Vodka Declares on NN

DeletedUser121283

it shares no content?

from what i can see was sean asking a tribe to attack jobless

he can asked to attack us or support vodka

he then asked how many villages his tribe can support from your tribe

so where does that screen shot show no intent

i was deliberately showing how desperate sean was coming a long

First off, it doesn't show what tribe, second off it doesn't show when this occurred, this easily could have been from months ago in a different war for all we know. That's what context is. Since there seems to be a lack of understanding here, I have included the definition

con·text
ˈkäntekst/
noun
  1. the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.

Thee

1 Symbiote Vodka 27.826.711
2 emperorpilaf NN 27.681.477
3 TheSilentBang Vodka 26.280.976
4 Sneaky Jesus Vodka 22.152.994
5 ASmileyFace12 (disbanded) 15.451.822
6 Herodes22 NN 15.302.693
7 Tommeehh Vodka 15.149.998
8 Karma.. NN 12.262.395
9 Cerulean Pulse NN 10.278.177
10 Jobless NN 8.670.443

This is the top 10 players in the war right now when it comes to ODD, if you look, the 3 former NN players account for 69,257,685 total ODD, while the top 3 players in NN account for only 55,246,565 ODD so the notion that we havent defended them is laughable at best, and insultingly stupid at worst.

Lol i just noticed that this list is All NN (current and former members) except Sneaky

DeletedUser98482

ok some one pass me a beer. i could be here a while, i dont care what context sean was asking whoever or where support was coming from. Sometime you need a little help what you dont want is to ask for help recieve the help then internal/ pass on all the information of the empty villages of your friends to the tribe your going to join,(General Twitch allegedly) . however it appears Heracy wish to have words with Twit ch ingame good luck to those guys the outcome may be inevitable but shows some integreaty on behalf of the former members to drop there current tribe to reform and attack twitch. I digress, As it shows Sean asked how much support some one was WILLING to offer as support shows some initiative whether that support was later asked to be sent is another question, personally and this is personally if i wanted support i would be grateful for my leader for obtaining it from what ever source it came from especially if i was over 1000 villages behind the world leaders and family at the time .

General Twitch

Sometime you need a little help what you dont want is to ask for help recieve the help then internal/ pass on all the information of the empty villages of your friends to the tribe your going to join,(General Twitch allegedly) . however it appears Heracy wish to have words with Twit ch ingame good luck to those guys the outcome may be inevitable but shows some integreaty on behalf of the former members to drop there current tribe to reform and attack twitch.

Can you provide any proof that I shared any info on my former tribe members from Heresy prior to or after joining CRAWL/NN? Let me answer that for you. You can't.

All that I'm guilty of is disbanding Heresy. A "crime" that I don't feel any remorse for and would not change if I could go back in time. We accomplished quite a bit for a newly formed rim tribe, and we grew like a weed to lock down most of K64. However towards the last couple weeks of our time together, it was evidently clear that Heresy didn't and wouldn't have what it takes to fight on a larger scale outside of small skirmishes. Despite the efforts of myself and a few select members to teach, there was still half the tribe that couldn't or unwilling to learn the basics. Or they weren't active enough to play on that level.

On top of that, I actively looked for a council that would actually help me for ages. I ran all the day to day, recruitment, diplomacy, ect by myself from start to finish. I couldn't even get someone to step up to be a damn forum mod lmao.

So when skirmishes with NN to our East and Vodka to our West began to be more than simple skirmishes, I had to make a choice. We were sandwiched between 2 of the top tribes in the world fighting the 2 fronts at the same time. So I chose to make a deal with NN and took the best with me. Simple as that. I'm not a monster, made friends in NN, and still have friends outside NN from the old Heresy tribe and locals that I stay true to. You have your opinion of me, that's fine. I'm not here to be liked by every single person otherwise TW would be too cutthroat for me ;)

universal thought

woops I have a bad habit of liking long posts that I only read the first sentence of. you do realize the admins are for some reason letting me post too right?

