TOP 9 Tribes

mattcurr

It's kinda funny for a tribe with 1 member in the top 50 OPD-D to say anyone else isnt fighting. Honestly it's impressive how little fighting they've managed to do. Im not sure Ive ever seen a rank 1 tribe without a player in the top 30 OPD-D and only 1 in the top 50

DeletedUser113982

I guess we have to start asking the people we op to attack us back :) We haven't done much of that yet...

jaxx haxx

It's kinda funny for a tribe with 1 member in the top 50 OPD-D to say anyone else isnt fighting. Honestly it's impressive how little fighting they've managed to do. Im not sure Ive ever seen a rank 1 tribe without a player in the top 30 OPD-D and only 1 in the top 50
Surely that says more about the calibre of tribes that PI has faced so far *cough* Fools *cough*
Its hard to get ODD when we have enemies such as Turtleboy in Ibellin

If you look at ODA PI has 9 players in top 25, you're just really trying to hide the fact that PI has a higher percentage of its members in the top 25 than Paryl ;)

DeletedUser121288

I'm not in PI and I called you out for not fighting too, but yeah, let's try to pretend I'm in PI too for the sake of your argument :oops:

I like your argumentation though. "Paryl is not fighting!!!!!!!", "but PI bla bla bla bla" :rolleyes: (it's like you are kinda admitting it)

mattcurr

I'm not in PI and I called you out for not fighting too, but yeah, let's try to pretend I'm in PI too for the sake of your argument :oops:
Or and follow me on this it might get a little complicated, I wasnt talking about you or to you since I gave no indication that I was talking to or about you.

I like your argumentation though. "Paryl is not fighting!!!!!!!", "but PI bla bla bla bla" :rolleyes: (it's like you are kinda admitting it)

No I was ignoring a stupid argument. Sure the tribe who owns 3/5 and 5/10 total OPD ranks isnt fighting. Cool story. Only you and PI buy that one. PI has 0/5 and 0/10 and 1/20 for comparison

DeletedUser121288

Or and follow me on this it might get a little complicated, I wasnt talking about you or to you since I gave no indication that I was talking to or about you.
Good, I guess I can personally still call you out for not fighting then :D

I dare to say Paryl has hugged more tribes than any other tribe on W95, the list is endless and embarrassing. This while only really having fought 1 tribe so far without having to resort to dirty play to make the fighting part far easier and less impressive, and that tribe is Booty ;)

When taking the hugging and dirty play into account I'd almost think you guys are afraid of a proper and fair fight :oops:

No I was ignoring a stupid argument. Sure the tribe who owns 3/5 and 5/10 total OPD ranks isnt fighting. Cool story. Only you and PI buy that one. PI has 0/5 and 0/10 and 1/20 for comparison
I never said PI was fighting, and frankly it has nothing to do with whether or not Paryl is fighting. You are just trying to steer away the attention from your tribe to something else.

Given you so desperately want to talk about PI; I'm not sure if it's fair to ever blame a tribe for not getting attacked and thus not getting any ODD, in the case of PI you should be blaming your sister tribes FOOLS and Pink for this :p

In other news; I'm still waiting for that PM evidence with dirt on PI....

Ghostoxa

Maybe paryl will have the guts to attack and change our ODD and ODT, in the meantime we will continue controlling the ODA section, because clearly paryl isn't attacking enough if you're not rank 1 ODA.

Deleted User - 10618707

Good, I guess I can personally still call you out for not fighting then :D

I dare to say Paryl has hugged more tribes than any other tribe on W95, the list is endless and embarrassing. This while only really having fought 1 tribe so far without having to resort to dirty play to make the fighting part far easier and less impressive, and that tribe is Booty ;)

When taking the hugging and dirty play into account I'd almost think you guys are afraid of a proper and fair fight :oops:

I never said PI was fighting, and frankly it has nothing to do with whether or not Paryl is fighting. You are just trying to steer away the attention from your tribe to something else.

Given you so desperately want to talk about PI; I'm not sure if it's fair to ever blame a tribe for not getting attacked and thus not getting any ODD, in the case of PI you should be blaming your sister tribes FOOLS and Pink for this :p

In other news; I'm still waiting for that PM evidence with dirt on PI....

