Your W80 story

DeletedUser117501

I was brought back by Ryan looking for players to take over inactive accounts. I took over Oso since there was no way I was getting on a FL account with my uni work load. I just wanted a nice backline account that I could turn into an offensive beast. Think I did decently on attack and had fun while I did it, so that's what counts!

Thanks to all Ben and Regime members for making this a pretty interesting world!

DeletedUser115610

Hey guyz,

Am the silent guy on aldegrion and would love to share my story, not sure if you guyz would have the patience to read....

Intially account was played by a guy named Erik and then joint by SUV(fun loving guy). Later Ben and franc joined the account and the whole world knows how destructive the team was, ripping everything in the core.

I was bought here by franc to learn tw(not that I don't know, but there is always so much to learn).Thanks to my cousin vivenku, I got close to ben.(they were co from past world). Initially seeing the whole account I had no idea how to proceed, but man Ben, he was a great teacher, took so much of his time to teach me everything bit by bit, countless hours of teaching over Skype and I still have saved everything he taught me. On the other hand, franc was the aggressive guy and teached me various attacking tactics.

Half the time I would never be on the account, rather it would be the co chat in Skype. It would be spammed ten times more than tribal chat. So many strategies, builds & of course Ben's scripts <3. There was no end to their brain activity.

So I decided I would start w86 with the learning to see how I proceed and we'll Ben pitched in and joined with pavle & co to win it.

And the first black day to the beautiful world 80 came in. An vote had been going whether an merge with sin should happen or not. Ben was for the merge while franc wasn't, me being totally lost on to support whose decision made a hard mind and went with merge, since it would allow the world to end shortly and I thought I could start another world with this dream team. Not sure but out of blue franc made the account leave tribe and started attacking ex-tribemates and then a lot of drama happened. Since Ben was the accounts email address owner, we were forced to kick franc out of the account. It was a word fight for more than 2months to take this decision.

Franc being kicked joined in Vlad the impaler account(still an tribemates at the point). Then everything began to shamble with franc always trying to poke nose of Ben. Whenever a war of words starts at tribe chat, it would go for more than 1000 chats unless franc or Ben sleeps. Me being in middle was hopeless on how to stop them fight.

The second dark phase started when the core account from destiny joined regime(friends turned foes). Actually Ben was really sad on this move, but to force them back launched 20000 fakes with10000 fake support in single day on Vlad. For which everything counter acted and the biggest war between regime and destiny started.

Until Ben was there, there was literally no issues to aldegrion account, everything and anything was handled. In mid of july, Ben had totally lost interest in the world because Ryan, Sara etc had all left the world and he couldn't find the motivation.in the meantime he couldn't find an job for himself too, and was living an hell of an personal life. He somehow gathered determination and worked at a pizza shop, and he found himself resurrected.

But not more than a month, he had been kicked from the job, because of his past activities in real life, he came in real frustration and drank for two days straight and took a little break.

Well being solo on the account and being totally clueless it was a fking bad time for me and I pulled myself to step to next level as an account built with so much hard work shouldn't be wasted. I ran many solo ops on Vlad and Wallace while constantly being under fire with close range trains from tranquility. I still remember all those sleepless nights were my mobile keeps on giving notification for new attacks.

Then came the third dark phase, most of destiny+sin was filled with inactivity and was being hit really hard by regime. Aldegrion was the only account holding things. At those days it was Tony, Amanda & Jason, who would sit 3 -4 accounts each and play non-stop tirelessly. They would get special credits for that.

Ben came in all of a sudden and spoke to me in mid of September, saying that he is getting real busy in RL, thanks to sardarji Ben found an purpose. At that time, Ben handled me the account ownership and went. That was the last talk I had with Ben before the shocking news reached me via sardarji. Ben was such a nice guy and didn't deserve such a bad RL. Extremely talented and dedicated towards whatever he did.

I would love to give special mention to sardarji, Karina and Jen from tranquility, who immediately arranged all kind of money to send flowers to Ben. Regime offered ceasefire on the account in game.

It took me a month's time to get myself up and the reason was Ben wanted to win this world. Looking at the tribe then was a horrible sight. Hardly 5 account was active and everything was under fire. After the end of ceasefire, I started op on atmosphere , crazy & Wallace and started expand the core, but due to inactivity in tribe we were gradually losing ground.

