Your W80 story

DeletedUser118436

In 2 weeks of time, launched only 1/10 of his nukes on nonsense areas with a low faking ratio. A definite spy. He is losing villages in purpose.

DeletedUser117283

In 2 weeks of time, launched only 1/10 of his nukes on nonsense areas with a low faking ratio. A definite spy. He is losing villages in purpose.

This is about as truthful as the mail you circ'd the tribe! Trying to Create a spy scare... any tribe would be cautious of spies anyway o_O

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
one last thing.

Vlad lost villages is he a spy?
Wallace lost villages, is he a spy?
Legend-dairy lost villages is he a spy?
Somedat losing villages is he a spy?
I aint gonna list the players who lost villages but If you constitute people losing villages as being a spy then most of regime was all spy at one point or another.

DeletedUser117283

Please don't derail this thread. It's for people to post their w80 stories not to debate current events. Use the other threat pretty please :)

I apologize sin :) no more from me on this thread, apart from 'What leather said ^' :p

DeletedUser118436

The player on legend & wallace are dumbs so they don't have to be a spy. Vlad got tortured by the enemy while leadership was sleeping with xanax. I don't know somedat but I know bot..

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
kul get the fvxk out of this thread. this is not the purpuse of it.

DeletedUser88324

The player on legend & wallace are dumbs so they don't have to be a spy. Vlad got tortured by the enemy while leadership was sleeping with xanax. I don't know somedat but I know bot..
Mate, if Bot were a spy account, we would have nobled all his k35 villages by now, not say in a matter of days..

DeletedUser118416

This would have been handy to know before kicking one of our best accounts and friends believing they were going to side with the enemy!

Oh how different things could have been lol

Things definitely could of been different, but I wouldn't change what happened to be honest. The amount of enjoyment i've had with this world, playing with people from both sides. Memories made, arguements had... I told everyone from the start when I was kicked that I had no hard feelings and hold no grudges. Even remember talking to you during the Wales V England game Ryan where erm... you lost. ;)

I've got so many memories from Gents, Dest and Regime and look forward to playing alongside whoever in future worlds!

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
***When I initially saw this post; I was itching to post and to share my story with the community. But upon careful reflection I determined it was best to wait until the endgame conditions of the world were met to write my story and I am glad to say I did. My W80 story is a long (it is really really long) & rocky one - filled with friendship, pain, regret, joy, anguish and just about every other emotion imaginable. My story ties in with many aspects of my personal life; and there are some triggering subjects I will be talking about so for those of you easily upset I advise you read no further. However some of the things I am going to talk about are in reality much less horrifying than they are sometimes or often stigmatized to be and I feel that open discussion is a way to help de-stigmatize. The other thing is I’m going to try to be brutally honest; there were unsavoury aspects of my gameplay & personal behaviour that I want to address and hopefully make amends for. My memory is also a tad shaky so If i’m wrong on something please let me know - it is not my intention to twist any facts.***

The DVBBS Story

Disclaimer: My w80 story ties in somewhat with my personal life, so if you have no interest in that I will recommend you do not read any further as it is very long. Furthermore if you are easily triggered by sensitive topics this is probably not the read for you either. But regardless I wanna post this for me so .... hate it or love it here it is.

Part 1 - Humble Beginnings

I had been taking a small break from TW after losing on W76. In life I was bored; I was working on a gapyear while waiting to begin university in September and decided to play TW “casually” to help pass the time. I started W80 about a month late on May 20th solo, in the north west corner of K35 and quickly began to dominate my farmzone. About a week into playing, I convinced my old co from W76 Jake to join the account. Now these were the days of the old PP market system & Jake and I were both versed experts on the economics of buying resources cheaply. So with a small injection of PP & in addition to our overzealous farming; we quickly started to dominate our area. Now such explosive growth always catches the attention of tribes; and a relatively small but promising looking tribe near us named Ctrl. approached us to join. Honestly at the time we had our eyes on joining Regime (shocking I know right?) but were too far east & unknown to be considered at the time. The first two months of the world for us were amazing. We had great fun in the tribe & made great friends with quite a few tribemates. We heavily used & abused bashers to maintain a low ODA while climbing the ranks. They had a tribe that served as our cattle farm once their usefulness was up; there were of course exceptions, who later came on to join the tribe or even the account. As time went along, we grew very attached to this tribe and began to really rally behind Emelie (Ems/Celece). I can’t remember exactly how I met Seb (FamousInferno) but somehow I befriended him & convinced him to join Ctrl. I mentioned earlier how behind Ems we were; so I was dismayed when she quit and left Ori in charge. Due to his lack of time, he made Sara (CocoMajestic) co-duke and she later became our sole duke. We made a “Triple Alliance” of sorts, between the Majestics, FamousInferno & Ourselves (DVBBS) and we began to take control of certain runnings of the tribe (such as the delegation of internals) with the plan to grow as big as possible & eventually when it was geographically possible join Regime. We had discussed/planned this all with Hybrid, Foc & UBM. I had previously won a world with Foc & Hybrid (w62) and was excited at the prospect of playing with them again.