May get that evdicnde in time for Christmas. Photoshopping takes a while I heard

DeletedUser116214

I don't think you guys have "fought" a single front without having to use backstabbers (STEPS, EMA, DIGG, Used, am I forgetting anyone?).
Not to mention the fact you have, or at one point had, diplomacy with just about every single tribe present on the Southern half of the map.
So for your own credibility please stop trying to make it seem like you were "fighting on all fronts". Try to use "hugging and backstabbing on all fronts" instead :rolleyes:

When it comes to that low member count thing you guys managed to keep that optical illusion up and running for quite some time (good job I guess). Sadly for you everyone by now already knows Paryl has a reasonable amount of "hidden members" outside of the tribe, who will just join later on.
Pink! for example obviously has a fair few of those future Paryl members, with the ones not making the cut probably just getting stabbed in the back at the end (like has happened at X-R recently).

Just try and come up with some facts instead of lies and deceit for a change. Like, where is that PM proof of PI spying or whatever Matt has promised us days ago?:p

You that blinded by your own logic, you can't even see outside your own bubble. But then again, to each their own. I honestly don't care.
Hold on a second, let's take this step by step.
-First, Steps tribe, is it my fault that steps tribe hugged the entirety of Pink! tribe that turned out that they still friendly with our account? Hey, if you planning on hugging an entire K and then scream why some members left, you already making a fool out of yourself. But please be my guest.
-EMA? Wot, lol, you ok mate? we oped EMA and took 100 villages in 1 day. Tell me again how we backstabbed them? We declared war on all of their family tribes because we caught their support landing in our enemies villages while we had a nap with them.
-Digg? they oped us first during our nap. Are you that delusional? yes attacking our enemies means backstabbing :D 1 of their players left Silentbutdeadly, they have been oping him for the past month without taking a single village out of him. Not 1 of their members joined us or anyone else joined escape. I mean, even their own council just left them today "Dirty Scumbags"
-Used, i don't see how we backstabbed Used, they been our enemies ever since they reformed steps into used. But then again, please yes blame us for the members who left. Its always our fault. How dare us make members leave their tribe and reform under a new banner and grow exponentially!
Digg oped us 4 times and failed miserably. Meanwhile, what did used do? Not a single op on us. We were being attacked by Digg, EMA family and booty tribe. You guys in used didn't send 1 attack. So please by all means, keep believing that your leadership in used was incredibly awesome.

Now about those diplomacies. Every single tribe in the south? You mean X-rated and escape (which was the tribe of 1 of our current members?) Want me to start counting the coalition that your awesomeness been leading against us? When Digg oped us for the first time, they were 3 times our size, used so close to us in points, Ema family was 6mill points when we were 7 mill.

You mention X-R as we backstabbed them, their own leader proposed what happened. Why so salty about it. Whoever didn't make the cut doesn't deserve it. The same reason why Pink! did feast on used members and bumped up 4.5 mill points in 2 weeks. So based on your logic, some of used members didn't make the cut! it is backstabbing!

Jesus, you guys argue like it is a matter of life and death. It is a damn browser war game, stop crying and scream for honorable moves. If a member of an enemy tribe decides to join us, it is not my fault or anyone else that matters. They made this decision consciously. It is as easy as that.

What facts you talking about? You just described an entire post in your own biased way. Clap clap. Seriously have it your way, i honestly wouldn't care less. Here you go, you are right, we are wrong, you are angels, we are backstabbers, liars and the filth of this game. Happy now? Going to sleep better at night?
I don't even know why i wasted 10 minutes posting this. Guess wine has its benefits.
But please keep crying more.

Deleted User - 10618707

You that blinded by your own logic, you can't even see outside your own bubble. But then again, to each their own. I honestly don't care.
-First, Steps tribe, is it my fault that steps tribe hugged the entirety of Pink! tribe that turned out that they still friendly with our account? Hey, if you planning on hugging an entire K and then scream why some members left, you already making a fool out of yourself. But please be my guest.
-EMA? Wot, lol, you ok mate? we oped EMA and took 100 villages in 1 day. Tell me again how we backstabbed them? We declared war on all of their family tribes because we caught their support landing in our enemies villages while we had a nap with them.
-Digg? they oped us first during our nap. Are you that delusional? yes attacking our enemies means backstabbing :D 1 of their players left Silentbutdeadly, they have been oping him for the past month without taking a single village out of him. Not 1 of their members joined us or anyone else joined escape. I mean, even their own council just left them today "Dirty Scumbags"
-Used, i don't see how we backstabbed Used, they been our enemies ever since they reformed steps into used. But then again, please yes blame us for the members who left. Its always our fault. How dare us make members leave their tribe and reform under a new banner and grow exponentially!
Digg oped us 4 times and failed miserably. Meanwhile, what did used do? Not a single op on us. We were being attacked by Digg, EMA family and booty tribe. You guys in used didn't send 1 attack. So please by all means, keep believing that your leadership in used was incredibly awesome.

