TOP 9 Tribes

DeletedUser121288

Nice of you to make an appearance... didnt need a life story to read though.

You are making all these statements and branding me as a backstabber you are far from the truth it's unreal. I don't appreciate being branded as such.

In every world I have played I have always been loyal to the tribe I play in including this world.

You are probably referring to near the start of this world when I first joined paryl. If you speak to Barzy himself he should reassure you that I was infact willing to stay and fight but he disbanded and told everyone that they were free to go where they wanted. I was asked to join paryl and it was the most logical decision to do so considering I didn't really know many of Barzy gang (apart from him who played in my tribe on w86).

As for rimmednoob your right maybe my view on that situation was alittle distasteful in your opinion, who cares it's just an opinion. Telling me you've never had a clash of views on a topic with someone before?
Edit: As for the cyber bullying shut it you helmet from what I saw it was a joke a funny one too xD

Lol, I love making cameo appearances :)

Do me a favor though, and read my "lifestory" again before coming up with an irrelevant lifestory of your own that I don't need to read either. I didn't brand you as a backstabber. I never discussed your own actions, I only addressed your way of thinking and I critized you for having the gut to say a backstab is not a backstab if it was previously planned, or if you know the people from other worlds.

Also. I will not shut my helmet, even not if going commando sends me 6 fakes lol.
When you say what rimmednoob did was a funny joke it reminds me of the whole classsic discussion at elementary schools, on when something is teasing and when something is bullying, and just because you though it was funny does not mean it's not bullying.
The player in question quit 95 because of it, and TW as well for at least some time. I ended up talking to the player's wife actually, and the aftermath of that "joke'' is anything but funny.
I asked rimmednoob beforehand to not pull any stunts like this and to leave the guy's real life out of it, but nope.
Bullying someone on the internet based on their real life and the way they look is just something only sad keyboard warriors do.

Nope, distasteful simply does not cover the full load of it.

You could show all the pictures you like I hit a stacked target in war what's your point or are you just another PI minion who feels they will get a cookie if they come running to the externals to show their face.

P.s I don't know about other players who hit limburg but me personally had the brunt of his stacks and capped more than others even if it was few, I'd like to say he fought back but That wasn't really the case :(

Lol, you know everyone can check some of these false statements on twstats right?

At the end of the day you only capped 1 village, with a short range train to an unstacked village when the account was unmanned (an awkward average of 0,5 per "OP"). Going Commando actually capped 2 villages, so you did not "cap more than others". Get your facts right before you come bragging here. And literally only 4 or 5 villages (depending on which OP you are talking about) were actually stacked to some degree, but nothing major (also because some of those backstabbers withdrew from those villages)

If you look at the overall stats and include DeathBySnuSnu/Hell Legion whom you guys kicked for stat padding reasons just before the bulk of our attacks landed I am actually still ahead in caps ;)

And the statement that I am not fighting back is absolutely hilarious. Why did I at the end of the day only lose 3 villages in those 2 "ops"? 1 of which was due to a snipe not being large enough, and the other 2 when the account was unmanned for a short time?

Not to mention your tribemates are actually denying your statement too (see spoiler below).
Matt always blames the PI folks for not coming up with just one consistent story, but you guys would do well to try and agree on one single story version too I think, preferably one that's true :rolleyes:

I honestly had nothing to do with the limburg attacks, I understand that they lost a fair bit of troops down there.

hlkcdxm3yjr7q.png

I rest my case.:p

.Smiler

Sorry what statement was incorrect maybe check properly before you call a bluff... I said even if it was by a few.

You keep saying "op" but the truth is me and commando just decided to have a pop at ya. Puff your chest if you like but reality is I haven't seen any kinda of defensive skill your end yet I mean you messed up the only two snipes you had to make against me and blame one on your account being unmanned lol.

Just watch out Daddy's coming to get cha mwahaha :p

DeletedUser121132

That was going so well lim, sadly you posted about your efforts, i mean lets be real smiler is about as much use as an erection in a nunnery, i would be shocked if he rimmed you, however as soon as you said paryl 'op' you lost all credibility you faced a few measly attacks from two useless players.... clue will get ya though

.Smiler

Oh god this jokers made his return...

Where you been hiding you hermit

DeletedUser121288

Sorry what statement was incorrect maybe check properly before you call a bluff... I said even if it was by a few.