But of course things never happen as they are supposed to…. the tribe directly to our south (MVDC) was broken by Brads Gents & Balian (Ryan1) who had come to lead the survivors came to us begging for a merge to help stop the bleeding. We were offered extensive control in leadership and the invitation of becoming a world power was all too tempting. So in late July we made Ruffs….. and boy did we inherit a mess. On a personal note my own account DVBBS blossomed, feasting on the villages of tribemates who had quit & backline rim players too small to resist. At this time we heavily used & abused bashers and once they were no longer useful we would devour them as well. We got to rank 1 & held it for some time on August 17th 2015, a mere 89 days after joining the world. I was riding a high off of this which I brought with me in real life as I began university; the fall of 2015 was the best of my life. This is when I held the most arrogant of attitudes. One thing I do on every world - is when my friend or my tribe is getting flak on the externals; I will go & flame/argue in their defence every time. I am for all my faults; extremely loyal; and it doesn’t sit well with me to see those I care about mocked/insulted/degraded - I am happy to take the abuse for my tribe or friends even though it makes me unpopular with the majority of people who rightfully assume it’s all in vain. I don’t mind being the scapegoat/target if it means my tribe/friend is ignored because I know I can take it.

Part 2 - Ruff Times were Destined

Now one of the fundamental flaws of Ruffs was; Lust. Initially it was meant to be a threeway merge including Lust, which would have given us control of the entire NE & part of the core - but they wanted a unilateral merge with just Ctrl. not Balians Tribe (The knights of light or something?) and backed out of the deal last second leaving us very much with our pants down. To make matters worse Ryan1 promptly quit the balian account & his account (a top 10 account iirc) jumped to Gents in the first week of August, merely a week after we had merged. Ben was in Gents at the time, he was upset about Balians jump to gents & the way the tribe was headed. Then to make matters even worse half of lust merged into Gents in the middle of August. We desperately tried & failed to stem the bleeding to Gents; there was a lot of deadweight in Ruffs leftover from MVDC who couldn’t be bothered to even set sitters or ask for support. On a personal note we tirelessly sent support south & frequently took sits (any dest player will attest to this). It was a tiring time but luckily for us, Brad (ThinBlueLine) had some unhappy players in his tribe. There were those who felt he was using noobish tactics such as hugging & mass recruitment - ironically tactics used to win just about every modern world kek. So we plotted with these unhappy players; and consulted regime - we also had a surprise return to the tribe (Ems, now on the FamousInferno account) and after a Ruff month we took the best of our current mess & with the secret plan in place created a new tribe to shed the dead weight and the negative history & vibes surrounding the tribe. The original duke was Ems with Jake & myself as codukes & Coco and a few others I can’t recall as the council. If you don’t believe me; I urge you to read Ems W80 story earlier or look on Ben’s TWstats to see who the first members of the tribe were. We were the first account to join Dest after Ems established it on FamousInferno & we have never left. DVBBS is the longest surviving account in Ben something I would be remiss to not mention as despite my actions I am a bit proud of that fact. Back on topic to Dest, some will say it was to “save stats” but Gents quickly declared on Dest which we were fully expecting; we just wanted to rejolt our tribe, stem the bleeding & then push back so we could meet up with our unhappy players. Furthermore Ruffs had a horrible record vs. Gents and if we were to be a new tribe; I think we fairly deserved a reset of stats.