Now about those diplomacies. Every single tribe in the south? You mean X-rated and escape (which was the tribe of 1 of our current members?) Want me to start counting the coalition that your awesomeness been leading against us? When Digg oped us for the first time, they were 3 times our size, used so close to us in points, Ema family was 6mill points when we were 7 mill.

You mention X-R as we backstabbed them, their own leader proposed what happened. Why so salty about it. Whoever didn't make the cut doesn't deserve it. The same reason why Pink! did feast on used members and bumped up 4.5 mill points in 2 weeks. So based on your logic, some of used members didn't make the cut! it is backstabbing!

Jesus, you guys argue like it is a matter of life and death. It is a damn browser war game, stop crying and scream for honorable moves. If a member of an enemy tribe decides to join us, it is not my fault or anyone else that matters. They made this decision consciously. It is as easy as that.

What facts you talking about? You just described an entire post in your own biased way. Clap clap. Seriously have it your way, i honestly wouldn't care less. Here you go, you are right, we are wrong, you are angels, we are backstabbers, liars and the filth of this game. Happy now? Going to sleep better at night?
I don't even know why i wasted 10 minutes posting this. Guess wine has its benefits.

Aren' to you exaggerating your accolades a bit too much elie?

Digg 3x your size? Really ?

You amalgamaed the Ema family.innyour comparison but not your own ?

DeletedUser121288

Let me start of by thanking you for coming up with a longer post with some more context, this thread seems to lack that in general, so good job on that. Now allow me to go through this step by step as well ;)

The problem is not that some members left STEPS, the problem is obviously that they attacked their former tribemates the minute they did. If you don't get that, then that says a lot about you.

First of all, I checked the stats, and I can't seem to find that 100 villages in 1 day op, you guys seem to be bad at getting the stats right in general, so no surprise there though :rolleyes:

In the case of EMA you had your old friend Undisputed in the rim join them, and grow a bit in their rim cluster (probably spy a bit too), only to then join Paryl and wipe EMA of the rim, which obviously damaged and demoralized them and benefitted your "fighting". That's a backstab in my books.

And yes, I see why you declared war on them, same reason as why DIGG declared on Paryl after you helped Escape despite your NAP. Nothing wrong with that, not sure why you brought it up.

Like I said, if you can op EMA for supporting your enemies, then why can't DIGG; double standards?

No the backstabbing apart is indeed about Silentbutdeadly instead, who from what I heard from DIGG tried to get more people to turn on them, and was obviously helped by Paryl (this is/was even stated on the guy's profile after all). It's not about how many backstabbers you used in the war against DIGG, the fact is just that you had to use backstabbers, which was my point to begin with.

When you say nobody else from DIGG joined Paryl or Escape you are also lying by the way, since Dower joined Escape (go check twstats or something).

Hahahaha, you must be joking right? You really don't see how you backstabbed Used, and you say I'm the one blinded by my own logic lmao. Don't deny what your tribemates already admitted and what was plainfully obvious anyways, it just makes you look stupid. Just read back the previous pages.

It's twisted how you can even proudly say they have grown "exponentially" under that new banner. It's common knowledge on tribalwars that a backstabbers usually profit a lot from their dirty actions growth wise. It's sick how you appear to boast about this, but each to their own I guess.

Again, your memory seems to have abandoned you. Used OPed DeathBySnuSnu, who got kicked from Paryl a few hours before he lost his first village (although I can imagine you are trying to supress the memory of that account's existence), and Used OPed Going Commando (together with Booty), with little success though. Again, get your facts right, you are just looking stupid now.

I also never said Used leadership was amzing, I already said at least once in this thread that Used leadership has been making mistakes since the start of the world (long before I even joined). Don't try to put words in my mouth.
Now about those diplomacies. Every single tribe in the south? You mean X-rated and escape (which was the tribe of 1 of our current members?)