And when things all go dark a ray of light shines and it shines in the name of Ryan from acesspade.Ryan joined the account and saved it from losing ground of k54. Countless ops failed to pass because of Ryan. Ryan and Amanda took over the council and led destiny at the most difficult times(inactivity at its peak and regime pounding from everywhere).

When regime was trying to pull things more fastly, then entered our hero Pavle. Things turned in a lot quick and core started to stabilize. But there was constant leaking in North. Also we had some solo op runners who ruined everything. Pavle got tired of all this shit and suddenly quit.

A month went by and it seemed like this would be an world where regime would win. Though the deserved it for the pull they did, but it really hurt me cause I couldn't fulfill the wishes of Ben. And Amanda too stopped playing and so did cwolfgirl. All of a sudden tribe was again full of inactivity and it looked like an certain loss.

Suddenly we got members on all accounts, our hero Pavle returned. Many players like Thom, Paul, Jen , cam came in and took over the inactive accounts.

And from then it was all success story of the story.teller. when all things go good, something bad must happen, and it did happen on my account. Suddenly Ryan vanished. Whoever is reading this if they know Ryan, please tell him I am still looking out for him. I think he got busy with RL over night shift. I just hope he is fine.

Along with bad things happened a good thing for me, I got married and had to literally quit. But without winning I would have never fulfilled Ben's wishes. After marriage I didn't have a system, and had to play the account all day from mobile. I will tell u guy it is the toughest shit and especially when u r being op-ed.

And again then Ben showered his blessing and in came to the account, Valeria. There were many successful ops ran with val on the account and the main thing was the gain on k54 grounds back. As she came she too had to go because of RL(medical issues).

This was the time when the final push was needed and then out of blue moon, Ang replied and wanted to finish it off for Ben. Ang joined the account and things were finished off.

I would love to give special mention to my cousin, vivenku, who had been through this entire journey with me( joins the account only during ops, action lover )

And last and foremost, Ben tribe hit 70% by aldegrion account capping one from tranquility. And that's how Ben's wishes got fulfilled. Wish you were here to see this Ben.

May you rest in peace !!!

-vicky

DeletedUser112461

Part 3 - We all SIN a little….
One of my biggest regrets of the world was in an attempt to maximize activity, I brought in two new coplayers I knew from w73 & w76 (Thom [yeah you Thom this is partially your fault :p but ily <3] & Liam of Kenwardo) onto the DVBBS account (at the time Jakey & I were the dream duo). This didn’t sit well with Jake who, had put a significant amount of work into the account and was rightly insulted I just added two cos from his timezone even though we were looking for more coverage. He gave me an ultimatum of him quitting or the other two leaving. I moronically picked the other two; both of whom promptly quit within 2 weeks to focus on other worlds/RL. Due to my action, Jake & I who previously had a very good friendship were no longer speaking - I have recently since apologized for my churlish actions & am grateful I was forgiven; now we speak again.

You were extremely stupid, and part of me still hates you for it... but we all learn and grow. All is forgiven. <3

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now one of the fundamental flaws of Ruffs was; Lust. Initially it was meant to be a threeway merge including Lust, which would have given us control of the entire NE & part of the core - but they wanted a unilateral merge with just Ctrl. not Balians Tribe (The knights of light or something?) and backed out of the deal last second leaving us very much with our pants down. To make matters worse Ryan1 promptly quit the balian account & his account (a top 10 account iirc) jumped to Gents in the first week of August, merely a week after we had merged. Ben was in Gents at the time, he was upset about Balians jump to gents & the way the tribe was headed. Then to make matters even worse half of lust merged into Gents in the middle of August. We desperately tried & failed to stem the bleeding to Gents; there was a lot of deadweight in Ruffs leftover from MVDC who couldn’t be bothered to even set sitters or ask for support.

We never agreed to a merge deal. We wanted to merge with Ctrl but not with Balian's tribe. So what actually happened was Balian lied to a few of our members to convince them to join, then those members rejoined us but this move was an attempt at stealing our player and weakening our morale. The whole merge plan between Ctrl and Sabre was to merge and launch an offensive on Lust (as I've shown with screenshots in the blog thread)

This all said, I would've loved to play with you all in Control. It's one of my regrets about this world that I never got to play with you all. You were all lovely.

