073 - (502|477) K45 10,239 bunter [NN] Sneaky Jesus [Vodka] 2017-11-11 06:32:25
green.png
054 - (506|470) K45 9,159 bunter [NN] Sneaky Jesus [Vodka] 2017-11-10 00:40:04
071 - (502|475) K45 10,373 bunter [NN] Sneaky Jesus [Vodka] 2017-11-09 04:33:46
green.png
067 - (508|470) K45 9,504 bunter [NN] Sneaky Jesus [Vodka] 2017-11-09 03:27:09

you w0t mate?
lol posting villages that were recapped

but dont take the credit because bunter told me that he only gets big problems when soc is online and the other players on SJ dont do anything

so yeah that says that soc is the on causing bunter problems and not you

Lord BillyNoMates

kingas was being sat by varo

who actually screwed it up

he left NN because i called him out on it

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghostoxa

lol posting villages that were recapped

but dont take the credit because bunter told me that he only gets big problems when soc is online and the other players on SJ dont do anything

so yeah that says that soc is the on causing bunter problems and not you

Duhh bunter isn't very active at these hours that's why it's part of the plan ;)

ShaggyDog

who actually screwed it up

Varo must have been sitting during those 6 non-Kingas caps too. I withdraw my contention!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord BillyNoMates

Varo must have been sitting during those 6 non-Kingas caps too. I withdraw my contention!
some times villages to close to the enemy can be taken

just like we have done to some of your members

i do think its funny though that vodka keeps bragging w94 has already been won

when the war is far from over

Lord BillyNoMates

Lies. I stopped sitting when I left the world, 8 days ago? That would likely be Kingraz's sit. Left when Billy screwed up and nobled villages that had troops out in transit to go splat somewhere. salt salt salt salt salt
well it was my co players with the sit and thats a fact

your account had the sit so dont bother denying it

i have the abusive mails from the kingas account your co player sent me

Varomnia

You are daft. Please stop making a fool of yourself.

Lord BillyNoMates

BjZXOFuGTs_9D8b576qwRg.png

yup im making myself look like a fool

i had to cross out the swear word to stop myself getting a forum ban

i also have a mail signed by your co player below this one with even more swear words

but im the one thats daft right

bunter

Lies. I stopped sitting when I left the world, 8 days ago? That would likely be Kingraz's sit. Left when Billy screwed up and nobled villages that had troops out in transit to go splat somewhere. salt salt salt salt salt

Listen I've never had a problem with you but Jesus get your head out vodkas ass they not wanting you v don't blame them also your lying your account had kingas sit I know this for a fact and Socrates is the better player in sj account fact the guys I'm fighting are easy to predict and kill

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Attacks that were sent, all as singles, with no fakes, as well as a train, for over 100 hours from the k45 front line more or less down to Tom's k64, what idiot though that was a good idea?

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
we took villages and thats all that matters

where as in k45 vodka didnt take shit

You did and took nothing, Your op was beyond terribly executed the only player who performed was Lady, we had some right laughs at the likes of Xshuma and bunter with nearly a full second between there nobels, nukes and supports.

There you go again opening your mouth before you think, Do we really need to go add up all the k45 villages, Pretty sure Sneaky J Has taken 20 from Xshuma alone,as well as all those shaggy just posted,

Now you want to come out with the excuses and reason is x y and z? How many times does it need to be said think, study the map, look at twstats before you post.

Lord BillyNoMates

You did and took nothing, Your op was beyond terribly executed the only player who performed was Lady, we had some right laughs at the likes of Xshuma and bunter with nearly a full second between there nobels, nukes and supports.

There you go again opening your mouth before you think, Do we really need to go add up all the k45 villages, Pretty sure Sneaky J Has taken 20 from Xshuma alone,as well as all those shaggy just posted,

Now you want to come out with the excuses and reason is x y and z? How many times does it need to be said think, study the map, look at twstats before you post.
in k45 its probably around 50 to 60 vodka 150+ to NN yes im including tribal who you defended and smiley who left

ShaggyDog

in k45 its probably around 50 to 60 vodka 150+ to NN yes im including tribal who you defended and smiley who left
If you include smash and crawl (who helped take smiley), we have way more than 50 or 60. But let's only include the stats you want to include.

Varomnia

The distention in this chat is great. So glad my efforts and contributions thus far led the tribe to this. What a waste of my time.

I never said I never had Kingas sit, I simply said I didn't have it when the kingas account started gifting villages to Vodka (around the 4th) , Kingraz had it at that time, so, get your facts straight.

But go ahead, keep talking. The internal conflicts are still there I see. NN won't make any headroom with a mindset like that.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

who actually fked it up

You do Know that basically every person who has left NN has said that you were a factor in there decision to leave, Why are you bragging about making people leave NN Havn't you done enough damage in your time yet?

As well as those that continue to want out because they are sick of listening to your nonsense and you making NN look like fools with your idiotic rambling.

Varomnia

You do Know that basically every person who has left NN has said that you were a factor in there decision to leave, Why are you bragging about making people leave NN Havn't you done enough damage in your time yet?

As well as those that continue to want out because they are sick of listening to your nonsense and you making NN look like fools with your idiotic rambling.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

The account left NN because of your idiocy of nobling villages that I said NOT to noble since they had troops out, as I stated earlier. Yet you seem to still want to bring your own illusions to the table as to why the account left NN. I don't think you can be helped. Mania must run through your family jeans.