My actual words were "you have, or at one point had, diplomacy with just about every single tribe present on the Southern half of the map." and since you are having amnesia again I shall just list all of them for you now :rolleyes:

Tribes on the Southern half of the map Paryl has or had diplomacy with at some point: EMA 1, EMA2, T4H/X-R, T4H-A, CLAY, CL@Y, FOOLS, JESTER, DIGG, Shovel, Escape, RISK, CAP, and some basher tribes like K.o.Y. and through Pink with Sacrum.
Tribes on the Southern half of the map Paryl never had diplomacy with at some point: Blades, STEPS, Used, TT/Moving, and that stealthy tribe I guess.

It's a bit shocking really, I mean, you guys made a NAP with a 350k points rim tribe 2 weeks ago (CAP)... rip war tribe fighting on all fronts lol. Good luck finding me a tribe on W95 that has hugged more tribes in the same time span than Paryl did.
And if derp bus would have worked his way up to become duke of Used, you would have been hugging Used too :D

Want me to start counting the coalition that your awesomeness been leading against us? When Digg oped us for the first time, they were 3 times our size, used so close to us in points, Ema family was 6mill points when we were 7 mill.
I don't get why you make it seem like I am leading any coalition lol. Not to forget, you have never really had a period of more than 2 tribes fighting back at the same time, so coalition is too big of a word for what we witnessed here I'd say. Even more so because the amount of tribes helping Paryl at any given time also tends to be larger than the ones that are fighting Paryl.

Then forgive me for giving you the wrong impression. You did not backstab them yourselves, you just condoned it (maybe even motivated it) and recruited the ones behind it. Sound better?

As far as Pink is concerned, you are getting the stats wrong yet again :D, as in their first two weeks of their existence they only grew about 1,5 mill points.

Obviously the used backstab and X-R one are different; Used just had some members backstab the tribe, while X-R had their leadership and bigger members just ditch the ones who didn't make the cut. Clearly two different types of backstabbing, so don't put words in my mouth again.

You know. It humors me how hypocritical you are. A while ago you yourself were (rightfully might I add) crying and screaming for honorable moves when some people in DIGG photoshopped Matt and you guys dedicated entire thread pages to it, so why can't other people cry and scream? Double standards again?
Not to mention your tribemate Matt is screaming hard and trying desperately to make it seem as if PI is just as dirty as Paryl and is for example spying on FOOLS, while keeping quiet about the proof he would deliver.

And yes, I argue. It mus be horrible that for a change someone bothers to write a more thorough reply on the externals than the usual 1-10 sentence long comments. If anyone on this forum is arguing like it's a matter of life and death then it's probably TD and Matt :p

I feel like this part could use a bit less sarcasm, because if you put all the dirty play that W95 has seen so far on a list, a staggering amount of it can be linked to Paryl, whether you like it or not. This does not mean others are angels or whatsoever, but please don't try to hide your actions behind a curtain of sarcasm.

It's entertaining that you reply to my "biased" post with a biased and twisted post of your own where you can't get the stats and the facts right, yet call me out for being blind? You sir, need a reality check.

In the end I think about the only thing we can agree on are the benefits of wine, although maybe abstaining from it next time would do the quality of your arguments well :oops:

And jezus this was long o_O Even for me lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116214

Aren' to you exaggerating your accolades a bit too much elie?

Digg 3x your size? Really ?

You amalgamaed the Ema family.innyour comparison but not your own ?

I wasn't that exaggerating TD, back at that time when we had 5 to 6 mill points, Digg was on the road to 12 mill and more. Ok i rounded it up to 3, which is my bad.
2.x is better defined.
The difference between our amalgamation and others TD, is when we actually had X-R Napped, which was basically the only self sustained tribe we had napped during our war with EMA, Digg and Used, we were attacking all 3 alone. Even fools didn't take 1 village of them long before your tribe broke them. The only op Fools actually pretended they joined us with, was an op on used, which if memory serves me well, they took 1 village and oped 3 others in their definition of OP.
Our ops and skirmishes on Digg, no one else participated.
Our ops on steps and used before they broke, no one else participated.
Our ops on EMA, no one else participated

Support wise, the only tribe that helped supporting us before in those wars, is escape tribe, which at that time was like what, 1.5 million pointer tribe with limited resources.
When Digg oped us 4 times. The only support we got from X-R or whatever their tribe was called before, was exactly 6000spears 6000 swords gone to 1 of chols villages.
Now whether you chose to believe this or not, that is your choice, i cannot argue with this. I remember we got to a point, i logged on our account, I didn't even have 1 spear available in my villages.
But yes i admit when am wrong, rounding it up to 3 was a bit silly of me. I'll give you that.

