TOP 9 Tribes

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
First of all, congrats to Simon on his wedding. I hope you have a long, happy and healthy relationship with your wife/husband. Real life always comes first.

Secondly, I have nothing but respect for Amrit. I am sad to see his account die. Personally, I always wanted him in PI with me just like w79. However, it is no excuse that his account was mainly off or mainly def. It was his choice of strategy and a bad one if it cost him in the end. We are to blame if our account is not balanced enough and no one else.....not the tribe and definitely not the enemy Matt.

I actually didn't know Simon and Amrit were related. Its the first time I hear that or maybe I am misunderstanding something.

Matt....I nobled 2 barbs and made them deathstars for the sole purpose of creating pressure on that side of the front. The villages just happened to be fully built right after I finished my exams a week ago. I had 5 exams in 5 days and a diploma project report to write. We all are busy. Why do you think tudadar got such a big lead on me :p .

This week was the best week for me personally to fight and their wedding is just a coincidence if it even happened this week. We plan things for when we are free and not for when the enemy is busy. If the Op was the other week I wouldn't have attacked because on exam days I don't care about tw at all. Which as a result of course to some degree affected the OP time. Like I said RL always comes first.

That being said, thank you, Matt, for your kind words and congrats again to Simon.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ha LOL. Amritbhanu and Simon are indeed not related . Amritbhanu is from India and Simon is from Europe.

Simon is related to one of amrits Co his name is George .

Deleted User - 10618707

This is a honest question as I'm really clueless as to what internal fools info did we post publicly? Could you direct me to where we showcased having spy info?

(Obviously I wouldn't be asking this if I knew we did apparently)

Edit:

And like meti said we our op had nothing to do with this apparent wedding that has been brought to light. In fact, this was simply apart of our strategy( yes strategy of doing nothing) concocted weeks ago as one of the last things I wanted done before I would have to be otherwise preoccupied in RL.

Op a guy on his wedding day? Immoral?

Think about it...we're just saving him future arguments with wifey :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

universal thought

probably would think its funny since anything like that would be at least an old nickel

Ghostoxa

This is a whole lot of thoughts and misdirection on both sides. Let's be real as PI indicated by posting publicly information from wthin fools, they have information on fools thus knowing the following information. They waited for Simon, and his son(Amrit) To be disposed at Simons wedding and launched an opp, after having let the front grow dormant for a long time, and Yummy having declared war on Fools and Digg fighting fools meaning that the vast majority of Fools defense shifted to the back end and east end.

Amrit built mostly offense and was actively defended by very competent players, I presume the strategy they were using was to make a frontline offense account reliant on stacks as I previously stated diplomacy had changed shifting Fools defense exposing the weakness in such a strategy which is the reason ive always personally been against such play styles.

The opp for the most part was well done and carried out, results speak loudest.

As for honorable stuff, you used spies to attack a father and son on a wedding day, I use spies to cause internal strife. I see no moral difference mine is at least upfront the spy or break away like in steps fights for what they get and everyone knows where everyone stands when shit goes down. Personally I think this is the better and more moral way, but to each their own.

If it wasnt abundantly clear I am saying well done, I only was forced to expand on the situation because I thought it right to at least give the context as clearly as possible given all the bull shit both fools, and PI was spewing. I like Simon they made a lot of mistakes leading PI did a good job, I thought it fair to give as clear an explanation as possible

LMAO are you for real? or just trolling again with your awesome sense of humor

mattcurr

LMAO are you for real? or just trolling again with your awesome sense of humor
I've never seen someone try so hard to make valid points in the forums and constantly fail. I as anyone can see will generally agree with opposing points when I think them valid but you just go full retard mode when you post, so Im really excited to see what exactly you mean, this should be entertainment for the whole world yet again.

Deleted User - 10618707

Instead of going on about that it would be lovely if you should show us this private fools info we apparently showcased publicly .

Because as at now, you're simply making baseless accusations to liken ourselves to your type. Perhaps in attempt to make one's track record look less heinous?

Ghostoxa

I've never seen someone try so hard to make valid points in the forums and constantly fail. I as anyone can see will generally agree with opposing points when I think them valid but you just go full retard mode when you post, so Im really excited to see what exactly you mean, this should be entertainment for the whole world yet again.
Mate you wrote down some deep retarted shet conspiracy here about PI and I'm the one who is trying so hard?

mattcurr

Mate you wrote down some deep retarted shet conspiracy here about PI and I'm the one who is trying so hard?
Conspiracy shit? Meti posting information from inside fools and linking that to the fact that everyone in Fools knew the two dukes would be away isnt a giant conspiracy. I like how there are conflicting arguments from PI again, take my advice from the first time I engaged PI huddle up together, come up with a single explanation that doesnt conflict with the other ones, then go with that.

