Strong Hand

Reaction score
green.png
the land of the dead Joined 21st November 2017 - 18:05 1,491,498
red.png
the land of the dead Left 22nd November 2017 - 10:05 1,182,018

giphy.gif

#SaveNN

The invite to NN was accepted by my co while I was in the hospital and the account started being hit. You guys chose a hell of a time to attack

DeletedUser118185

The invite to NN was accepted by my co while I was in the hospital and the account started being hit. You guys chose a hell of a time to attack

Lol. The account was hit before you joined nn. They tried to defend your account to use you as a meatshield but they failed miserably. Just tell the truth for once.

DeletedUser111574

Rumour has it Symbiote will use over 100,000 Premium points by new years. :cool:

Varomnia

rumour has it Varomnia. has returned to the acc on 94

Rumor confirmed. What's good?

Edit: Although I'm not sure for how long just yet. With me having to pick up more hours at work because my car blew up on Thanks giving day, I doubt I'll be sticking around for a whole lot longer.

DeletedUser98482

Rumor confirmed. What's good?

Edit: Although I'm not sure for how long just yet. With me having to pick up more hours at work because my car blew up on Thanks giving day, I doubt I'll be sticking around for a whole lot longer.
welcome back, unfortunate about your car, and good luck

DeletedUser

Rumour has it that Sampls villages are being defided as we speak.
The cause seems to be vodka's poor deffence on our op's causes their players to quit afther a succesfull one.

rumour has it Cry me A River of Tears will have another rumour by the end of the day

DeletedUser121116

rumour has it that NN started its own chess contest and its looking for everyone who is willing to join us . even vodka`s members :p

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
rumour has it that NN started its own chess contest and its looking for everyone who is willing to join us . even vodka`s members :p

Romour has it The Lady account likes to try underhand tactics in attempts to get players to pass account sits to others for there own personal game.

ROx3LSG.png

Wonder why a "Friend" which is 63 points would need to account sit , might be something to do with gaining info for easy force internal and having no sit block me thinks / discuss.

-Edit, ill add this one too

3Ah68BY.png

Shame on you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121116

Romour has it The Lady account likes to try underhand tactics in attempts to get players to pass account sits to others for there own personal game.

ROx3LSG.png

Wonder why a "Friend" which is 63 points would need to account sit , might be something to do with gaining info for easy force internal and having no sit block me thinks / discuss.

Shame on you.
first , please dont throw s*it at me . tbh you look like a martin who lost his ego to me . this is to start with .

instead of making me a bad guy why dont you ask me why i do this first . lady worked with that guy on some op`s and i wanted to save him . tbh i care more about people playing than villas . every NN member who worked with me can tell you this . i was never the first when it was about internals .
shame i cant listen to old skype calls so i could just throw here some messages from there . the only proof that he trully is a real person instead of a ghost account are some chats where i told him where he needed to snipe on lotd , as i was to busy at that time. dont take me wrong , i dont want you to trust me . i just want people who read this to understand how the situation trully is.

i wont go any further than this, nor will i tell you how dirty have you been playing this world as i dont be like you , to throw sh*t just to get attention .

have a nice day sir . I wish to fight you on the map , not here ^^

Miccull

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So for what reason you couldn't take the sit and needed your friend to sit to check, for what reason could you not just ask karma if hes defense was really there? Its to stop getting sit blocked deny it all you want there was nothing on these dates he was attacking or supporting that would of mattered.

P.s, New stuff coming soon when i have the time, "A Life inside NN" Got some real goodies to share:)

DeletedUser121116

So for what reason you couldn't take the sit and needed your friend to sit to check, for what reason could you not just ask karma if hes defense was really there? Its to stop getting sit blocked deny it all you want there was nothing on these dates he was attacking or supporting that would of mattered.

P.s, New stuff coming soon when i have the time, "A Life inside NN" Got some real goodies to share:)

if you look at my last villas conquered., i took only 2 villas from smoke , tried to take the 3rd one but you sniped it . good job :) .
also i took those 2 day ago , and the messages are from 4 days ago .if it was about the sitblock why didnt i take them later that day ? just saying. :rolleyes:
P.S waiting for you my friend . always love a good fight. this game is played in our free times and we are supposed to enjoy it. nothing better than a fair and hard war , dont you agree?

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Martin loves to be the center of attention even when he has a personal argument he has to go on hes tribe forums crying to everyone about it. Why you have to down talk Fellons so much they done nothing but be good to you.

Oh the rage no one calls martin a lier!!!

1955bQx.png

fQ4YzGB.png

Lord BillyNoMates

yawwwn martin still on a broken record already back to being 5 with NO U i see.

Can you explain how chosen is a meat shield or how TF is ? Neither are in between us and NN, Keep talking before thinking about what your saying.

have you not seen TF sending nukes before the vodka trains