And Limburgian you just repeated yourself in an even longer post, same biased stuff. Gave up reading on the 3rd phrase. Its pointless to have a discussion with you, same shit different way.

DeletedUser121288

I wasn't that exaggerating TD, back at that time when we had 5 to 6 mill points, Digg was on the road to 12 mill and more. Ok i rounded it up to 3, which is my bad.
2.x is better defined.
The difference between our amalgamation and others TD, is when we actually had X-R Napped, which was basically the only self sustained tribe we had napped during our war with EMA, Digg and Used, we were attacking all 3 alone. Even fools didn't take 1 village of them long before your tribe broke them. The only op Fools actually pretended they joined us with, was an op on used, which if memory serves me well, they took 1 village and oped 3 others in their definition of OP.
Our ops and skirmishes on Digg, no one else participated.
Our ops on steps and used before they broke, no one else participated.
Our ops on EMA, no one else participated

Support wise, the only tribe that helped supporting us before in those wars, is escape tribe, which at that time was like what, 1.5 million pointer tribe with limited resources.
When Digg oped us 4 times. The only support we got from X-R or whatever their tribe was called before, was exactly 6000spears 6000 swords gone to 1 of chols villages.
Now whether you chose to believe this or not, that is your choice, i cannot argue with this. I remember we got to a point, i logged on our account, I didn't even have 1 spear available in my villages.
But yes i admit when am wrong, rounding it up to 3 was a bit silly of me. I'll give you that.

And Limburgian you just repeated yourself in an even longer post, same biased stuff. Gave up reading on the 3rd phrase. Its pointless to have a discussion with you, same shit different way.

Yeah, let's pretend you didn't read it, we both know you just can't back your shit up ;)

I'll keep it short for you now; 3 examples of how you got help from before used broke. When you were targeting Bruce and Hermithimfan X-R attacked joker and Cyber at the same time. When I got attacked and recapped there was X-R support rolling in. When going commando got attacked by Used/Booty, 2 people in X-R stacked him (stash and inferno iirc).
Sure, no help whatsoever.

DeletedUser116214

Yeah, let's pretend you didn't read it, we both know you just can't back your shit up ;)

I'll keep it short for you now; 3 examples of how you got help from before used broke. When you were targeting Bruce and Hermithimfan X-R attacked joker and Cyber at the same time. When I got attacked and recapped there was X-R support rolling in. When going commando got attacked by Used/Booty, 2 people in X-R stacked him (stash and inferno iirc).
Sure, no help whatsoever.

Oh I'm sorry sweety if you that butthurt that 3 players helped with a little of D while we were being gangbanged by 3 tribes.
Commando got all my souther cluster D sent to him during this OP. Talking about backing stuff up. You the one who been crying about it for the past 2 days. So how about you show us some "back up".
Funny how you talk about facts, still you haven't provided 1 other than your own words.

DeletedUser121288

Oh I'm sorry sweety if you that butthurt that 3 players helped with a little of D while we were being gangbanged by 3 tribes.
Commando got all my souther cluster D sent to him during this OP. Talking about backing stuff up. You the one who been crying about it for the past 2 days. So how about you show us some "back up".
Funny how you talk about facts, still you haven't provided 1 other than your own words.
Lol. I'm not at all butthurt people helped out with some D, I'm just butthurt you keep twisting things. I just pointed out that you were lying when you said you got no help against Used, and now you just admitted it yourself :D Thanks for that sugarpie.

What would you like me to back up or clarify some more? I have "cried" about so many things the past 2 days and I don't want to type yet another long post you will just pretend to ignore, so be specific please :oops:

(funny by the way, that you say I provided nothing other than my own words while that seems to be exactly what you are doing yourself :eek:)

mattcurr

All I see are two groups of people prepping excuses for the rim. If we cant war and win without diplomacy we'll lose, if we lost due to bad diplomacy it would be seen as bad game play 3 groups of players have put themselves in a position to win this world Limburg the reason I ignore you is because you're not one of them. PI has had equal and probably more diplomacy without ever really fighting a major tribe, Yummy has had similar diplomacy to us in terms of war but is allied to PI. We have no major alliances left in the world. So keep whining from the tribe im too unconcerned with to turn an eye to yet. Set up your excuses for your eventual downfall and keep trying to cuddle up with PI so you have a place to run to we'll be playing and having fun.