Instead of going on about that it would be lovely if you should show us this private fools info we apparently showcased publicly .

Because as at now, you're simply making baseless accusations to liken ourselves to your type. Perhaps in attempt to make one's track record look less heinous?
Meti posted who was sitting in Fools, do you lot all have this bad a memory or you just dont even read your own posts because they're full of so much bs?

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dear Matt,

Please don't be this paranoid. There is a reason why I knew it was smiler and that reason is ...wait for it... Smiler told me himself.
xCEX1YY.png

Then Smiler took the sit of Amrit and how do I know this again?? Its so simple Matt that I hope even you can comphre....(wait it's better to use simplified language) "understand" this ;)
XpXNtJa.png

In addition to these ingame mails, I have received different skype messages from people (your members) who knew too much, so it was not hard to guess that the sitter or even new sitter was a paryl member or follower. I don't need to play dirty Matt in order to get info like you. I have set up this complex system for people like your tribe members to gift it to me for free :p . Your 7D chess is outdated Matt....You can't even see my 8D chess field let alone play it, and it doesn't even need the element of backstabbing in the equation for it to work. In fact, it requires the opposite.

Unlike most of you wanna be self-declared leaders of TW, I actually have written two Leadership papers for International Students Congresses and presented them in front of other young leaders. In addition, I have been part of two Leadership training programs. I am not a fake leader like most of you who rely on cheap tactics to win. I put the real hard work it takes, and you can see the effort pay off through my account growth and area stability which I have created and enjoyed so far.

Everything I do is part of my strategy, even my personality of being a spammer is part of it which I have created throughout the years. The real difference between me and all of you is that You break people while I build people. Maybe it's in my teacher DNA since I will become one in the future.

I know it is hard for you to accept the fact that there is a way to play this game without backstabbing Matt....but there is bro and YOU are a sad little man for doing it.
e0HkMUj.png

This is who you are....look at it. This is your legacy.

I am not TD nor AB. You might find flaws in them, and they might be willing to play around with you, but with me, Matt... You are not even in my league.

mattcurr

Dear Matt,

Please don't be this paranoid. There is a reason why I knew it was smiler and that reason is ...wait for it... Smiler told me himself.
xCEX1YY.png

Then Smiler took the sit of Amrit and how do I know this again?? Its so simple Matt that I hope even you can comphre....(wait it's better to use simplified language) "understand" this ;)
XpXNtJa.png

In addition to these ingame mails, I have received different skype messages from people (your members) who knew too much, so it was not hard to guess that the sitter or even new sitter was a paryl member or follower. I don't need to play dirty Matt in order to get info like you. I have set up this complex system for people like your tribe members to gift it to me for free :p . Your 7D chess is outdated Matt....You can't even see my 8D chess field let alone play it, and it doesn't even need the element of backstabbing in the equation for it to work. In fact, it requires the opposite.

Unlike most of you wanna be self-declared leaders of TW, I actually have written two Leadership papers for International Students Congresses and presented them in front of other young leaders. In addition, I have been part of two Leadership training programs. I am not a fake leader like most of you who rely on cheap tactics to win. I put the real hard work it takes, and you can see the effort pay off through my account growth and area stability which I have created and enjoyed so far.

Everything I do is part of my strategy, even my personality of being a spammer is part of it which I have created throughout the years. The real difference between me and all of you is that You break people while I build people. Maybe it's in my teacher DNA since I will become one in the future.

I know it is hard for you to accept the fact that there is a way to play this game without backstabbing Matt....but there is bro and YOU are a sad little man for doing it.
e0HkMUj.png

This is who you are....look at it. This is your legacy.

I am not TD nor AB. You might find flaws in them, and they might be willing to play around with you, but with me, Matt... You are not even in my league.
Real life resume's hardly have much to do with success leading in a game, not that Im quite sure writing a paper on something is tantamount to understanding the application. It's good to see you're doing well learning though and applying yourself in school.