Also your story was beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser110806

I usually refrain from making posts on the forums, mostly because I prefer to avoid the dramas, slander and false bravado from everyone claiming to be the best TW player that's ever lived

But I wanted to say a few words.

dyayhs.jpg

For those who don't know me or are only familiar with my ign, I'm Dave of Atmosfear. I came to W80 through Cinders a friend and co-player of mine, talks of a premade with some great names. Some of which I had heard of none of which I had played with before. This world was going to be about just playing the game as a foot soldier. When and where to send, who to attack and who not to without having to worry about leading a tribe, diplomacy and internal affairs. Although I strongly believe in tribal ops I also believe that people play there best when they are having fun and they are having fun when they can play in their own style something which I thought was missing in the beginning but it was different.

All seemed great until the Jovis debacle kick-started the downfall of Regime; leadership left followed swiftly by many of it's great players leaving the rest of us surrounded by the enemy or dead accounts not knowing what to do like headless chickens. We all know what happened statistically after that, but stats have no story. It's easy to look at an account and see it losing villages but unless you are there you don't know why. Never the less we did our best to keep fighting, for the most part Regime was now a defending tribe, always on the back foot stuggling to get the accounts in shape long enough to hit back before the next player dropped.

Leadership changed and brought in new blood, a few of us original Regime left still kicking, some screaming. It wasn't enough and slowly but surely we were losing. And eventually we lost..

I personally played my account to the best of my ability with the time I was able to give. Countless days and nights spent on this world fighting and defending, and boy did I have to defend. I was never a big defender in the past, but here I had no choice. Every day the red spread towards and around us, backlines turning into a new front. Defending on multiple frontlines was tough work including a cluster in the core which I held onto in hope that someday we could push forward. I think anyone fighting in that K44/54 core knows how stagnant it was.

Unfortunately around July, 2017 I had to walk away due to some personal problems and work commitments. I don't even know who has the account now so anything after that was down to them. I just couldn't keep it up anymore, the fighting was relentless and I'd pretty much played this war solo (Cinders had left by then) with the exception of a few co-players who came here and there and helped me out. I was exhausted and no I wasn't enjoying it anymore; just there because I didn't want to let the tribe down. But if you ever played against me at some point then I hope I was able to give you a decent fight during all the skirmishing.

I want to apologise to my friends and tribemates in Regime for not being there until the end, it was never my intention to not come back but it was too late by the time I was able. I also want to say how much respect I have for those who fought for Regime and came back every day knowing the odds were against us. Especially leadership, regardless of your opinions on the old or new leaders. The pre-made Regime isn't the tribe who fought you from the turn of the world, or the tribe who fought you to the end. And the leadership that kept us alive does deserve respect for the resilience, patience and sacrifice they made to take over a tribe that was never there's to begin with and try to turn things around.

295vk7q.jpg

Respect to all those in Destiny/Ben who did the same, I have no hard feelings towards any player. Some of you I knew from previous worlds and those I didn't I soon got to know first hand. So hope I can play alongside and against some of you again and congratulations on the win.

Although I didn't know Ben himself, I think that he brought light to the fact that a lot of real friendships are made on here and that we should all remind ourselves that it is just a game. One of which can often be used as an escape from real life even though it's our real life that is often sacrificed as a result from our commitments to it.. Something that only those who play will ever understand.

Until next time ;)

Atmosfear

atmosfear82 (Skype)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121386

I do not know, if its something worth writing as a player not playing the world. However, I really have to say a few things. I usually play .no and .uk, while maybe doing some start up on .net. I love to read externals, but W80 shortly became something I will never forget. I read everything, and I went through stats, and I tried to be a part of it, even though I wasnt. The things that has happend here is unthinkable, I know I will never experience it again. I will never forget the stuff, and the discussions, and the story behind the winning tribe.

I just want to let you all know you should be proud of yourself, everyone, it has to be the most intense world I've witnessed in my soon to be 10 years. The win for you guys in Ben is something I would be unspeakable proud of, I actually have no words to express that, the dedication and teamwork you all put in is just mindblowing.

I am not too into the .net community yet, but looking at this, over the years, has been a pleasure, and shocking. I hope you to play and talk to every single on of you one time. I almost write this with tears in my eyes, it is just beatiful to think about what type of community TW consists of and have consisted of.

This will be something I will remember forever, and think about.

Sincerely Jonas

DeletedUser117845

Well here's my world 80 story so buckle up.