Dest began to do very well vs. Gents. Due to the longstanding relationships we had with Foc & Hybrid, we had a NAP with Regime that extended far past the normal obligations of a NAP and they graciously gave us support & sitting help. The original Dest Council maintained an excellent relationship with the leadership from Regime. Both parties knew Gents was the tribe to beat & honestly Dest would most likely have fallen if not for regime’s support. Now - some regime players argue because of this they were ‘owed’ something & that Dest was wrong to turn on them. But we did later offer the merge to Regime first - so at least in my opinion once we were denied; we owed you nothing anymore. Now I want to make special mention here to a player I brought onto the world; I don’t remember when exactly. But for reasons unknown to both of us Ryan (Ultimatum X) was on my skype contacts; the FamousInferno Acc needed a co to help pick up some slack for Seb who was busy with school & Jake requested I scour my skype contacts for ‘hot dudes’ to invite to the tribe; apparently Ryan made the cut :p (but I totally knew he would make the cut :D ) Since at the time we really didn’t actually know each other at all, I had to entice him to join the tribe with the beautiful womenz of our tribe :D Anyhow Ryan ended up playing an integral role in the evolution of Destiny & im not gonna say much else about him on w80 as this is my story; but he has since gone on to become a very close friend of mine beyond TW; someone I think of like a brother & one I can always confide in. That is probably the most important takeaway that I got from w80 - prior I had never really thought much of the TW community; but as I spent more time with various people I realize this game has brought many good friends into my life and I never knew how much of a positive influence they could have on my life and for that I’m forever grateful.

Part 3 - We all SIN a little….

Enter the fourth major player to the foray… I can’t remember their original name but SIN declared on Gents and quickly befriended the Dest council. We began to work extensively together to take down Gents in a gangbang due to their massive size. Regime was just starting to build it’s front with Gents at this point & the tides were turned. On Oct 13th 2015 Gents Disbanded and we recruited our sleepers & feasted on the skeleton of Gents. Sometime in here Ems quit once again & handed the reigns to Sara (Coco). Now with the worlds biggest baddest enemy down - there was an obvious elephant in the room….. with just three major players left who all were friendly with each other; it was quite clear it would never be a 1v1v1 due to geography & prior relationships. Dest & Regime had a longstanding NAP yet Dest & SIN had an alliance. It was inevitable someone would be left out and ultimately it was up to Regime to decide who. Out of respect to the length of our relationship we approached Regime to merge. We knew a 1v1v1 was impossible - especially being the middle tribe; we were at an obvious disadvantage. We made the offer to Regime but were declined; so we did the sensible option and offered the same to SIN; they however, accepted. Now this begins the longest chapter of my W80 story. During this period I continued this personal high I had acquired from being rank 1 and remained rather vain & arrogant.

One of my biggest regrets of the world was in an attempt to maximize activity, I brought in two new coplayers I knew from w73 & w76 (Thom [yeah you Thom this is partially your fault :p but ily <3] & Liam of Kenwardo) onto the DVBBS account (at the time Jakey & I were the dream duo). This didn’t sit well with Jake who, had put a significant amount of work into the account and was rightly insulted I just added two cos from his timezone even though we were looking for more coverage. He gave me an ultimatum of him quitting or the other two leaving. I moronically picked the other two; both of whom promptly quit within 2 weeks to focus on other worlds/RL. Due to my action, Jake & I who previously had a very good friendship were no longer speaking - I have recently since apologized for my churlish actions & am grateful I was forgiven; now we speak again. Now left alone on an account I didn’t have the time to manage; I began to merge in cos. First it was Domanski & one of our best bashers turned tribemates Oguz, then there were others I don’t remember but as time rolled on & real life came calling they all quit.

Then came time for war with Regime. I had the largest frontline of any single account & was alone on the account. Now knowing war was inevitable; we capitalized on Regime violating our NAP & hit them with an OP out of the blue. Due to me being alone, with RL issues & such a daunting front; Amanda (Est101) essentially became a sitco. The war started with a bang & Amanda and I cracked into Zordos losing practically everything on the first wave without making much of a dent. Eventually on follow up waves; we began to expand into the NW portion of the world. Now at the time I was also helping out -ND- on w73 & began speaking randomly to one of my enemies whom I was unable to break through; If i’m not mistaken, he initially was taunting me when he mailed me hehe - this player if you haven’t guessed yet was Rutenis (now on Est101) and I convinced him to come coplay me on DVBBS. Together Rut, Amanda & I pushed deep into the North. Sometime after this Ems returned once again to TW but this time on the DVBBS account - I believe it was February 2016? and now with full coverage Amanda was needed elsewhere and left the account but we are forever grateful for the work & dedication she put into the account. Much of DVBBS early war success can be attributed to Rut, Amanda & Ems so huge kudos to them <3

