Rumor has it.

DeletedUser121302

Rumors said VAPE will do the same as before against WET and one of them would be ready to start a war first. and it would be an unexpected surprise if the war happened. (will any third person bother them?. hmm:p:p)

w.h.b.

Rumor has it that probably one of the earliest TW-ers has returned to the game after half a decade of absence.

DeletedUser

Vape needs to becareful. talking all this sh*t. I wouldnt be surprised if WET, Obey, and DS teamed up against Vape. Actually I hear a coalition is at works. That's the rumorville

RedCrayolaCrayon

Vape needs to becareful. talking all this sh*t. I wouldnt be surprised if WET, Obey, and DS teamed up against Vape. Actually I hear a coalition is at works. That's the rumorville

I am a bit confused by "talking all this sh*t" comment, as a tribe, we are rarely ones to boast or brag about much. While WET and Vape have had our share of issues with the handling of ex-Jedi members, nothing major has come out of it and we have stayed out of each others way.

Furthermore, a coalition of nearly 10 million points needs to be made to take out a 3 million point tribe? Call me flattered.

DeletedUser121307

i know OBEY has an alliance with someone, cause one of their members slipped in a voice call. id not be surprised if its WET.

atmospherecf

Just to make things clear. There is no coalition between DS or any tribe.

King Ming

I am a bit confused by "talking all this sh*t" comment, as a tribe, we are rarely ones to boast or brag about much. While WET and Vape have had our share of issues with the handling of ex-Jedi members, nothing major has come out of it and we have stayed out of each others way.

Furthermore, a coalition of nearly 10 million points needs to be made to take out a 3 million point tribe? Call me flattered.

did you include obey's bitches SBAD, SNB2, and whatever old members of legion/disobey are calling themselves now

DeletedUser121307

disobey has nothing to do with obey. that was just a troll, as they knew they were all dead anyways.

DeletedUser

I feel a sense of conflict between h0lly and atmospherecf1. both tribes should just go to war and get it over with. the game is called tribalwars for a reason

DeletedUser121307

I feel a sense of conflict between h0lly and atmospherecf1. both tribes should just go to war and get it over with. the game is called tribalwars for a reason
please tell me ur not in obey... cause if so, ur a damn hypocrite..

DeletedUser120518

Just a little bit, Sam is also playing this world, should bring back some on the w91 feelings among those 3

DeletedUser119759

Holly and Atmos do not get a long. I guess something happened between them in the past. Well,,, that is what my co says at least. I don't think holly wants a big war against atmos this early in the game. Even though holly's tribe is much stronger than atmos "starting from scratch tribe," Atmos is a good leader, love him or hate him. Going to war against any of his tribes in previous worlds was a nightmare. I expect the same in this world..

Looking at the big picture. Other ELITE tribes are taking advantage of this and want to see both tribes go to war. Which makes sense..