DeletedUser118185

And here is another stats update coming in.

Your tribe
Enemy

DeletedUser10816

imho this war was way different if it wouldnt have been the backstabbing made by NN members who left to Vodka, this is quite clear. It is part of the game yes but one thing is certain, your stats are not as straight as you try to make them look. Fact is that every time one switches over, there is a big decompensation, not to mention when the one who switches starts immediately nobling low defended villages surrounding.

So I would say that considering the facts, it could have been worse for NN, many of those traitors were dealt quite well, there are still areas that need work in order to stop losing, but if you notice, that mostly came from where NN lost high ranked members who went to Vodka and breached well inside the core.

Ag

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
imho this war was way different if it wouldnt have been the backstabbing made by NN members who left to Vodka, this is quite clear. It is part of the game yes but one thing is certain, your stats are not as straight as you try to make them look. Fact is that every time one switches over, there is a big decompensation, not to mention when the one who switches starts immediately nobling low defended villages surrounding.

So I would say that considering the facts, it could have been worse for NN, many of those traitors were dealt quite well, there are still areas that need work in order to stop losing, but if you notice, that mostly came from where NN lost high ranked members who went to Vodka and breached well inside the core.

Ag

Blame goes to leadership for recruiting 'disloyal' accounts then

DeletedUser10816

heh dont forget that can go both ways, but its interesting the attempt made on several posts trying to put NN leadership at blame in order to see if some disorder come out of it.

DeletedUser118185

heh dont forget that can go both ways, but its interesting the attempt made on several posts trying to put NN leadership at blame in order to see if some disorder come out of it.

There were and there still are players feeding info from inside NN. This only happens when players are unhappy with their leadership.
No to forget the case of Varomnia who was a part of NNs Council but still fed us info all the time lol.

Lord BillyNoMates

And here is another stats update coming in.

Your tribe
Enemy
i see your stil leaving a player out that lost 150 loses its okay i hope that isnt all your k45 players have got? they suck big time cant even take 1 village in an op

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i see your stil leaving a player out that lost 150 loses its okay i hope that isnt all your k45 players have got? they suck big time cant even take 1 village in an op

Lord BillyNoMates said:
and the 150-200 villages we took from smiley pahaha you never want t include him bunch of -(Removed abusive language, just shows who billy really is) lol

From 150-200, Now its 150 again,

Its 124, as you have been told multi times now.

You have also been reminded of Tandare villages 40 ish villages you like to pretend are not there, and as already mentioned, you just kicked Harael too, hes got what 40 villages? So what the stats are incorrect by about 40 against you big deal.

I know your a bit special and some times have a hard to understanding whats right in front of you , but please to try to think just a little before speaking you just keep looking like a fool, over and over and over.

Asmiley was finished nearly Two weeks ago now, Yet you are still down on War caps virtually everyday, as shown Below.

Whats the excuse this time?

QaPi1ZY.png

DeletedUser121283

Oh, but they are winning by 1 today, anyone else feeling a comeback?!

Lord BillyNoMates

From 150-200, Now its 150 again,

Its 124, as you have been told multi times now.

You have also been reminded of Tandare villages 40 ish villages you like to pretend are not there, and as already mentioned, you just kicked Harael too, hes got what 40 villages? So what the stats are incorrect by about 40 against you big deal.

I know your a bit special and some times have a hard to understanding whats right in front of you , but please to try to think just a little before speaking you just keep looking like a fool, over and over and over.

Asmiley was finished nearly Two weeks ago now, Yet you are still down on War caps virtually everyday, as shown Below.

Whats the excuse this time?

QaPi1ZY.png
well its over 150 with tribal included

and yes that player should be included because vodka openly supported and sniped for him when we Oped him

Ghostoxa

Just like you guys burned over 200 nukes to take how much villages in k45 from SJ?

Lord BillyNoMates

we took villages and thats all that matters

where as in k45 vodka didnt take shit