Part 4 - The Great Depression

Amanda was however very close to fully joining the account; but at the time there were concerns still between SIN & Dest and they weren’t ready to hand over one of their best players officially so it never came to fruition. We continued to drum on through Regime during 2016; Rut had to quit for school & Ems brought Alex (Michael Corleone) onto the account. On a personal note the spring of 2016 was when I first began to struggle hard with substance abuse. Initially what had started as just weed & booze - moved into party drugs as I rode this life high & soon became heavily addicted to the tranquilizer class benzodiazepines. For anyone not knowing what they are essentially they are very strong anti-anxiety/anti-seizure/insomnia meds that impact your level of caring & mess with your memory in heavy use. As my addiction worsened it began to significantly impact my tribalwars ability. At the time I did not admit I had a problem nor really talked to my cos about it. I stopped caring about essentially everything and rarely logged; leaving Alex & Ems alone most of the time to manage the account. Here is where I have to thank Ben. Now Ben & I talked pretty frequently throughout the world as we shared quite a few interests. One thing that he really explained to me & helped me realize was, that I wasn’t fathoming the permanent damage I was doing to my brain. He truly empowered & inspired me to quit and over the summer I battled my addiction to the point where I had beat it. Back to my coplayers; they trudged along brilliantly but Ems quit once again due to RL & Alex who only planned to play the summer also quit. Now my most trusted basher Seth (Crysis) was merged in as a coplayer; yet he had bit off a bit more than he was prepared to chew. Now one topic I haven’t brought up is mental health/suicide; after getting clean I felt the weight of the world crashing down on me… and FAST. I couldn’t handle it; I became deeply depressed and with school starting in just a few days … I almost ODed one night while drunk - thankfully I failed after some messages I left my coplayer Seth frightened him to the point he actually called 911 (we lived about 4 hrs away IRL btw) and the EMS came. I still remember wondering why they were there & trying to get them to leave although I was too out of it for them to believe and they took me to the hospital regardless. I didn’t die that night because of a person I met through TribalWars when I fully should have. I was actually mad at Seth for doing this - something that is ridiculous & I have apologized for many times but when I got out of the hospital we agreed I should continue on with life.

After that I then went into a bit of a tailspin; university started again & I went off on a torrid party run again. I was still shook from my attempt and I was acting very recklessly. I suffered an injury in late September requiring surgery & that put me out of action completely; I agreed with Seth to take a short break from TW as I was in constant agony & only able to relieve pain with heavy painkillers which made me dopey. I last spoke with Ben on Oct 1st - I messaged on Oct 3rd but I received no reply. I was so busy trying to help myself I didn’t notice the person who had helped me so much was suffering in silence. After he passed I absolutely lost it - I had a full on existential crisis triggered and spent most days in a haze of drugs, alcohol and sorrow. I just felt so horrible given he had helped me back in the summer & when he needed me most I wasn’t there. I fell heavily back into bad and dangerous substance abuse and for the next few months I did not play TW seriously despite repeated attempts to try. In Ben’s wake I came into contact with his father via Ben’s skype & his father really helped ease the guilt I felt surrounding Ben’s death. Just seeing the game would make me emotional & to log onto 80 would have me sobbing like a tot. As I couldn’t log & continued to abuse substances this guilt manifested inside me; a guilt that will never go away - I abandoned my tribe when they needed me most & I won’t forgive myself for that. I left my acc to the tribe with the freedom to change email & pass - as whatever anyone can say about me on w80 - I was unwavering in my loyalty to Dest/Ben. At this time Ryan2 (AceZspades or w/e… he played Aldegrion for a bit) & Amanda were leading dest. The tribe was getting hit hard & Ryan2 and Amanda did what they could to hold the fort despite players leaving constantly. Jason took over the DVBBS account when it came under OP in mid october. I later falsely accused Jason of spying for regime & intentionally bleeding the DVBBS & emilsen1 accounts both of which are untrue. In fact I would argue Jason has been Dest’s most loyal servant since even through the witch hunt on him; he came back to be one of the most integral players in Ben’s victory. Personally Jason & I have made amends for this but I wanted to say it publicly as well in case anyone thought those rumours about Jason were true; they are not - I was dead wrong. I almost made a full return when the the irl friend (Nox) of a former coplayer of mine (Ems) was convinced to jump sides from the MOTR account to coplay in Ben in April I think?…. They convinced me to coplay & we took over the Opposites. account (I don’t know what it’s called now actually tbh) but Nox quit quickly as they came and I once again fell off deeply upset by my wasted excitement in a potential return.