Regardless I know you had information, on Fools someone in your tribe said as much to Fools themselves when they said you guys were told it was a good time to attack. So basically you just said haa I didn't find that part out through information I simply talked to Call, but that doesn't mean much. The rest is just non-sense words, I've never betrayed anyone in tw to my recollection, and I certainly haven't betrayed anyone in w95. (The smart move would have been to eat fools ourselves but instead, I and everyone in my tribe spent hours and hours and our own troops defending them. This is who we are everyone whose allied to us knows this. Even our enemies would have no choice but to confirm that in diplomatic talks I am always upfront and honest.

If you think I am so incompetent a leader surely I and my tribe will fall with ease. I wish you luck on that endeavor, what would I know Im certainly no member of a youth leadership club.

PS: the issue with playing 8d chess on a 2 d board is that your hands are constantly moving pieces that arent even on the board. You end up looking like an insane person.

Last edited:

Ghostoxa

Real life resume's hardly have much to do with success leading in a game, not that Im quite sure writing a paper on something is tantamount to understanding the application. It's good to see you're doing well learning though and applying yourself in school.

Regardless I know you had information, on Fools someone in your tribe said as much to Fools themselves when they said you guys were told it was a good time to attack. So basically you just said haa I didn't find that part out through information I simply talked to Call, but that doesn't mean much. The rest is just non-sense words, I've never betrayed anyone in tw to my recollection, and I certainly haven't betrayed anyone in w95. (The smart move would have been to eat fools ourselves but instead, I and everyone in my tribe spent hours and hours and our own troops defending them. This is who we are everyone whose allied to us knows this. Even our enemies would have no choice but to confirm that in diplomatic talks I am always upfront and honest.

If you think I am so incompetent a leader surely I and my tribe will fall with ease. I wish you luck on that endeavor, what would I know Im certainly no member of a youth leadership club.

Mate, can you elaborate about the issue that we knew what is happening in fools? please show some evidence to back up what you claim, for once, because right now it looks like total bs that you made up.

And I had a good answer for your last post quoting me, but Meti did a great job exposing all your bs and assumptions, that you can't back up apparently.

So Amrit and Simon are father and son? huh, funny, gj making yourself a joke here.

mattcurr

Mate, can you elaborate about the issue that we knew what is happening in fools? please show some evidence to back up what you claim, for once, because right now it looks like total bs that you made up.

And I had a good answer for your last post quoting me, but Meti did a great job exposing all your bs and assumptions, that you can't back up apparently.

So Amrit and Simon are father and son? huh, funny, gj making yourself a joke here.
Sure Ill go figure out where the mail is it wasnt mine, until then yes amrit and simon were father and son, the active player on amrit at least, even if you do have a valid point ever you should probably let your betters articulate it you manage to muff everything up you touch.

Ghostoxa

Sure Ill go figure out where the mail is it wasnt mine, until then yes amrit and simon were father and son, the active player on amrit at least, even if you do have a valid point ever you should probably let your betters articulate it you manage to muff everything up you touch.

Well show some proofs for your claims, because you look ridiculous right now, shooting out all you can at everyone.

Deleted User - 10618707

So. Matt literally still unable to prove his allegations. No need to bring us to your level to help satiate your egoism

It's actually hilarious now. It's not hard to use twmaps to guess who is a good target Matt. Plus. This was simply the logical step with backline good going dry.

.Smiler

As far as I know from my own experience Amrit had a very good sitter on the day of the OP (smiler), and even with the sitter the account still lost troops and villages.

The owner took it back off us after we defended first wave which is a shame as it seems he did nothing afterwards.

As for the the account being 80-85% offensive that is the only reason PI gained any sort of ground while we was sitting the sloppiness of pi attacks was unreal. I am going to look forward this future that feel matt is clever enough to predict because I'm sure the outcome your looking for wont be reality ;)

.Smiler

As for the quote on backstabbing that was a conversation with limburgian taken right out of context but I'll give you points for effort for trying to showcase it in a way it suits you. Why don't you show the rest of the conversation where he states that he done his fair share of backstabbing his friends?

I had never specifically said I betray anyone I stated that "I hated to it" but as everyone knows a lot do it.

With the guys that broke off to form NUA what's new? Matt has already said public ally he knew about the situation and supported it he did not ignitiate nor plan it that was NUA's doing on their own part. What I meant by saying it was always going to happen is that simple... you mass merge with enemy tribes there is always going to be resentment between players and in such a poor tribe known as used I saw it coming a mile off.

Next time you try twist truths make sure you do your research little boy :D