Vodka Declares on NN

kingraz

Reaction score
Good god, What world do you live in?

I Keep forgetting that selective recruitment from first of Smart- Who were down 400 Villages and had lost there entire West front , as well as 3 members who were sick of NN is classed as mass recruitment. -

You talk as if Vodka did some kind of grate unjust to the world and are on high Morals i think you will find nearly every post is made in direct response to something an NN member says (usually the cluelsess no mates). You accuse us of sitting Rim.

How many wars did NN Have in this world again just remind me? Oh they didn't they sat playing the Rim mass recruitment after mass recruitment,First there was Axe, Then there was Purge, then Yes, You even took the smart rejects Vodka didn't want.

Now there is no more to recruit it is infact NN who have run out of ideas and the stats show that, you tried everything that Vodka has done and have failed at it miserably now you are butt hurt.

Every member who Joined Vodka approached us, But sure we encouraged the promoting stabbing, I Can post up the Chats from the latest NN member Var if you like when she approached Vodka too, We took her too didn't we ofc, yeah sure , your theory about continuing to recruit is flawed right there.

You as leader still fail to Identify and deal with main cause of people leaving NN, - Martin ,and wish to shit blame onto Vodka for that, Deny that all you like, most of your tribe know, and everyone here knows it.

Can you please elaborate where Vodka are still struggling to overrun? NN in K64 has virtually collapsed, K45 Core is breached, More or less everything in Vodka's K54 has been purged , Vodka are up on caps daily. meanwhile nn are doing what?

Guess you will keep repeating that instead of owning your food. So no point discussing. We did not even touch Smart and you guys have kinda touched,recruited almost from every tribe. Like I said if one can think clearly, the recruiting happened in 17th century is still being used as a argument. You can recruit whom ever you want and we will recruit whom ever we want but it is clearly seen how you guys progressed and are progressing. With absolute less confidence on your current players, hence keep recruiting to win. I repeat again it is OK to recruit to win but thumping has been going on for a long time for this strategy especially at this stage of game. Just feels like a kid bragging here.

Last edited:

Varomnia

Forums are always more lively with Billy around. Need my daily dose of Billy to keep me happy.

DeletedUser98482

18 hours V you will soon be getting withdrawl symptoms . Maybe finally Billy run out of things to say? i do doubt that as i am writting it

Lord BillyNoMates

whats happening with all the talk from vodka about there the best?

they are the 1st to shout and brag when they take villages from a backstabb, but when we take villages from playing fair

they are no where to be seen ;)

lets just say new players have joined many accounts that has won world with me and won worlds with other tribes

this is where things change

soon it will be RIP vodka

oberjarl is awesome

they are the 1st to shout and brag when they take villages from a backstabb, but when we take villages from playing fair

This literally makes zero sense. Do you want us to brag about you guys taking villages? That's not how talking shit works...

Congrats for winning your 3rd single day on this 38 day war I guess. If you can string a second day I'll actually be impressed.

Vodka is now ranked 1 in overall OD and ODD and still has the top 7 ODAs and 3 ODDs by player also.

DeletedUser118185

Not to forget that there is no NN player in the top 9. So lets keep calm Billy no mates.
You will be steamrolled soon enough again.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

lets just say new players have joined many accounts that has won world with me and won worlds with other tribes

this is where things change

soon it will be RIP vodka

Are you serious you want praise on a tribe wide op where you cap 20 villages? Or do you want to look silly.

That was a seriously pathetic attempt from NN Especially down in the core and k54.

I Saw some NN recently posting about 20 nukes hitting and doing nothing, Very similar here Launching 30 Nukes into 1 village of SJ, all of them to splat nice.

Sending 14 pre nukes (oh and the 3 that were 5 hours later so call it 17) to a 4k village of Gnomlandsecurity , with a none split noble train sent from 31 hours away REALLY?

We could even move onto Karma, what a joke that account has become right up and close with Sym account yet they managed a total of how many caps ? Best they stick to sending there trains from 6-7-8-9-10 hours away not timed behind the 200 tribe pre nukes, that seemed to go really well.

I Mean your guys couldn't even successfully fake op properly , sending timed rams to a cluster of scarlet maiden but using the same villages for all of the cluster lol called that fake 3 days ago, made for easy setting up K54 Defense, thanks.

Sure we lost some villages in K45 oh well win some you lose some , Have you watched how this week has gone? Even with your Tribe wide OP you still come out with a net loss this week, but well done thats worth boasting about ofc vodka are silent over that!

lets just say new players have joined many accounts that has won world with me

Go away already, Stop trying to make everything about you, your account is disliked by the majority inside NN and you are a big part of there problem, that wont change anytime soon with your elite know it all attitude.

Lord BillyNoMates

varika your lucky im 1 infraction away from another ban because i would post the disgusting shit you said to me here and i know that will make a lot of vodka members think less of you

DeletedUser98482

varika your lucky im 1 infraction away from another ban because i would post the disgusting shit you said to me here and i know that will make a lot of vodka members think less of you
go for it dont believe I can think any worse of varika :) . however can there be a poll put up for most disliked person in their respective tribe? u can not vote for an opponant tribe member ?

DeletedUser121092

How about you reply with some in game stats proving Varika wrong instead of stooping low like this by making up false allegations... Oh wait you can't

Lord BillyNoMates

How about you reply with some in game stats proving Varika wrong instead of stooping low like this by making up false allegations... Oh wait you can't
lol i can all i gotta do is go on my skype and find the screen shot i showed dan

yes i took the screen shot a while ago so these aint alegations because they happened

what varika doesnt understand was the chat had over 15 inside it so yes there were witnesses

oberjarl is awesome

lol i can all i gotta do is go on my skype and find the screen shot i showed dan

yes i took the screen shot a while ago so these aint alegations because they happened

what varika doesnt understand was the chat had over 15 inside it so yes there were witnesses
Then why are you the only one claiming ridiculous things?

And if you have all these people on skype, you can just send the screenshot there and we can do what we want with it.

PS: Once you prove your claims correct once of the thousand time you have claimed something, people may believe you.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just ignore billy, When hes made to look dumb he will revert to trying to change topics and derail, wouldn't even respond to it.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Guess you will keep repeating that instead of owning your food. So no point discussing. We did not even touch Smart and you guys have kinda touched,recruited almost from every tribe. Like I said if one can think clearly, the recruiting happened in 17th century is still being used as a argument. You can recruit whom ever you want and we will recruit whom ever we want but it is clearly seen how you guys progressed and are progressing. With absolute less confidence on your current players, hence keep recruiting to win. I repeat again it is OK to recruit to win but thumping has been going on for a long time for this strategy especially at this stage of game. Just feels like a kid bragging here.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Good job recruiting the land of the dead after he lost 30 villages, lolz. not a 17th century argument anymore is it, you really are running out of players to recruit.