Now from an unbiased outsider looking in - you would see the DVBBS account going to nothing and my other account (Nex.) shooting up the ranks. You may think “oh what BS - ignoring a losing world for a new one; classic excuse.” and I can’t fault you for that logic or thinking. But I also think I deserve a chance to explain myself and I would like to mention; both the Nex. acc & the DVBBS acc were coplayed heavily. There were periods during Nex’s most explosive growth when I didn’t even log due to my mental health. That’s not to say I didn’t do my part for the acc either; any of my cobros will attest to that; but I didn’t just lose a tribemate here; I lost a close friend & mentor - one that is irreplaceable & priceless to me - and I know people like to use the RL excuse a lot - and I’m not going to use it - but I had no idea the impact losing Ben would have on me. He was someone I always looked up to & deeply respected; to one day just see that person gone is devastating. I know I wasn’t the hardest hit or the only one affected by his loss; but I am not completely the naive childish divvy I was when he still took the time to befriend me & I do thank Ben for challenging me to constantly strive to be a better man.

Part 5 - Built by Internals, Destroyed by Internals, Rebuilt by Internals

As previously mentioned; in the wake of his passing I only ever wanted Ben to win w80. I always would do whatever the tribe asked of me; be if sending mails out confirming an internal was ok or change the password for them to put on a new player. The DVBBS account was internalled down to about 45 villages but kept alive due to it’s excess of nobles (had ~1800 vils at our former peak; so about 1800 nobles) and revived by various friends of Thoms - I can’t say I know much of what happened on w80 since last October; I periodically tried to play but never could last long. I just felt so guilty still about Ben. I tried to play other accounts with good players but I just couldn’t. Sorry if this seems like a reiteration but it’s the most pivotal moment of W80 at least for me.

Finally this October just after one year after Ben passed; I felt a compulsive need to help Ben win the world. Seeing the tribe so close to winning, my account idle & hearing Regime was waking up again wasn’t going to sit well with me. In October I did what the tribe asked of me. Many of our best players needed to free up nobles & I happily and diligently took their backlines to allow them the opportunity to push further forward into Regime. You may look at it as a points grab - but I am smart enough to realize when a player can do more for the tribe than me & I would be stupid to deny/slow them the opportunity to move forward against regime. With the small front I had I did my best to explode for the tribe. My main focus was Berlyn - he put up a hell of a fight & is still fighting. I don’t know the player personally, but I’ve really had a fun time skirmishing with him & I thank him for putting up a fight. He has earned my respect on the battlefield for his persistence.

I picked up a respectable amount of regime caps in the time since my return thusfar (~200) & have almost doubled the size of the DVBBS account from 12m to 22m (90% due to internals :p). But most all those internals I turned into nukes which I used constantly for the tribe, diligently battering a lifeless regime for the final months of the world until w80 was finally able to be dedicated to Ben. At the end of the day I don’t take credit for this world win. I know who needs to be thanked for making this miracle happen and I have already reached out to them to thank them; but as today/tomorrow ( the 14th) is my Birthday depending on where you live; I can think of no better present to me in the world than finally being able to see Ben enshrined forever in the halls of TW History. I’m so sorry I didn’t help more Ben - both in your final days & on this world - but at least I can proudly say the world was won for you. I know you are at peace now - but I still miss you man. I’d be lying if I said you were all I thought about; but I do still remember the good times we had together & there are so many days I wish I could message you; you are never far from my thoughts friend. I know one day I will see you again but until then I will continue to reminisce on the memories we had & the lessons you taught me with the promise to be a better man moving forward. I know I can’t change overnight - but I know I’m trying and that’s good enough for me & I know you would be proud of the man I am trying to become.

Part 6 - The Final Apology & A Few Deserving Shoutouts

I am really trying to quit this addictive game haha - As much as I love it & the friends I have made playing it; I am too competitive & this game requires too much activity for me to continue to play it much longer. I had initially planned to quit in the wake - but was drawn back into a new world and so glad I did as I equally found a great social environment. Now I guess I will wait for the completion of that world (w93) before calling quits on this game - albeit I am still open to a final hoorah on w100 (you will all have to wait and see :p). Now to anyone reading this and thinking ‘wtf this isn’t an apology this self absorbed prick is just talking about himself more,’ here is where it starts. My behaviour during the start & middle of W80 was atrocious. I am deeply ashamed by some of the postings I made & the way I acted and I have no excuses for my actions. To all of my enemies, even those I do not respect, I would like to apologize. I want to say I’m sorry if I ever mistreated you & I hope you realize how personal this world is to me & why I would get so caught up in my emotions sometimes when posting. I am not using this as an excuse - this is first & foremost an apology - so once again I am truly sorry for my behaviour but I hope there are no hard feelings moving forward. I can’t say I’m now this fully good person - but I am trying, I do still make mistakes & get caught up in emotion but overall I am working towards being in control of all of that & I am man enough to admit when I’ve been wrong and to try to atone for my actions.