I was the original co player on the Balian In Ibelin account who did all the leading work and a lot of the planning on the account. We was originally in the tribe Marvel, lean by Bane who as incredible abusive to the players he lead and very 'me' orientated. So, we decided to move on and take the players we trusted with us and created a tribe called Sabre.

Sabre despite popular belief was endorsed by the Duke of Regime at the time, and the purpose of the tribe was to fight Bugz, which it did successfully, before getting attacked by Gents and then a tribe to the East which I cannot remember the name of.
As the tribe continued to fight, I reached out to coco, what a lady as well as ori to negotiate a merge, which again was endorsed by Regime at the time.
We negotiated the merge quickly as a i had every intention of quitting but hadn't let it on to anyone, the merge was set and the tribe Ruffians was formed, again despite being completely surrounded it did well under the circumstances, I stayed on until Ben* was formed then quit. Balian left for gents and the rest is history, Ben* ended up fighting Regime, some of my good friends went to Regime, some stayed in Ben*. But despite all the claims made by others about who formed Ben*and so on. That tribe and original group of players, which dates back from the merge of Sabre with coco's tribe was organized by myself. But I was long since forgotten. Short and sweet summary.

What I do want to say is a very well done to both tribes, especially Ben, a world lasting that long is never easy, although I still wish I'd never left the world, it's great to see you guys triumph, the time effort and dedication to that world was second to none.

Congratulations, now if your tribalwars itch hasn't been scratched after world 80, i'm afraid it never will.

Ryan out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score

I was the original co player on the Balian In Ibelin account who did all the leading work and a lot of the planning on the account. We was originally in the tribe Marvel, lean by Bane who as incredible abusive to the players he lead and very 'me' orientated. So, we decided to move on and take the players we trusted with us and created a tribe called Sabre.

Sabre despite popular belief was endorsed by the Duke of Regime at the time, and the purpose of the tribe was to fight Bugz, which it did successfully, before getting attacked by Gents and then a tribe to the East which I cannot remember the name of.
As the tribe continued to fight, I reached out to coco, what a lady as well as ori to negotiate a merge, which again was endorsed by Regime at the time.
We negotiated the merge quickly as a i had every intention of quitting but hadn't let it on to anyone, the merge was set and the tribe Ruffians was formed, again despite being completely surrounded it did well under the circumstances, I stayed on until DST was formed then quit. Balian left for gents and the rest is history, DST ended up fighting Regime, some of my good friends went to Regime, some stayed in DST. But despite all the claims made by others about who formed DST and so on. That tribe and original group of players, which dates back from the merge of Sabre with coco's tribe was organized by myself. But I was long since forgotten. Short and sweet summary.

What I do want to say is a very well done to both tribes, especially DST/Ben, a world lasting that long is never easy, although I still wish I'd never left the world, it's great to see you guys triumph, the time effort and dedication to that world was second to none.

Congratulations, now if your tribalwars itch hasn't been scratched after world 80, i'm afraid it never will.

Ryan out.

For a tribe you 'formed' you'd think you'd at least remember the actual tribe tag.... DST 4TW

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

We negotiated the merge quickly as a i had every intention of quitting but hadn't let it on to anyone, the merge was set and the tribe Ruffians was formed, again despite being completely surrounded it did well under the circumstances, I stayed on until DST was formed then quit. Balian left for gents and the rest is history, DST ended up fighting Regime, some of my good friends went to Regime, some stayed in DST. But despite all the claims made by others about who formed DST and so on. That tribe and original group of players, which dates back from the merge of Sabre with coco's tribe was organized by myself. But I was long since forgotten. Short and sweet summary.

What I do want to say is a very well done to both tribes, especially DST/Ben, a world lasting that long is never easy, although I still wish I'd never left the world, it's great to see you guys triumph, the time effort and dedication to that world was second to none.

Ryan out.

You lied to the players in Ctrl saying Lust would merge with them, turned a rank 4 tribe against them permanently from the original position of wanting to merge. Then you left in the middle of multiple wars and your account joined the enemy. That's your story nicely summed up.

EDIT: DST is w89.. wrong world.

