jpg

23 is the difference eh? Try again...

oberjarl is awesome

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Well, that was about two pages of posts entering the Great Beyond, never to return to the presence of common men (or women).

Now, let me beeline something for you: what happens on skype, keep it on skype. We don't moderate skype, so if something inappropriate is said there, and you bring it into the forum, it's YOU who are going to be hit with an infraction for posting inappropriate content. Let me also point out that accusing others of very inappropriate things are against the rules, and saying it happened on skype won't matter the least, not even if you provide any kind of screenshots, as that won't be possible to use as proof regardless.

Now, can you please keep all kinds of RL-insults out of this forum? Otherwise, bans will start to happen to some.

And if you wish to reply to this message, please send me a PM (go on Profile -> Information tab -> Start conversation) rather than bringing the thread offtopic.

DeletedUser98482

my god a forum admin @last , well a quick request if you dont mind, once you finish eating your allies Crawl, round the survivors up and put them in your own tribe ditch the inactives and give a war, pretty sure you no longer hugging them as the rate your eating them is well close to gluttony, it might even put your overall stats up instead of just mass recruiting them and then internaling them, it is just a pity for your selves you have them as allies in this skirmish (cant call it a war as its all one sided). but your overall village count and points will increase a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Well Emperorpilaf I Was debating how long before i would comment on the following, you took 20 villages of tom, yeah want to tell everyone why?

Perhaps it was because you were Ratting out NN, Giving tom and Vodka information etc with plans to merge with tom later on (thankfully a stop was put to that), and everyone around you mainly tom was completely un stacked? So when it became clear you were not going to be any part of vodka you hit tom fast and took some caps.

I Mean its kinda funny really, NN First 2 Ops on Symbiote and most of the defense in hes villages belonged to you as you had stacked him for vodka/Tom haha, here is some stats to show it.

2017-10-14 Symbiote Vodka 8. +1,650,538 +180 +19,354,482 +9,711,724 +9,252,018

2017-10-13 Symbiote Vodka 8. -1,636,634 =179 +17,053,670 +9,503,616 +7,159,314

2017-10-12 Symbiote Vodka 8. +1,665,927 +179 +12,729,669 +8,990,670 +3,350,172

2017-10-11 Symbiote NN 8. +1,618,137 =173 +10,999,403 +8,460,186 =2,155,159

2017-10-14 emperorpilaf NN 11. +1,580,988 =170 +6,604,821 =4,473,187 =734,333

2017-10-13 emperorpilaf NN 10. +1,577,136 =170 +6,242,062 =4,473,187 +734,333

2017-10-12 emperorpilaf NN 10. +1,573,196 +170 +5,666,418 =4,473,187 =734,109

2017-10-11 emperorpilaf NN 10. +1,513,405 +164 +5,431,703 +4,473,187 +734,109

Pretty funny ODD and ODS gains there, as well as your x2 supporter of the day, real amusing:D

emperorpilaf

Looks at above post...and laughs ;) Kingraz had my sit the whole time we were talking feel free to tell LMAO!!!!! I don't play the backstabbing game. It was called "stalling". And it worked energized the true power in NN.

Gnomlandsecurity

Looks at above post...and laughs ;) Kingraz had my sit the whole time we were talking feel free to tell LMAO!!!!! I don't play the backstabbing game. It was called "stalling". And it worked energized the true power in NN.

Let's go with what you are saying. If that is the case, then damn Raz, even your own members are out to make you look stupid. You managed to achieve absolutely nothing positive with his sit, at least not for NN. Unless the war stats are wrong so far.

Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka
Side 2:
Tribes: NN, CRAWL, SmasH

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 637
Side 2: 197
Difference: 440

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,482,794
Side 2: 1,781,835
Difference: 3,700,959

chart

I may be off on the overall time frame. Point still remains. You are not making anyone but your own fearless leader Raz look that much more incompetent here.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I Don't know if half your posts are pure troll or you are actually believe what you say yourself,

Can you explain how "Stalling" Involved you gaining massive ODS spikes for days on end, smashing your own tribes troops over and over, surley if Raz knew where your defense was nn would not of smashed nuke after nuke on it?

Pretty sure the rest of NN whos nukes crashed time after time wasnt aware it was actually your defense.

Lets just pretend here for 2 minutes tho that it was all known, what exactly did you stall for for 3 weeks and achieve? Not like you got super stacked, Not like u ended up + on war caps, you basically did nothing?:S