To be fair, while there are some players in Regime I do not respect for their behaviour; there are so many that I do - I want to say special mentions to a few players from regime who later went on to become my friends - Nox…… Noxie you get the first shoutout. Despite recent events; you are the reason I played w93 & I would really like to thank you for that opportunity. Next to 80 it has been my favourite world. w93 actually made TW fun for me again and I would never have had the opportunity to play it properly if not for your invite. Next is Nest … Nest I always had a deep respect for you from the start. Your posts were classy & you provided a more statistical and in my opinion better analysis of the world than UBM. I don’t believe we talked much on w80 but you were in the same w93 premade. There I developed an even deeper respect for you upon learning your past & through just chatting with you. I admire your intelligence and organization & while I know we don’t see eye to eye on how tribes should be run; Nest has continued to give me opportunities he probably shouldn’t have and I am glad I got to meet you on this world. My final individual shoutout to a regime player is going to go to Andrew (Supa Hot Fire). I never did talk to him during w80 (although I am rather close with his former co Jet) but upon joining us on w93 - I noticed what a classy & likeable guy he is and how positively he impacts the social dynamic of a tribe. Furthermore through some chatting over the past few weeks I am privlidged to now call Andrew my friend.

Finally I want to thank you all in Regime; again even those who I do not respect; for putting up such a long, diligent & thrilling fight. One final time I’d like to apologize to Ben; for letting him down and the tribe down. I know a lot of players currently on this world didn’t know him personally; but if you ask me that makes it even more special that you had a group of players who didn’t even know the guy to come in & win the world in his honour is a very classy move. So first and foremost thank you to Ryan2 & Amanda for steadying the ship in the wake. I know it was a seemingly impossible task; but you did the best you could given the circumstances & your efforts are very commendable. Second, I want to thank Pavle - iirc Pavle initially came on as a Te Moja co? (correct me if im wrong) but once w76 was won for him, he moved his entire focus here & brought reinforcements. He has been a devastating force to be reckoned with & a great leader and there is no way the world would have been won without him. Third, I’d like to thank Thom, Jorge, Jen, Mike, Cam & the rest of the -ND- crew who came over after w73 was won to turn the world around. (EDIT: apparently i'm to thank WTs according to mike xD) You guys honestly did something incredible - and I cannot thank you enough for what you have done here. Also Joris & Tiger Joris, Rut, Sidd, mceocki & so many more you guys were tanks through the clutch moment in the world. Finally, again going to apologize to Jason & emphasize his importance to the tribe. Not many people I know would come back to a tribe that chased them out; but to come back and be one of the best players for the tribe is something out of this world. You are a good man Jason & I’m sorry I ever implied otherwise. There are so many people I want to thank for making this happen & I know I’m missing a few but I also think I’ve overtyped a little haha so I’m going to try to wrap this up.

Anyhow - to sum things up - W80 has been a journey for me. It was part of the worst time of my life & also the best time of my life. I wanted to share my story in it’s rawest form, as I want it to be heard. Remember that you are playing with real people & you can make real lasting friendships in this game. Remember that a tribe is like a family and you need to look after your tribemates as you would your siblings. We sit here for hours on hours each day talking to these people; talking, laughing, coordinating, arguing, joking & so much more. The TW community truly has some wonderful people in it - we lost one of them in Ben - but I hope if you take anything away from my post it’s that this game is an amazing world to enthral yourself in - you meet great people & can make relationships that go beyond the game. Also please, see my pain & that of others caused by this tragedy, and never put your family, friends or tribemates through the same - please get help if you feel like you can’t go on; you owe it to yourself to try. I have always been really bad at conclusions - but my w80 story ends in 90 days and it’s time to share it - this is by far the longest world I’ve personally played and it’s just mesmerizing to see Ben as the winner & looking back at how the world evolved over time and all the friendships I made is something I reminisce on frequently.

Furthermore I'd just like to say there are still 90 days left - and anything can happen - so mad respect to anyone in Regime still kicking, I admire your dedication & heart truly. I really look forward to the next three months & any skirmishes than ensue! As for anyone looking for a TL;DR there isn't one.... but basically just wanna say huge thanks to the guys & gals who joined Ben in it's darkest hour & steered the ship back on course - I hold you all in the highest esteem & can't thank you enough for what you've done
icon_heart.gif
icon_heart.gif
icon_heart.gif

EDIT: added spoiler & reformatted

Last edited:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I'd like to summarize my w80 story:

Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Shout out to all those lovely people in Ben!!