Last edited:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
it's funny you come to make these claims once the world is dead and buried. You may have founded Ruffs but it was on the basis of a lie and you had nothing to do with Dest. You were not in any conversations leading up to it's creation & in fact it was you abruptly quitting on us and having your co jump that left us in such hot water and making the decisions to reform. So don't go on acting like you created a world winning tribe; in fact I think it was your cowardice that sparked a revolution; but I don't think you deserve any credit for this world because I may be the only player left in Ben who actually played in Ruffs & I took almost a year off ... rest were brought it long after you were gone - leave the credit for them. You should have stayed in your 5 minutes of relevance dude instead of lying to save face because you think people won't remember your scummy actions or Coco won't be here to dispute it.

wanker_grande.jpg

i bought you a shirt for all the work you put into w80 Ryan...

Last edited:

DeletedUser88324

My story. Thom brought me in after i was making the decission to quit while playing w90, as i was (still not) happy with what the watchtower has done to the game. I took over cwolffboy along with my lovely cos matthew and his father jason clarkey sometime after 20th of April, right after my vacation in the lovely Argentine Patagonia.
As thom got me to join, he also got all the rest of the gang to join as well as the sexy duo CamJen who had been retired for several years. We just love to play TW, the strategic war game TW, not the keyboard warrior bluffmywaytothetop TW (even tho we can too lash out some good fire from the tip of our fingers haha) . We are all so very different in personality as well as in age, but we all do our part and share the same ideals on TW, and our egos never get between us.

Anywho, yes, w80 for us was LOADS of fun. It was a huge refreshing fealing for us to have another all-out war, constant back and forth fighting. Both tribes had inactives, so it was clear the better side would win. The countless ops we defended while tossing up our own fire was amazing, and for that, at least, i appreciate Regime. For providing us with a very entertaining end game war.

One thing really bothered me though, was Regime leadership's NoTalkingToTheEnmy policy, which caused 80% of regime players to block all Ben ingame. Very sad..

Oh, and ciranore, its not your fault the north was shit, its the fault of whomever let you hold the reigns up there...

Last edited:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Apologies, I was under the impression that prior to the tribe Bens name change it was at one time called Destiny.
It didn't reform from Ruffs and immediately take up the name Ben, but I didn't pay close attention so that is undoubtedly my mistake.
I was labelled as someone who betrayed the tribes your right, or in other words once I quit Coco could say what she wanted. However, you weren't in the skype conversations at the time, Lust agreed to the merge, then backed out and sent an ultimatum, either CTRL merged with them and fought Sabre or they would face a war against Lust. Although, all along lust was working with Gents, either way it wouldn't of gone well. Luckily Ori made the right decision at the time and chose to merge, my departure was apt considering my real life circumstances (yes that ancient excuse) what the accounts owner decided to do then was beyond my control.

Mate I was the leader of Lust. I didn't agree to anything with you. I was always talking to Coco and I had agreed I want to merge with her but warring Sabre was never on the cards as a core part of the merge plan. In fact I was keen to merge with Control ally Sabre and war Gents as I bought in heavily to the PnP against Gents.

Bad luck for you that players in leadership from both Control and Lust are still around to know what actually happened and call you on your BS.

Schizophrenic

My story. Thom brought me in after i was making the decission to quit while playing w90, as i was (still not) happy with what the watchtower has done to the game. I took over cwolffboy along with my lovely cos matthew and his father jason clarkey sometime after 20th of April, right after my vacation in the lovely Argentine Patagonia.
As thom got me to join, he also got all the rest of the gang to join as well as the sexy duo CamJen who had been retired for several years. We just love to play TW, the strategic war game TW, not the keyboard warrior bluffmywaytothetop TW (even tho we can too lash out some good fire from the tip of our fingers haha) . We are all so very different in personality as well as in age, but we all do our part and share the same ideals on TW, and our egos never get between us.

Anywho, yes, w80 for us was LOADS of fun. It was a huge refreshing fealing for us to have another all-out war, constant back and forth fighting. Both tribes had inactives, so it was clear the better side would win. The countless ops we defended while tossing up our own fire was amazing, and for that, at least, i appreciate Regime. For providing us with a very entertaining end game war.

One thing really bothered me though, was Regime leadership's NoTalkingToTheEnmy policy, which caused 80% of regime players to block all Ben ingame. Very sad..

Oh, and ciranore, its not your fault the north was shit, its the fault of whomever let you hold the reigns up there...

What happened to the drunk regime sin/dest calls, not sure when the no talking to the enemy thing came into play?