You keep saying "op" but the truth is me and commando just decided to have a pop at ya. Puff your chest if you like but reality is I haven't seen any kinda of defensive skill your end yet I mean you messed up the only two snipes you had to make against me and blame one on your account being unmanned lol.

Just watch out Daddy's coming to get cha mwahaha :p

Do I need to spell it out for you? "but me personally had the brunt of his stacks and capped more than others even if it was few" You capped 1, commando 2, so you did not cap more than others. Simple mathematics. And how on earth is it possible I messed up two snipes against you while I only lost 1 village to you? Buy a calculator damnit :oops:

"me and commando" Another lie. Must have been imagining those rimmednoob and Avenger trains, and those few odd long range Chols fakes and nukes, and the X-R support coming in afterwards :eek:

And yeah, good luck rimming me, I have high hopes that you will be able to pull it off the third time, third times a strike they say. Whether you succeed or not sadly does not change the fact you already failed twice to rim a mere noob that just got backstabbed and is massively outnumbered.
At the end of the day I will know you needed at least 3 attempts and to eat some players around me to surround me first in order to rim a noob like me, and that despite the numerical advantage, and the backstab advantage. Given you supposedly haven't seen any defensive skill from me so far it's taking you quite long already. So far the amount of villages you guys capped is still lower than the amount of Paryl players threatening to rim me, and they have been threatening for quite some time.

Honestly daddy, just take your bullshit somewhere else ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

.Smiler

Check your own stats buddy you lost two to me when I hit and 2 to commando 1 of which you recapped off him.

Why your trying to so hard to prove to everyone on the externals that you lost one less village really does confuse me lol but hey like I said puff your chest buddy

DeletedUser121288

Check your own stats buddy you lost two to me when I hit and 2 to commando 1 of which you recapped off him.

Why your trying to so hard to prove to everyone on the externals that you lost one less village really does confuse me lol but hey like I said puff your chest buddy

I'm not by any means trying to puff my chest, someone else brought up your attacks on me and I have simply been responding to the posts about me ever since. You yourself actually summoned me to the externals in the first place trying to discredit me as a backstabber. I'm merely standing up for myself, sorry that it frustrates you.
I generally don't care about how many villages I exactly lost, that's irrelevant, I only care about how you guys are consistently getting the facts wrong, and I am just calling you out on that.

http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=11298958
Go check the stats if you can for me. You capped two, one of which was a village I capped from SnuSnu less than an hour earlier, so that just counts as a recap given that's a Paryl internal account, so basically you capped 1 lol.
Going commando took 4 (not 3), 2 got recapped (not 1), so 2 at the end of the day, and no matter how you count the Snu recap it's never less than you.

Is it genuinely that hard to interpret basic stats? Do yourself a favor and take some mathematic classes before posting here again.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
You could show all the pictures you like I hit a stacked target in war what's your point or are you just another PI minion who feels they will get a cookie if they come running to the externals to show their face.

P.s I don't know about other players who hit limburg but me personally had the brunt of his stacks and capped more than others even if it was few, I'd like to say he fought back but That wasn't really the case :(

The fact that he was stacked has nothing to do with sloppy execution, which was my point. But yeah, the fact that you replied to me grants me +2 cookies, which I can refund for free FOOLS internals. They move the troops right out for me when I give the ticket. Or was that Paryl? o_O

.Smiler

So it seems I did mess up the maths a little xD

Hey ho, we will see who's left standing.

Deleted User - 10618707

Paryl attempting to pad stats and fail. Nothing new here folks.

Ghostoxa

Glad you asked a real in the tw dictionary
"When you oppose an active and opponent on equal terms" i.e PI joining in on a dead joker tribe not a real war
Joining on joker? check your facts mate, don't be like smiler or matt

Deleted User - 10618707

Glad you asked a real in the tw dictionary
"When you oppose an active and opponent on equal terms" i.e PI joining in on a dead joker tribe not a real war

Idk. Been skirmishing with joker/ jager since August sounds like a war :eek:

But then my.question is...so what are fools ?

japeetje

Reaction score
But PI do only have 50k war points, putting them at rank 14 in war stats. So tell me who PI has been warring? o_O

Deleted User - 10618707

Barbs. The evil ones. We've seen the light and joined the great tudadar in his holy war against the plague