Michael Corleone.

tl;dr

i had 3 stints on this world. first stint i barely logged in at regime. wasnt my kind of tribe, i like being able to see whatever i want lol. 2nd stint was on dvbbs which was probably my best. 3rd stint was on foxforce where i became a lazy bastard but at least im the greatest tribal mascot of all time

Psihic

Now, my story here was a rocky one. The first time I played here on Code Talker I was not really into the world, but back then I met Ben who later became my tribemate on W86. I was barely logging in the final days of that account as I was invited in probably one of the strongest ever premades on W86 and opted for that world even though I had a good run on 80. The acc was then perm banned a few days afterwards due to someone abusing the CC stored in the acc and buying 4€ worth of pp.

After that I did not put a lot of attention to the world as I was playing W86. After MORS won that one Amanda, who was my co there, convinced me to join here. And I came into a damn mess of a tribe. Ryan hopped on Aldegrion and literally saved that account which was one of the key moments. During the time I was on Te Moja I was constantly opped but kept gaining villages slowly and growing the account. Unfortunately, one morning I woke up and realized we are fighting Regime with 3 people putting any real effort in. That was Amanda, who was limited with time hence couldnt contribute much and Jason who was overwhelmed with constant incomings. The others were logging in 10 minutes a day, if that. Even Ryan at that point. But at least every time Regime opped Aldegrion he put his everything into crushing every single of their ops. Well we did have Toll on TDM and Vato on my current account, both being totally useless though doing their own thing not listening to anyone. Occupying key accounts. So at that point I realized that this is just a drawing out the inevitable. I was not willing to put 12-14 hours a day anymore for a tribe where noone but 2 people cared, so I quit.

Like a month later Thom started nagging me to return. I told him, if they stay a month (because so many didnt before) I would come back. And I did. The team that was here at that point was just brutal and beside MORS on 86 this is probably the best team (regarding skill and attitude) that you can put together on TW.

Now something I do have to point out. There is a lot of praise for Regime Jen as being a great leader and all. But here I simply can not agree with it. Ok, she does write long mails but other then that ? What ? It was easy beating a dead tribe where 40 hours trains worked. But when tactical and managerial skills were really required she was nowhere. The gag order she gave to regime members prohibiting them to speak with us was one of such things that takes the fun out of the game. Splitting the tribe into pieces instead of letting it play as one was another. Then, first time tranq account was opped it rolled over and died without a fight. Not to mention, the account did absolutely nothing of any significance in the war. Next thing would be choosing players like Hairy and Ciranore (OMG, just too funny) as key players over people like Kul Tigin, Chris.. who know the game and can play. The amount of mistakes she made was just insane and hence, is not a good leader. But I do believe she has learned her lesson by loosing this virtually already won world and if she leads a tribe again, the experience will be invaluable and her tribe will be a tough opponent. You know how it is, lessons from the best are worth the most.

Now, I can not say I have much respect for anyone in Regime, just do not see a reason why. I would like to point out James though as being one who would deserve credit for the in game play and out of the game behavior.

Last but not least, the team that played here was truly awesome. It is my second world I won with Mike and cam, great guys. Thom I knew from the past, another beast of a player. I am very happy I had the pleasure to meet (our) Jen. That woman is another ultra player and she just cracks me up. Then you have Emperor Joris I. His skill makes life easier for anyone. Assassin, silent but does his job and was again one of the key players keeping Nine worlds acc safe. Special mention to Paul who performed a key role in keeping Twisted Legacy account alive. If he didnt, we would probably have lost. MC for taking DVBBS when it was rekt beyong recognition but still played a pivotal role in the vlad op. Rutenis, who took over Est and finally made use of all that nobles and broke their core like it is an egg shell. Chris, for joining us instead of them and making Fox a machine. Sidd, for making WubWub and actuall account instead of a mascott. And all the others who contributed like Thad on Fate, Seb on Oso, Frenzy and Ivan on their acc, Kad and his incognito co on Balinor, Vicky and viv on Aldegrion. Angelo here and there... Fleez !

Special shoutout to my co Jason who had to take a lot of crap on this world but helped me immensely. This one is a bit for you as well.

Last but not least, it is for Ben who I KNOW really wanted this one won. Im looking forward when the frontpage of TW will say:

Congratulations to Ben for winning World 80.

