Top Tribes

DeletedUser121383

Which tribes will last till endgame? And how do I make sure my tribe is one of them?

*GranTorino

None of the current standing tribes will win, most likely it'll be a merge after merge as said above

DeletedUser121132

That is a very bold assumption, not uncommon or remotely surprising you would say something like that though.

DeletedUser121383

As long as my tribe has the final say in things i'm fine with merging.

DeletedUser44039

I like to read this kind of discussions early because none of this tribes will get to end game xD

DeletedUser121132

this is the age of the premades, so im sure there must be at least one who can make it

DeletedUser121132

Try knocking me.
You are the last person who should talk about warring considering you are consistently getting dismantled by tribes and your only successful world is w93 and we all know the stories of how screw came to be... not to mention you are a backliner so please dont bother.

Not a single war cap against NOOBS you are nothing more than a nuke cycler a regular tribal shit kicker.

I knocked biatch

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119686

You are the last person who should talk about warring considering you are consistently getting dismantled by tribes and your only successful world is w93 and we all know the stories of how screw came to be... not to mention you are a backliner so please dont bother.

Not a single war cap against NOOBS you are nothing more than a nuke cycler a regular tribal shit kicker.

I knocked biatch

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Glad I'm successful on one world, instead of none. Have never seen you reach the 100k.
I gladly invite you to come knocking, cuz I'mma knock harder.

DeletedUser121132

Glad I'm successful on one world, instead of none. Have never seen you reach the 100k.
I gladly invite you to come knocking, cuz I'mma knock harder.

I think you will find child that if we were to start whipping out stats you would find yourself hideously out gunned. You are evidence that not all world winners are good.

Please do knock more, the stench of mediocrity coming from is equivalent to pepe le peu, relevant because like the cat you chase i appear one thing but am infact something else. Just in case you and your singular brain cell don't understand that joke...

I look like a new player when in reality its just a new account that doesnt get used unless its for externals

Last edited by a moderator: