Top Tribes

DeletedUser121132

I wonder how long it will take pritch to run a perfectly good tribe into the ground

DeletedUser119686

I think you will find child that if we were to start whipping out stats you would find yourself hideously out gunned. You are evidence that not all world winners are good.

Please do knock more, the stench of mediocrity coming from is equivalent to pepe le peu, relevant because like the cat you chase i appear one thing but am infact something else. Just in case you and your singular brain cell don't understand that joke...

I look like a new player when in reality its just a new account that doesnt get used unless its for externals

Same goes for me. I'm always up for a challenge if you're willing to provide one.
I totally agree with you that not all world winners are good, unless you've won multiple worlds, then you're doing the right thing.

DeletedUser121132

Im sure we will have a good ole crack at each other our tribes are neighbors after all

DeletedUser121096

What if he's coplaying with somebody who has won 5 worlds and is a great frontline player?

DeletedUser120425

SMD will win. It has us Knock!'rs with a Big Daddy Brad Kicker.

DeletedUser117635

Wow has TW forums changed quite a bit...

Anyhow, through hard work, good organization, strong community, and smart diplomacy any 'tribe' can last till endgame. Weather or not that tribe is the same in principal as it started is the question. But yes, merges are pretty much granted these days.

-Sam

DeletedUser119047

SMD is clearly an unstable tribe. By looking at their tribe changes, the tribe seems to be focused on numbers instead of quality. This will clearly be a set back to the veteran players of the tribe. You don't sacrifice numbers over quality. And why a sudden move to K44? K44 already has ~A~, DERP!

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Coming after us ?

Po8yAei.gif