This is highly likely my final world, but if not, THIS is the team I would choose over any other. Not just for the skill that is overwhelming but for the laughs, fun, no-drama and most of all, friends over ego.

Last edited:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My story: I joined in this world randomly. After quitting tw in Mid may 2015 I was not planning to play it again. In 2016 August I was playing a mobile based strategy game and I realised that it is nothing compared to tw. So I decided to play tw again. I went through the tw stats and saw that w 80 and w84 are approaching end. Then I checked w80 and saw that destiny is at around 55 % and I know kimkhan from the tribe I had no idea whatsoever who is playing in dest and regime other than kimkhan. So I decided to join W80. my plan was simple at that point. I will join the world ,play it casually and noble a few barbs. I wanted to play tw again coz I missed it so much. Then I started w80 in k25. And put it on my profile " if you know me mail me". I took resource from kimkhan and nobled around 10 barbs pretty quickly. One day Jason who was playing Emilsen then mailed me and asked me to take an account. I was like no man I am happy with casual tw.He invited me to destiny despite my rejection. After I joined dest few of regime players bullied me in mail and Skype asking if I have joined this world to noble destiny inactives. I was very reluctant to take over an account as I love to build a account from 26 points.Onenday I was doing nothing and decided to sit a frontline account under fire, I did relatively well and lose nothing. So I thought may be I am good enough to take a back line acc at least. Destiny leaders offered a few backline accs but I said I want to play ososerious account instead. That acc had lost 400 viils at that point. Regime were untouchable at that point. I took the account and decided to counter attack. I attacked ominous and had moderate success. Then I attacked orepheus( now darker than Black) and made some inroads and found that regime is vulnerable. Before I joined regime players had established deathstars through out my k63 clyster. For 3 months I was under heavy fire and was contiously under 1k+ noble attacks. Regime used to attack like machines and used to send 1000 timed nobles. But again their ops were machine like but brainless.After joining the account I got like 6-7 dotd in first 10 days. I was like l320- 350 in stats and it was by far the best among dest players. In mid November 2016 I was sent on a official trip to a place where I had no internet access so I decided to quit.
I logged in to Skype after a long time in June 2017 and saw Amanda online asked her if w80 has ended. She said no. TBH I thought w80 was over with regime claiming the victory. She told how amazing the new group is and I asked her if there is an account available.She gave me the mrwubwub account. It was a small account so I took it over. And I am still playing it. I have done nothing significant in this account but have the privilege with playing with a ruthless bunch of players. Pavle aka story teller is best player I have seen in this game. Jen, thomPaul, team aldeg, Jorge,rut, fleezus,seb,Mike, Chris, joris duo all are great players. Together they are probably one of the most ruthless bunch of players. Among all the tribes which I have played in, only w2v from w56 comes close to this group in terms of sheer ruthlessness.w80 has been a great world and I hope we can continue with the same intensity and get to 100% world dominance in coming 90 days.

Last edited:

Psihic

Idk where the special mention to RobotJorge dissapeared from my original post :|

And tnx sidd.

DeletedUser99432

My story start's really early. joined really late and dominated my area easily, had amazing co's to keep us over the top. Joined WGGF(known as SIN) and grew stronger from there, after a while I took over SIN with the help of many people
Here's my player story xD

Started out solo, playing only from mobile. Had hopes of joining Regime, but things got in the way.. good things! Ended up in Ruthless, but when TDM account left, duke raised the white towel and gave up. Wouldn't hand over reigns to me to try and right the ship, moved onto WGGF(SIN) and been there ever since. Had little impact on Gents war(account wise) but did good work in covering for others. Wrecked some tribes in k66/75/65 with my mates and just built a massive cluster.

Quit for about a month, without a word, because of IRL stuff. Came back a month later and went straight to a Regime front! Hope to do godo work :)

to continue on this.. I then quit again and bounced accounts from stitch-->duo-->balinor-->aldergion.
On the Stitch. account I did a lot of damage up north with Pavle and co. and held down the fort(for the most part), until i got massively OP'd with over 1200 nobles. Lost nothing(whatever I did we recapped) thanks to the great work of the actives in the tribe at the time but then began getting hammered in another front where I was not able to hold 'er down. Then came the rage quit as there was no hope.
Then came me quitting, coming back, quitting, coming back, quitting, coming back and ghosting often on the Duo/Balinor account. I then came back on October 1st on the aldergion for the final push, and am glad to say i got to play with the group in here. I havent spoken much to anyone but these guys are amazing with all the work they;ve done. FOR BEN!